Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Prediction League 2012 / 2013 Thread

Disasterous week ! down to 10th ! :(
 
Disasterous week ! down to 10th ! :(

I wouldn't worry about it too much - by the end of the season those who are there or there-abouts will be those who put their predictions in each week consistently. I won the 2010/11 competition and was 10th in 11/12 and had some shocking weeks (much like I did this week).
 
sitting around 5th still at the moment!
 
I would be flying if I could bring myself to keep having us losing :(
 
not even on 1st page now im crap at this
 
Had a terrible week - only 6 points - went UP 3 places. :facepalm:
 
That is so unfair.

I got 14 points and never went up any places :D
 
I will invite you to kiss my big white backside. :rolleyes:

And hopefully I'll get closer to you this week.
 
It's always the problem, do you back city or not? Usually no if you want points!!!
 
OMG a whole 1 point :D

Changed our game from a 1-0 win to a 1-1 :(

Got the highest score in the last games....lowest today. Thats consistancy for you :)
 
I only got 6 points today but climbed up 3 places. Ah well, that's how it goes! :whistle:
 
Came on here, saw that I only got 5 points and thought I'd dropped down a few places. Turns out I'm now joint top.
 
Well I said I'd get nearer to you and I was half right ~ 7 points nearer ~ 3 places further away ;)
 
down to 9th, only 5 points last week! shocking!!
 
Unless he knows something we don't...........
 
Does anyone on here play the Sky super 6 predictions. I do and i am pretty crap and at the moment i am 132,871 in the league table.
I don't know anyone who has won the 100,000 by getting all 6 predictions correct, but i live inhope i'll crack it one day.
Touch wood, i'm doing much better in this pediction league, and much better than i did last season.

The Rev
 
dropped to 6th!! Need to invest in a crystal ball!! ;)
 
I am going on my hols. tomorrow and I believe that there are games next Tuesday. Can someone please tell me how I can do my predictions for those games now?
 
log in and complete! you cant do it on the mobile site sadly!!
 
I am going on my hols. tomorrow and I believe that there are games next Tuesday. Can someone please tell me how I can do my predictions for those games now?

Go to Current Season--->League One and select Matchday 19 from the drop-down menu :)
 
Anybody have us on for 5-0 today?

er..... me? :whistle:



and if you believe that you'll believe anything! I had us for a 1-1 draw!
 
Maeaaaah 10 points, so gained on everyone above me, but got overtaken by a 14 pointer.
 
another terrible week, 5 pts!!! sliding down the league!!
 
I got one point last night!! Rubbish......
 
I've only just noticed the little badges next to the team names. Have they always been there or are they a new addition?
 
only 8 points this week, I think I got 3 points from the city score!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom