Pro Evo / Fifa 16 Demos (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else played them?

Have played Pro Evo 16 as it was there so thought I would try it. It is absolutely awful, it is like it is in some Japanese Arcade. It isn't realistic at all the way the ball moves, theres one animation for tackle and being tackled. Absolutely shocking. The goalie throws it, it suddenly picks up like a gust of wind and goes further.

FIFA is still downloading, hopefully be better!

cornoccfc

Didn't know demos where out, suprised they aren't advertised on the dashboard.

No suprise PES is awful again!

Shame though as I have it on pre order (sub £30 from memory) to give it a proper try before FIFA comes out.

Nick

Administrator
I'd probably send it back, I probably wouldn't have it for free as it is taking up hard drive space :( Woeful.

FIFA still downloading, forgot about it and turned the PS4 off.

Covstu

The demo's are usually slightly different so i rarely take much into them but as i am a beer swilling chav (apprently) I will definately be after FIFA 16 than PES!

cornoccfc

I'd probably send it back, I probably wouldn't have it for free as it is taking up hard drive space :( Woeful.

FIFA still downloading, forgot about it and turned the PS4 off.

I'll keep the pre-order as it was so cheap, and as long as I eBay it quick, will get back most what I paid.

Yep it's a closed beta, I had to apply

Ah that explains why I haven't seen it then... I had an invite to the beta... just didn't open the email until it was too late :(

What modes are you beta testing? Most interested in how Clubs and Career are shaping up.

Nick

Administrator
I'll keep the pre-order as it was so cheap, and as long as I eBay it quick, will get back most what I paid.

Ah that explains why I haven't seen it then... I had an invite to the beta... just didn't open the email until it was too late :(

What modes are you beta testing? Most interested in how Clubs and Career are shaping up.
Nothing yet :( waiting on ea to fix an issue stopping.Most people from playing :(

Nick

Administrator
Just had a go on the online seasons, seemed a lot smoother. All of the players are on 85 to make it equal.

I didn't notice any silly fouls, penalties or offsides given like on the old one where you look at the screen thinking what the hell just happened.

Slide tackling is better, the controller vibrates too which is a nice touch!

Feels a bit more realistic without a player running through every player from kick off and scoring every game and you can't get near them.

The Penguin

Yeah, I played the PES one on PS4 as well and thought it was utter pants; in other words, typical fucking Konami shite.

cornoccfc

covcity4life

yeh gonna buy call of duty too and then blow my wages on beer and then do a facebook status saying "cant wait for payday"

now i am like all fifa fans! wahey

Robccfc87

yeh gonna buy call of duty too and then blow my wages on beer and then do a facebook status saying "cant wait for payday"

now i am like all fifa fans! wahey

What an articulate, well thought out comment, I'm definitely going to make it my ambition to ridicule and burn all Fifa buying consumers from now on, the sub human scum bags!!

ajsccfc

I'm giving the PES demo a try once it downloads. It played a much better game than FIFA for the 15 incarnations but I hear that FIFA 16 has fixed most/all of the issues I had. PES would have to have got worse for it to be a dramatic swing mind you.

I'm a football game connoisseur going back to the mid-80s so my badge of approval has both developers on tenterhooks and their artists waiting to finish the game covers if I give a snappy quote.

ajsccfc

Weeeeeeeeeeeey

[video=youtube;kYp0iAShLp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYp0iAShLp4[/video]

francesco_totti_instagram_selfie.jpg

My pre-order remains, you're all mad.

skybluedan

It's for a he Xbox one mate , I new you could get an upgrade game where you get packs but after just looking online mate it's called a super deluxe pack there's 3 different this year and they give me a code to download this one

covcity4life

I'm giving the PES demo a try once it downloads. It played a much better game than FIFA for the 15 incarnations but I hear that FIFA 16 has fixed most/all of the issues I had. PES would have to have got worse for it to be a dramatic swing mind you.

I'm a football game connoisseur going back to the mid-80s so my badge of approval has both developers on tenterhooks and their artists waiting to finish the game covers if I give a snappy quote.

yep only an absolute idiot(or chav) would say fifa 15 was better than pes 15

people who buy it get it because it has licenses. nothing more. just be honest about it.

Alkhen

For all the sane people on here that understand that FIFA is just style over substance, might be worth getting the 20th anniversary edition of PES 2016, especially if you are planning on playing The MLO.

its recently dropped down from £70+ to £54 on PS4. if you price up what coins cost on PSN its works ourt as somewhat of a bargain.

you get:

• 1 x UEFA Team of the Year 2014 player to keep forever.
  • 1 x Neymar player (permanent).
  • 10,000 GP in-game currency x 20 weeks. Enough for 20 top players.
  • 20 x Recovery Items.
  • 5 x permanent Player Contracts for myClub team.
  • 1000 myClub coins.

To my reckoning it would cost around £50 on PSN to buy enough points to cover those

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ZHI6A04/?tag=skblta-21

Alkhen

hope for this forum yet!
are you on PS4 or xbox? looks like the recent PS4 update means that we can import all the kits and stuff again. there are people busily beavering away making a day one option file. someone has already done the coventry kits!

cov.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread