Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Think I've moved up from about 20th in the last couple of months. If the season had gone on a little longer I might have had a shot first.

Covstu

shite week, 2 points only!!!!! dropped out of the race completely! Note to self - dont complete at 2am when pissed!

Paxman II

I think at risk of blowing my own trumpet (sorry) but anyone who makes the top 10 has done remarkable well. This is a very tough thing to do. Only when I decided to try and concentrate more did my results get me relative success.

Some points scoring seems harsh. Would like to see 3 points for a win, 1 for draw and 0 for a loss and an extra point for the right score? Maybe a further extra point for getting the away win score right too?

Congratulations to all who have persevered many of you seem to know your football!

2012/2013 League 1 season

I guess next season is going to be an interesting one as far as the prediction league goes. A fair amount of guesswork or research is going to be called for over the summer and hopefully we can be entering a few more reasonable results for Cov. than we did this season.

1ccfc

Just want to congratulate Dutchman. Always seemed to have another gear to stay at the top. I tip my hat to you Sir.:claping hands:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Strange? Is Dutchmans final score a reflection of his favourite formation perhaps? :thinking about:

Disorganised1

I dropped off the pace about 4 weeks ago and though I've pick up 17 points today I've finished 6th - Congratulations to the Dutchman - Some very impressive weeks and no real stinkers. :claping hands:

The Reverend Skyblue

Yes well done Mr Dutchman ,fully deserved and i'm very jealous
as for me ,well like your good selve I've been very consistant this season also , consistantly shit that is.

The Rev

sky_blue_up_north

Well done Dutchman on winning the league, thought I had a chance at one stage, but like the Sky Blues slipped away when need most . I would also like to thank Nick for creating this, very professional

Tonylinc

Just like to add my congratulations Mr.D.:claping hands: Look forward to being more competative next season. Has been great fun so well done to you also Nick.:claping hands:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What did you win Dutch? Free season tickets? New Ferrari? Tickets to see all Olympic finals? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread