Recruitment has been shocking (6 Viewers)

CCFC54321

Shocking recruitment by the club. King needs to address this and get in place a recruitment team before January asap.

torchomatic

Shocking recruitment by the club. King needs to address this and get in place a recruitment team before January asap.

Recruit a recruitment team?

1ccfc

For whatever reason Hamer was not replaced. It's obvious we need investment in our midfield, but based on our new signings, I wonder if King will be nervous giving MR another wedge to spend in January.

CCFC54321

For whatever reason Hamer was not replaced. It's obvious we need investment in our midfield, but based on our new signings, I wonder if King will be nervous giving MR another wedge to spend in January.
King must be asking if he can trust the recruitment to identify anymore players.

Saddlebrains

DaSilva - Free - alright
Latibeaudiere- free- decent
Binks - Loan - decent

Ayari - Loan - Shit
Simms - 3.5m - Double shit
Wright - 7.7m - Triple shit
Van Ewjik- 4m - player there, think he'll be good
Tats - 1.2m - good player but MR dont rate him
Collins - 500k - who knows?
Thomas - 2m - wank
Kitching -4m - pointless

So in summary we've spunked loads of money on shit players

Greggs

Circa 3.5m I believe. I’m also pretty good at spelling, which seems to evade you.

Lionel Messi joined Miami for free, does that mean we never need to spend money again?
Less than we paid for a 5th choice centre-half then, yeah? Did I spell all that correctly? Divvy.

ccfc1234

“Some of us” being those who struggled with primary school maths classes?
He may have slightly over estimated by a third so say that as well as perhaps address the value for money aspect that the poster is obviously driving at?

CCFC54321

DaSilva - Free - alright
Binks - Loan - decent

Ayari - Loan - Shit
Thomas - 2m - wank
Kitching -4m - pointless

Best signings were free. Says it all.

skybluecam

Less than we paid for a 5th choice centre-half then, yeah? Did I spell all that correctly? Divvy.
You’re the only one arguing that we shouldn’t have spent money.

We should have spent. But clearly the players we spent it on aren’t performing for now at least.

Greggs

DaSilva - Free - alright
Binks - Loan - decent

Ayari - Loan - Shit
Thomas - 2m - wank
Kitching -4m - pointless

on 4 year contracts......

Greggs

You’re the only one arguing that we shouldn’t have spent money.

We should have spent. But clearly the players we spent it on aren’t performing for now at least.
You daft c**t

Greggs

so how much do you think we should’ve spent after taking in 30-35m?
I'd have been happy with 10 million investment in 7-8 full time players and a few quality loans on top. A slightly larger investment than previous years, but nothing that would cause us long term damage.

skybluecam

I'd have been happy with 10 million investment in 7-8 full time players and a few quality loans on top. A slightly larger investment than previous years, but nothing that would cause us long term damage.
But why not spend more? I don’t think the spending is the problem, it’s the players we’ve spent it on.

Marty

We've made it a lot more difficult then it needed to be, can pick up a lot of quality from other championship sides for free or relatively modest fees and they don't have the extra baggage like moving across Europe brings.

Users who are viewing this thread