Put toBed Once and for all then (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I was thinking that they other day.
Hasn’t Les got a decent job again. Maybe he doesn’t need to be used anymore.
Or he has finally realised himself what really is going on.

Reid is now editor of the observer.

dongonzalos

That's because I'm actually correct.

Again, strangely jumping into threads desperately trying to prove things I say wrong while not being able to. Dropping to sbk levels.

It's very strange.It's been the last week to ten days on a few threads.

It's simple, save all the nonsense and just prove me wrong with facts. Quote my words and disprove them.

Still not playing sorry
You are going around on your own on this ride

Nick

Administrator
Still not playing sorry
You are going around on your own on this ride
So why spend the time still trying to pick at my posts and throw digs in but you still can't prove them wrong?

Exactly the same pathetic, weirdness that gilbert tried last week with his alias.

It's not hard, instead of saying I'm never wrong over and over, prove me wrong. Use facts, take what I've said and disprove. Simple really.

Like I said, it's getting a little bit desperate and weird.

Grendel

So why spend the time still trying to pick at my posts and throw digs in but you still can't prove them wrong?

Exactly the same pathetic, weirdness that gilbert tried last week with his alias.

It's not hard, instead of saying I'm never wrong over and over, prove me wrong. Use facts, take what I've said and disprove. Simple really.

Like I said, it's getting a little bit desperate and weird.

Just ignore the idiot. He just wants attention and will carry on if you let him.

Captain Dart

Instead of obsessing over my posts like you have done and keep doing, why not just prove me wrong instead of all this nonsense?

I will be wrong when you disapprove me.
How ironic.

Nick

Administrator
How ironic.

It's even more ironic you popup though isn't it? The person who needed 2 accounts to push their views and still didn't manage to post about CCFC. :emoji_joy:

Look through the threads where he is desperately trying and consistently failing.

Grendel

It's even more ironic you popup though isn't it? The person who needed 2 accounts to push their views and still didn't manage to post about CCFC. :emoji_joy:

Look through the threads where he is desperately trying and consistently failing.

I’m convinced that the Donganzalos account is not what it seems - I’m of the opinion more than one person uses it or most of it is a scripted act

Users who are viewing this thread