Refugees welcome? (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

To be fair they were attacked by far right protestors, one was dressed in a kkk uniform.

As long as they respect Western European culture with regards to womens' rights and those of the LGBT community, then what's the problem.

What is the KKK's official position on Lesbians? :thinking about:

martcov

Not so rosy in Germany now it seems?

Alright where I am. The pegida people in the East were acting up before the latest crisis. They are the reason why people welcomed the refugees - to show that pegida doesn't represent all Germans. A lot of refugees here, in Kiel, are on the way to Sweden and Norway where they have relations. The ferries are booked out. I get constant negative propaganda sent to me over Facebook, but in my world people are worried about numbers and cost, but are not demonstrating or hating people. Some of the propaganda disgusts me and you can see where it is coming from. They refer to the US occupation forces and all sorts of conspiracies. The latest is "who benefits from VW's problems?". As usual, from these people, it is a further US conspiracy coupled with the refugee crisis to destroy Germany and Europe. The Nazis have latched onto this big time and probably will have more support in the East where people are not used to foreigners living nearby. The East has a far lower percentage of immigrants than the West Germany.

Harry Krishner

"As long as they respect Western European culture with regards to womens' rights and those of the LGBT community, then what's the problem."

LOL.

Macca

Think they are already being made welcome, seeing numerous old coaches with people of Middle Eastern appearance all wearing hi vis vests in Warwickshire. On the other hand could just be the poor buggers being bussed in from cities to be used as slave labour on the farms at harvest time

SIR ERNIE

Yes madness, but as predicted public opinion has quickly changed in Germany and everyone can see the disastrous effects of Mad Merkel's reckless ''we'll take 800,000'' announcement.

If she's still looking for a home, perhaps the unfortunate Ms Keller should check with generous Bob Geldof or kind hearted Yvette Cooper-Balls to see whether they've honoured their pledges to accommodate refugee families.

Harry Krishner

Yes madness, but as predicted public opinion has quickly changed in Germany and everyone can see the disastrous effects of Mad Merkel's reckless ''we'll take 800,000'' announcement.

If she's still looking for a home, perhaps the unfortunate Ms Keller should check with generous Bob Geldof or kind hearted Yvette Cooper-Balls to see whether they've honoured their pledges to accommodate refugee families.

The Economist has been talking some real shit on this subject, but at least it's good to see Merkel in trouble. Lets's hope she's out soon. BTW the comments are better than the article.

http://www.economist.com/news/europ...erman-public-opinion-turning-merkel-her-limit

dutchman

German mayoral candidate stabbed in attack linked to migrants policy

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/henriette-reker-german-mayoral-candidate-stabbed

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has expressed shock over the stabbing of a political ally, in an attack police said was linked to the migrant crisis.
Henriette Reker, an independent close to Merkel’s ruling Christian Democrats (CDU), suffered serious wounds to the neck in the attack in the western city of Cologne, which is to elect its mayor on Sunday, on Saturday morning.
Police arrested the attacker at the scene, with regional police chief Wolfgang Albers describing it as a political act linked to the fact that Reker was “responsible for taking charge of refugees” in the city, the fourth largest in Germany.
The attacker, a 44-year-old unemployed man, “said he had a racist motivation for committing this act”, Cologne police official Norbert Wagner told a news conference.

dutchman

Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alps resort
A French woman and her three young daughters were severely injured when they were stabbed at a holiday resort on Tuesday by a Moroccan-born man who reportedly shouted that they were too scantily dressed.
The man was arrested after the attack at the Alpine resort of Garde-Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.
The youngest girl, aged 8, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung, according to initial reports.
Her mother, 46, and sisters aged 12 and 14, are being treated at the hospital of Gap, closer to the scene of the attack. Their injuries are serious but not life-threatening, hospital sources said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

Gazolba

Lots of these refugees and immigrants must be mentally ill. Having the kind of upbringing and trauma they must have experienced is bound to generate a fair number of disturbed individuals.
What we are seeing now is an example of "reap what you sow".

SkyblueBazza

So surely the best way of preventing them repeating the same pattern again is to put society permanently out of their misery & violence?
Let's just build a great big raft or several maybe...put the ones we know about on it & tow it into the middle of the Atlantic...then just drop food parcels & let them get on with it. New members can be (d)rafted in as spaces become available...or if it gets too crowded we build another one. The prison officers we free-up can help catch more of them or can even be used to police our borders.

Me for Prime Minister I say. Mine is a happy little world...by invitation only

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SIR ERNIE

Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alps resort
A French woman and her three young daughters were severely injured when they were stabbed at a holiday resort on Tuesday by a Moroccan-born man who reportedly shouted that they were too scantily dressed.
The man was arrested after the attack at the Alpine resort of Garde-Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.
The youngest girl, aged 8, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung, according to initial reports.
Her mother, 46, and sisters aged 12 and 14, are being treated at the hospital of Gap, closer to the scene of the attack. Their injuries are serious but not life-threatening, hospital sources said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-and-her-three-daughters-for-being-scantil/

shocking and sickening

clint van damme

Exactly!

Let's not go down the Daily Mail route of highlighting every time it is an immigrant please!

Dangerous ploy that helps no-one.

too late to get that genie back in the bottle.

The Nazi supporting daily mail is the bible to some on here!

The Lurker

When did you last look at stats? I mentioned knife crime and gun crime. You look at the stats especially in London and this year in coventry, majority of knife crime and stabbings were committed by ethnics. Look at the poor stabbing of daniel kirkwood, stabbed to death on a night out by Muslims in a nightclub. Sick. The stabbing in stoke Aldermoor only Friday was committed by an African. Not all ethnics are bad people but there seems to be a worrying trend with knife and gun crime associated with ethnic minority not to mention grooming gangs which is higher than anything we've seen in recent history. You can spout racist all you want but difference between a racist and a realist

2 stabbings in gosford street this week. apparently by Eastern Europeans. as I said over 2 years ago and things still havent changed

Otis

2 stabbings in gosford street this week. apparently by Eastern Europeans. as I said over 2 years ago and things still havent changed
'Apparently' by Eastern Europeans?

Hope that's not similar to my 13 year old daughter's comment yesterday about a bad girl at school, which was 'I know for a fact that I think she brings a knife to school.'

Classic!

Otis

And also, your post today is 2 years on from the last post on this subject.

What about all the stabbings over the past two years that haven't been committed by Eastern Europeans or refugees, or immigrants?

There must have been loads of stabbings over the past two years I would imagine.

chiefdave

You knew about this weeks stabbings 2 years ago? Impressive.
giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

What about all the stabbings over the past two years that haven't been committed by Eastern Europeans or refugees, or immigrants?
They don't count, because they're honourable stabbings, done with a tip of the hat, a good day sir, and a cheeky wink before the stabber pops his monocle back in, polishes his pocket watch, and trips lightly on his way.

Otis

They don't count, because they're honourable stabbings, done with a tip of the hat, a good day sir, and a cheeky wink before the stabber pops his monocle back in, polishes his pocket watch, and trips lightly on his way.

I reckon all the English stabbings are like this.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread