Prediction League Banter Thread (2 Viewers)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm doing a city, just slowly making my way up the league!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
To be fair I can't give top spot away at the moment, I've had awful scores the last couple of weeks and stayed at the top! I had one weekend where I stormed it with 17 points and that shot me to the summit where I've stayed since :) Would have been better if you started from the beginning Ben... I noticed the people who aren't doing very well have stopped predicting altogether so there's only about 5 in the run in now.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
not to be making excuses but yes I missed the first couple of rounds and then for another round the site was down and I couldn't predict. Anyway, come May this will make my victory even sweeter!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i missed 3 perdictions if i had done them i feel id be in the top 10 im slowly going back up the table it i get the cardiff score right tonight i go up another 2 places to 14th i think im not giving up lol.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
This weekend has got some really hard predictions I think, the only easy one is a 3-1 win to the city!

smileycov

Facebook User
yea, i'm a bit gutted.....cant seem to get it right of late, i shall return !!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
dam, I had fester down to draw 2-2 and changed my mind at the last minute to 2-1 to the scum, doh!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Well I've still got the best points per bet average for anyone over a 100 bets :pimp:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm just waiting for the end of the season, then bam, first place is all mine!!!

smileycov

Facebook User
cracking score this week !! sheff utd do me a foavour im right back in it!! on your tail again andy......Lalala keep up :D

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I fucked it up this week! Saying that I couldn't give top spot away a few weeks ago when I had a really poor run and then I stormed it again so I'm not panicking just yet :p

Coventry La La La

Im going to stay around 2-4th all season then on the last prediction storm to 1st. What prize you planning on getting me Nick? better be good ;)

smileycov

Facebook User
cant see it changing much tonight..........not many gonna back a fester win haha!!

smileycov

Facebook User
Ha ha good luck with that!! thought Andy was in league with FIFA stayed up there so long!!

smileycov

Facebook User
Sorry but i passed my Blip onto you, just give it to Lalala. Normal service will be resumed!!

smileycov

Facebook User
God i feel like a bridesmaid at the minute!! (no pun intended!) cant quite seem to push up from 2/3 place. Mind you i have been in top 3 all season bar 1 brief visit to 5 place. Must be most consistent performer

Last edited:

BackRoomRummermill

Hi everyone

i have been working abroad for a few months and interestingly predicted the scores a while back in advance till the end of the year..... I think I made a mistake with Middlesbourgh tho !! Am biased and put Cov to win on all the games which has offset Midd disaster :) Anyway I am revising my predictions from now on as I am here so game on and good luck !!
ps still going Cov 2-1 win against Cardiff :D

Users who are viewing this thread