Recruitment has been shocking (3 Viewers)

ptr

I sent that ages ago. Quit cover aging that twats arse. He’s made his comments and needs you to defend him (I couldn’t give a fuck about you). What a pussy for defending him. Go to bed you idiot
What the actual fuck are you on about? 😂😂😂

messiahrobins

I compare the two because Everton sold Simms (striker) and signed Beto (striker). Yes Simms wasn’t great in 23…but Beto has been shite in 23 and 24. Honestly think Simms looks better and I am definitely in no way biased with my sky blues tinted glasses on.
Simms is better than Beto. Beto is utter shite but he has a fancy name which adds £10 million.
If Hamer and been renamed here to Hamerinho he would have gone for £25 million. Doug King is a mug for not investing in change of name deed pollsters.

rob9872

I always believed Simms would come good and have been consistent, he was/is still young and lots more potential to improve further. If he keeps working and with our ability to grow players, he couldnt be in more perfect surroundings.

People simply expected too much too soon. If he was already at Vik's level then he'd have commanded a similar fee.

What I can't understand with Everton is why, when it was so obvious about Vik, that they didn't make Ellis part of the deal to get him instead of a chance on Beto.

shmmeee

I always believed Simms would come good and have been consistent, he was/is still young and lots more potential to improve further. If he keeps working and with our ability to grow players, he couldnt be in more perfect surroundings.

People simply expected too much too soon. If he was already at Vik's level then he'd have commanded a similar fee.

What I can't understand with Everton is why, when it was so obvious about Vik, that they didn't make Ellis part of the deal to get him instead of a chance on Beto.

They did. That’s why we signed him. They offered him as part of a Vik offer IIRC.

covcity4life

Simms is better than Beto. Beto is utter shite but he has a fancy name which adds £10 million.
If Hamer and been renamed here to Hamerinho he would have gone for £25 million. Doug King is a mug for not investing in change of name deed pollsters.
Beto did really well for udinese in series a. He's not woeful. 25m isn't alot by prem standards is it?

Just like Simms came good so can beto. Let's not make the same mistakes with different teams players like we did our own I say.

Sky Blue Pete

DaSilva - 1/10
Latibeaudiere - 6/10
Binks - 4/10
Ayari - 2/10
Simms - 6/10
Wright - 6/10
Van Ewjik- 6/10
Tats - 5/10
Collins - 4/10
Thomas - 4/10
Kitching - 5/10
Torp - 3/10

EMC - ???
Da silva - 6
Lati - 7.5
Binks - 6
Ayari - 3
Simms - 8
Wright - 7.5
Tats - 8
Collins - 6.5
Thomas - 7
Kitching - 7
Torp - 6

Brighton Sky Blue

DaSilva - 1/10
Latibeaudiere - 6/10
Binks - 4/10
Ayari - 2/10
Simms - 6/10
Wright - 6/10
Van Ewjik- 6/10
Tats - 5/10
Collins - 4/10
Thomas - 4/10
Kitching - 5/10
Torp - 3/10

EMC - ???
Ayari higher than Dasilva? Literally I’m assuming

Briles

I bet they will be gutted about that

Reckon they trawl through here aswell like the coaching team of whoever we're playing that week?

This place is mocked on Twitter, tried fighting the forum cause a few times on there but fuck me it's hard sometimes

tbf I moved on to this forum because the Facebook forum was getting ridiculous for melt downs. This has got slightly worse for it but still no where near some of the fuck trumpets on there

rob9872

tbf I moved on to this forum because the Facebook forum was getting ridiculous for melt downs. This has got slightly worse for it but still no where near some of the fuck trumpets on there
Fuck trumpets - love it ! 🤣🤣

messiahrobins

Beto did really well for udinese in series a. He's not woeful. 25m isn't alot by prem standards is it?

Just like Simms came good so can beto. Let's not make the same mistakes with different teams players like we did our own I say.
Beto i am sure is good in a slower paced league but English football i think is beyond him.

Users who are viewing this thread