Ranson's Decision To Sell Thomas (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

PM517445@LS011109ray-02.jpg

The tweets of Leonard Brody

The sale of Conor Thomas to Liverpool was down to a decision made by Ray Ranson according to new Coventry City FC Holdings Ltd board member Leonard Brody.

The Canadian entrepreneur, who, Covsupport News Service understands, has been the subject of some severe scrutiny from some of the City support since he was appointed to City's Board by Owners SISU and when asked about the sale of Thomas which will bring the club between £500k and £1m depending on whose version of events you believe, said on Twitter, which he has been using to speak to supporters and members of the local Coventry media: "Those are Ray's decisions & we back him."

Mr Brody who also runs the Nowpublic website, also tweeted in response to SISU not telling supporters what is going on with the club: "I think we owe you better communication, which is what I am working on. "My plan is to be here talking to you as much as possible. We are in this with you!"

Other recent tweets have seen Mr Brody call one supporter a skeptic and said: "Look, things take time in running a club. Especially one with historical issues. We are on it. as well as "And we are grateful that you have stuck by the club. We have some great stuff in store...stay tuned."

Pigeon

I thought we'd aired all the dirty laundry surrounding this sale but obviously not... :confused:
If Mr Brody says he's going to talk and be more open I'm sure the fans will listen, however, if they believe anyone who is involved in this is another matter. I also really hope this quote is true "And we are grateful that you have stuck by the club. We have some great stuff in store...stay tuned." because if he's referring to new loan players then it may make up for selling our future talent. I guess the club being open is a step forward and only a good thing. PUSB

Disorganised1

So what is Leonard Brody's twitter ID ?

Jimthor

@lbrody.
It's still early days and what changes his arrival on the board will bring remain to be seen. But from what i've read on his twitter page i think he's going to be really good for us. Talking about being more transparent, he seems happy to talk to the media, and it looks like he's got some ideas/plans in store for the future.
I don't like that some people on there seem to be giving him a bit of a hard time already. I know that we get a bit of a shit deal sometimes as City supporters and it does lead to pessimism; but he's here to help, so give him a chance!

Oh, and for those that haven't read up on him, this page gives a nice little summary:
http://whoisleonardbrody.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
now following, gonna give himself a hard time if he keeps responding to all his tweets though.

Disorganised1

Thanks Jimthor :D

Users who are viewing this thread