Racist ... or not? (1 Viewer)

Astute

It's racist to publish any photo of a person unless they include a black person, a white person, a brown person and an asian person.
In addition:
Whenever they publish a photo of a person of one sex they should also include a person of the opposite sex.
Whenever they publish a photo of a good-looking person they should also include an appearance-challenged person.
Whenever they publish a photo of a tall person they should also include a short person.
Whenever they publish a photo of a slim person they should also include a 'real sized' person.
Whenever they publish a photo of a person with hair they should also include a bald person.
What is a brown person?

Otis

This sort of outrage is also now manifesting itself at school.

My daughter has (had) a number of friends. All colours and backgrounds.

A couple of weeks ago she said to her best friend that she was 'too black to be her friend.' Obviously a joke and the friend knew it was a joke. They are best mates. The friend laughed about it. It is a bizarrely surreal comment to make.

The outrage of other people though has been ridiculous. They are all 13, but there have been accusations of racism and slander and allsorts and now her entire friend group has fallen out. The only one now talking to her and still her friend is the friend she made the comment to.

Others now are totally blanking my daughter and she's had nasty messages by text following these friends telling other people and these outsiders to the group then contacting my daughter to show how disgusted they are.

Bloody ridiculous.

Ashdown

A couple of weeks ago she said to her best friend that she was 'too black to be her friend.' Obviously a joke and the friend knew it was a joke. They are best mates. The friend laughed about it. It is a bizarrely surreal comment to make.

The outrage of other people though has been ridiculous. They are all 13, but there have been accusations of racism and slander and allsorts and now her entire friend group has fallen out. The only one now talking to her and still her friend is the friend she made the comment to.

Others now are totally blanking my daughter and she's had nasty messages by text following these friends telling other people and these outsiders to the group then contacting my daughter to show how disgusted they are.

Bloody ridiculous.
Certain idiotic, almost always ' White' wet blanket lefties are creating this sort of shit everywhere. The people who who are supposed to be so offended often don't give a shit or are sensible enough to know real prejudice and also that flippant and risque comments are made by all peoples anyway.

Otis

Well this was clearly a joke and accepted immediately by the friend as a joke. It's all the people on the periphery that cause all the trouble. People being offended on someone's behalf.

Nick

Administrator

Bloody ridiculous.

What 13 year old accuses somebody of slander? Kids nowadays need a good slap.

Same goes for people like Lily Allen who want to be outraged about everything.

Last edited:

skybluedan

I went for a piss got me nob out and it was orange , panic but then realised I had been eating watsits half hour before ,

Users who are viewing this thread