Reda Johnson (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

I think Reda Johnson will definately be asked to stay here, okay he got injured coincidently after the Worcester debacle at first. He is the ideal bloke to build a mean defence around and scores too. He is here, let him go and it will cost money to replace him, either a transfer fee, wages or both. He is also ideal to bring young Willis on too as a centre back, his proper position imo.
what sort of frame of mind do you think he had when SP had a go at him and say his piss was the wrong colour!! TM is a proven man manager and will in my opinion get more out of Johnson

ccfc92

I was making a point, not stating exact figures. And 22 times in a 46 game league is poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know he's only 27 :eek:

Very poor for a player of that age. What injuries actually kept him out? Apart from urine colour?

Clive Bleakin

You can't get away from the fact that when he played at Centre Half we looked much more solid. He looked good alongside Pennington's pace. Webster and Martin got worse as the season went on...

ccfc92

You can't get away from the fact that when he played at Centre Half we looked much more solid. He looked good alongside Pennington's pace. Webster and Martin got worse as the season went on...

Didn't we only lose 3 or 4 when he played?

Clive Bleakin

Yes, 92, and more than that he makes decisions, is decisive and commanding.

His appearance record is a joke, but there is no doubt that we are a better team with him in the team.

ccfc92

Yes, 92, and more than that he makes decisions, is decisive and commanding.

His appearance record is a joke, but there is no doubt that we are a better team with him in the team.

I wonder if TM signs, he can persuade him to appear more?

SP made a huge mistake taking the captaincy off him IMO, and although RJ laughed it off, I imagine it pissed him off

Clive Bleakin

I think he will.

There was definitely an issue between SP and Reda.

In some ways, Reda was out of order, regardless of what SP was like or said to him, as a professional, he was paid to play for the club, no matter what.

ccfc92

I think he will.

There was definitely an issue between SP and Reda.

In some ways, Reda was out of order, regardless of what SP was like or said to him, as a professional, he was paid to play for the club, no matter what.

Agreed. He shouldn't have feigned injury (if he did), but if he comes back stronger next season, then all is forgiven :)

Did they actually announce what injury he had?

Clive Bleakin

It was all sorts, groin strains, knee, that is what makes me think some of it was BS in the sense that he may have been injured, but after he recovered, he stretched it out for longer than he needed to...maybe because he didn't want to play for SP?

ccfc92

It was all sorts, groin strains, knee, that is what makes me think some of it was BS in the sense that he may have been injured, but after he recovered, he stretched it out for longer than he needed to...maybe because he didn't want to play for SP?

Possibly.

It all depends, if he's genuine, then we can only help him through and be a better player.

After all, we all know, certain injuries can be niggley. I had an ankle injury for months, felt fine before playing football, and as soon as I kicked a ball, it felt like I'd broken it.

Hobo

what sort of frame of mind do you think he had when SP had a go at him and say his piss was the wrong colour!! TM is a proven man manager and will in my opinion get more out of Johnson

What piss? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread