Port Vale Fans (1 Viewer)

christonabike

If someone threw a sarnie at me no matter who did it I would of spread him out.

Bob Latchford

LOL. ...
Thing is I would have if I had seen it as I don't let anyone mess with my family, would have ended up in the cells, that would have pleased the misses.

Sounds like the Prawn Sandwich Brigade !

Steve.B50

No but doesn't matter, he then had a go at the steward who had a word with him.

It was only a sandwich but hit my son in the face and then another fan after could have caused a riot though.
I am gutted I missed it but it is probably a good thing that I did.
Just pissed up 2 pintters from block 15.

What was the filling of the sandwich?

letsallsingtogether

At the End of the day it is the same bloke who threw beer at people in block 16 a couple of seasons back.
If he is so hard save it for the away fans.
Bet he is also one of the boys who piss and shit behind the scoreboard.

Terry Gibson's perm

All they could come up with so far was two arrests, well worth the large police presence amazing how many are there when they can hammer the overtime.

letsallsingtogether

Should be on camera identify him and ban him or better still nick him and ban him.
Well we know who he is and yes it was on camera.
Not looking at banning anyone but if he has an issue with us he should man up and approach us.
shame they can't hold their beer spoil it for everyone.

covmark

At the End of the day it is the same bloke who threw beer at people in block 16 a couple of seasons back.
Wtf, pissing and shitting behind the scoreboard???

letsallsingtogether

Just don't understand why they do these things to their own fans.
Just not acceptable in this day and age.

Nick

Administrator

Animals, they need a good shoe-in.

Steve.B50

Told be the Police it was just one coach load of idiots, apparently the majority of the Port Vale fans did not want anything to do with this bunch of prats. In car park B they wanted to cocky off with oldies like me.

Macca

Such is the feral upbringing of some that there are a good number of young adults barely toilet trained or able to wear anything more complicated than jogging bottoms and a hoody

stupot07

Looking at the news feed on here, the only arrest was Coventry fan for a racially aggregated incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Macca

Probably verbals I imagine, some sort of comment around the number of Asian people in Stoke. That's my guess, little gobshite! Chuck him in the Vale coach.
Their fans also criticising their own morons

covhead1

Talk about overreacting?!?
For a crowd of 18,000 that was a peaceful and well behaved crowd. The old Bill had very little to do and as one poster pointed out, nice bit of easy overtime.

Macca

Talk about overreacting?!?
For a crowd of 18,000 that was a peaceful and well behaved crowd. The old Bill had very little to do and as one poster pointed out, nice bit of easy overtime.

Granted just can't stand the type of bell end that indulges in racially aggravated behaviour at a football match

Users who are viewing this thread