Prediction League 2012 / 2013 Thread (1 Viewer)

dutchman

where? I cannot see any badges??

badgesd.jpg

Covstu

ah I thought you wee referring to badges next to each prediction league team!! yes I think they are new or have not just noticed the before!!

Disorganised1

Another bad week - going down faster than a ten bob hooker at a rugby club dance.

BackRoomRummermill

I missed a few games predictions but having came 2nd when it started a couple of years ago all i can say is just keep going, we only a third of the way through.

Disorganised1

Don't say that - you're keeping me up

Disorganised1

Scores when he wants to ?

Disorganised1

The above post in response to Elliot's second at MK Dons, posted in the wrong thread. :claping hands:

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Doesn't look like I'm going to have any internet access before this weekend. Doesn't look like there's anyway to do it on my phone either.

So based on how close it's been at the top for the last month, this might actually be me forfeiting the title.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Doesn't look like I'm going to have any internet access before this weekend. Doesn't look like there's anyway to do it on my phone either.

So based on how close it's been at the top for the last month, this might actually be me forfeiting the title.

Can't you borrow a mates PC and log in from there? Or failing that, nip into your local library and log in. Don't give up now!

If you check back through this thread someone has put a link up so you can access the prediction league on your mobile. I use it quite often.

Houchens Head

Rich, we don't all have mobiles that can access the t'internet! I use mine just for making calls and playing music!

Astute

Click on forum...then off topic chat...then prediction league.

Only been a couple of points beteeen us for weeks. Make sure you get them on :D

Disorganised1

I thought my 10 points was a disaster - till I looked at the table - still only did a City and kept my place.

Houchens Head

I've given up. CBA anymore. I'll wait till we're promoted next season! ;)

Disorganised1

Sneaked back up to 7th, but still a few games outstanding for this week.

Users who are viewing this thread