Ratings (1 Viewer)

I know I will get stick for this but actually thought Leon Clarke had a very poor game.

Before you start slating me for not giving him a chance, I cheered and encouraged him all game, just thought he was slow off the mark and too slow seeing the game and even too lightweight kept getting knocked off the ball.

I think Clarke is going to be a player who splits opinion. Personally I thought he was very effective last night. He doesn't strike me as an all action player though. He won alot of headers and held the ball up well last night but unless he scores, he will be heavily reliant on the players around him to make him look good. The midfield played quite deep last night so alot of the time when Clarke had done good initial work, he had no support so it came to nothing. The fault of the players around him rather than him being poor I would suggest.

skybluejack10

the ref was really good last night and let the game flow nicely. wasn't biased towards either team which was nice for a change :)
i don;t see why we seem to prefer to head the ball out for a corner than keep it in play though....!!!

Users who are viewing this thread