Put toBed Once and for all then (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Who accused of that?
FH Nick you are forever saying that posters are making things up, accused even my good self a few times.
It is your style you can't help it.:)
Anyway enjoy the game if you see me come and say Hi.

dongonzalos

Dave Boddy, chief executive of the club, spoke to Mr Evans out of courtesy following the receipt of an initial e-mail from him via Mark Hornby, and in a two-minute conversation said he would forward his number to the chairman, which he has done so. Tim Fisher has not spoken to Mr Evans.

Nick

Administrator
FH Nick you are forever saying that posters are making things up, accused even my good self a few times.
Strangely enough, it's when they are making things up. Not too sure how simple it could be?

dongonzalos

F6BF7641-948B-4268-AC81-0B751DB8436E.gif

Don’t do it ‘Let’s’ the force of the merry go round is strong. Don’t get aboard !!!!!
(NINW)

Last edited:

wince

You don't post much because you don't like people correcting you when you add stuff to statements or that some don't make sense?
My point was we have had lots of threads about if sisu are ccfc , but in the past , the club have always said they are different , and that the club are not talking our landlords to court sisu are , here in there own words says they are , as they have always in the past said they are different , thought that was a point worth making , how you know what I'm thinking freaks me out to honest , anyway apart from all the shit its match day, ill carry on reading and still post now and again ,where some of you get the energy to argue round and round is if nothing else impressive PUSB

Nick

Administrator
My point was we have had lots of threads about if sisu are ccfc , but in the past , the club have always said they are different , and that the club are not talking our landlords to court sisu are , here in there own words says they are , as they have always in the past said they are different , thought that was a point worth making , how you know what I'm thinking freaks me out to honest , anyway apart from all the shit its match day, ill carry on reading and still post now and again ,where some of you get the energy to argue round and round is if nothing else impressive PUSB
Where have they said ccfc is sisu?

Skyblueweeman

What does NINW stand for? I’ve previously used it for Northern Ireland Not Winning. Not so much recently though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Why this is such a hard concept I don’t know

Jaguar Land Rover are separate limited companies. Organisations in their own right and can be purchased. To purchase them you would approach the owner of the shares - Tata motors.

These companies are not all the same.

stupot07

Sorry Wince but the statement does not say that. All it confirms is what we we all already know, is that SISU are the owners of the football club. If you want to buy the football club, you need to speak to Sisu and at some point hand money over to them to purchase the club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Nick
Would it possible for you to go the whole weekend without analysing other posters words or comments and allow them to post freely without fear of being analysed to death.
Just a suggestion, like !!

Depends on the subject. Anything related to our owners that’s slightly critical forget it.

skybluetony176

One thing you have to ask is why are the owners using the club to make statements all of a sudden? What’s happened to LR and the observer? Last time I looked at their Twitter accounts they seem to have given up posting on the subject at all of CCFC and the merry go round that surrounds it.

Nick

Administrator
I am not getting on your merry go round again. No chance.
Nice try though.
NINW
Instead of obsessing over my posts like you have done and keep doing, why not just prove me wrong instead of all this nonsense?

I will be wrong when you disapprove me.

skybluetony176

Jaguar Land Rover are separate limited companies. Organisations in their own right and can be purchased. To purchase them you would approach the owner of the shares - Tata motors.

Who has ultimate control over those companies. Numpties like you or TATA? It’s TATA isn’t it? Numpties like you just operate the best you can within the parameters set by your owners.

Nick

Administrator
Who has ultimate control over those companies. Numpties like you or TATA? It’s TATA isn’t it? Numpties like you just operate the best you can within the parameters set by your owners.
That's not what he said in the op and his subsequent post is it? Read it.

NorthernWisdom

Indeed. Doesn't even absolve the owners of responsibility for the direction of a company either...

I know this is Skybluestalk, but surely there are less pointless pointless arguments we could be having, such as whether Joy's a fan of Salt and Vinegar or not.

mark82

So you know more of the point of the thread than me , Fair play to you , that's why people like me don't post much theses days, not only do we not agree with you ,but we don't know why ,

Seems to me that you deliberately misquoted a statement. Not entirely sure why you would do that.

Secondly, no-one has ever disputed that Sisu own CCFC. Being owned by someone and being the same legal entity are 2 entirely different things.

mark82

the point of the thread was dispel , the denial that ccfc are not part of sisu but here sisu confirm that they are , the fact that people can argue that, is mind boggling , there has been lots and lots of threads about the point , SISU
have confirmed lets move on

No-one has ever argued that. Ever. No-one. Think you misunderstand the argument (which is a bit dumb) that it isn't technically CCFC pursuing the judicial review, which it isn't. It doesn't really fucking matter though as no-one involved will deal with any subsidiary of sisu whilst it is happening.

mark82

Nick
Would it possible for you to go the whole weekend without analysing other posters words or comments and allow them to post freely without fear of being analysed to death.
Just a suggestion, like !!

I'm sorry, but when it seems someone has deliberately aimed to mislead that needs calling out whether you agree with their opinions or not.

Nick

Administrator
I'm sorry, but when it seems someone has deliberately aimed to mislead that needs calling out whether you agree with their opinions or not.

Thats what I can't get, people go out of their way to make things up. If mentioned by anybody it's offensive though and stops them from posting.

mark82

Dave Boddy, chief executive of the club, spoke to Mr Evans out of courtesy following the receipt of an initial e-mail from him via Mark Hornby, and in a two-minute conversation said he would forward his number to the chairman, which he has done so. Tim Fisher has not spoken to Mr Evans.

Fisher is also largely irrelevant other than to get Joy's number. He/they need to be talking to Sisu. Problem is they (Sisu) are too stubborn to even talk.

mark82

The actual statement doesn't say anything like that.

mark82

Quite. Not sure what people get confused about.

mark82

One thing you have to ask is why are the owners using the club to make statements all of a sudden? What’s happened to LR and the observer? Last time I looked at their Twitter accounts they seem to have given up posting on the subject at all of CCFC and the merry go round that surrounds it.

There's a new media guy just taken over, guessing that's why there would have been a lull on social media.

letsallsingtogether

Fuck me and I thought you owned them ;)

dongonzalos

I was thinking that they other day.
Hasn’t Les got a decent job again. Maybe he doesn’t need to be used anymore.
Or he has finally realised himself what really is going on.

Nick

Administrator
That's because I'm actually correct.

Again, strangely jumping into threads desperately trying to prove things I say wrong while not being able to. Dropping to sbk levels.

It's very strange.It's been the last week to ten days on a few threads.

It's simple, save all the nonsense and just prove me wrong with facts. Quote my words and disprove them.

Users who are viewing this thread