Ricoh deal done? (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

13-things-all-girls-who-lift-will-understand_237398.jpg

Nice to see you can count to 3 too ;)
Oh. Which bit? :emoji_confused:

oucho

It's like my keep sending letters to Lauren Cohen asking her to go out with me and her keep refusing and telling me to go away, but my then not ever giving up.
#Mayfair/Kensingtonhedgefundkidsneverquit

Samo

As for "Cutting the budget... Isn't that what they've always done?.... Get rid of ok'ish players and bring in shite. Trying to polish turds don't work.

I think you'll find that if you pick a nice solid one, dry it out and apply some varnish...

oucho

I think you'll find that if you pick a nice solid one, dry it out and apply some varnish...

Good afternoon, Mr Fisher.

Captain Dart

10 years would make sense as it ties in with the regs. The important details then are is it a set 10 years or a rolling deal and is there any break clauses, after 5 years would be sensible.

The amounts for L2 and L1 in particular seem high. It will depend what is included. People like to say we've gone from paying £1.2m to £100K but its in no way for the same thing and costs are being heaped on top at any opportunity. The higher rent isn't so bad if the other costs come down.

Do you think the EFL have insisted SISU stop pissing around or have SISU simply accepted reality (for once)?

steveo1987

Well if Stevenson retains his place and starts putting in good performances we could get someone back in for him in January I suppose.

And if he could pass the ball to another player in our team on a regular basis he would be worth even more

chiefdave

In which case, why turn up at the court? Why not call the proceedings off altogether?
That would make sense, if they know its getting chucked out then they can get a bit of PR in by announcing a deal and saying they've called the legals off.

oucho

That would make sense, if they know its getting chucked out then they can get a bit of PR in by announcing a deal and saying they've called the legals off.
Don't hold your breath. I reckon the case will go ahead as announced. If a deal had been done with the council and Wasps on the Ricoh including a cessation of legal action, no way would Wasps and the council be going to court tomorrow.

Astute

They won't have heard that they will lose the court case. It is up to a judge to decide.

They will know that they will lose the case. They are experts at battering people with court. They are not experts at winning in court. It works when the other side can't afford to defend themselves. But that isn't the case here.

A JR is about what happened at the time. At the time even SISU valued it as nothing. CCC got it valued independently. The lease extension was valued at up to 1m. 1m was paid. So they have done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. Wasps paid the full valuation. So they have done nothing wrong either.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is there any news on a deal, or no deal, at the Ricoh ? I thought I heard on cwr a couple of weeks ago that an announcement would be made by the end of December , or earlier . Obviously it's not earlier. If they they have a deal done, why sit on it until then? Or are they scared to tell us the bad news ?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Is there any news on a deal, or no deal, at the Ricoh ? I thought I heard on cwr a couple of weeks ago that an announcement would be made by the end of December , or earlier . Obviously it's not earlier. If they they have a deal done, why sit on it until then? Or are they scared to tell us the bad news ?

fisher in discussion on a new stadium pint larger and packet of crisps, a lick of paint be like brand new for 18/19 season

maxresdefault.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Can anyone please set me straight on an important point. Who is actually negotiating on our side, is it sisu or ccfc ? I keep reading on here about the clear distinction between ccfc and sisu, and that our dear owners want us to stand on our own two feet and , as some would have it, aren't interfering in our finances.
So, is it ccfc or sisu ? Surely sisu won't let ccfc do the bidding in something this important ( not when they can fuck it up themselves). On the other hand, I thought ccfcs finances are their own affair ? Or is that as long as it suits sisu?

mark82

Can anyone please set me straight on an important point. Who is actually negotiating on our side, is it sisu or ccfc ? I keep reading on here about the clear distinction between ccfc and sisu, and that our dear owners want us to stand on our own two feet and , as some would have it, aren't interfering in our finances.
So, is it ccfc or sisu ? Surely sisu won't let ccfc do the bidding in something this important ( not when they can fuck it up themselves). On the other hand, I thought ccfcs finances are their own affair ? Or is that as long as it suits sisu?

I would imagine it would be CCFC (ie Tim Fisher/Dave Boddy)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
In theory it should be the CCFC directors. Checking at Companies House only Fisher is listed as a director of Otium, so it should be him. However I would think because commitments at the Ricoh tie in closely with SISU strategy in a legal sense that almost certainly means Seppala would want to give final permission to agree a deal or not, especially if it is anything other than short term

The only directors of SBS& L are Fisher & Deering, and there are documents overdue at Companies House on that Company

Boddy is not a statutory director so would have to be given the authority by the director and probably the owner to do a deal. Basically I doubt he has the power to agree anything

better days

In theory it should be the CCFC directors. Checking at Companies House only Fisher is listed as a director of Otium, so it should be him. However I would think because commitments at the Ricoh tie in closely with SISU strategy in a legal sense that almost certainly means Seppala would want to give final permission to agree a deal or not, especially if it is anything other than short term

The only directors of SBS& L are Fisher & Deering, and there are documents overdue at Companies House on that Company

Boddy is not a statutory director so would have to be given the authority by the director and probably the owner to do a deal. Basically I doubt he has the power to agree anything
Nothing to stop Boddy handling the negotiations and Fisher only being involved when it comes to signing the agreement though OSB

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
No agreed ............... assuming he has been given the authority and perhaps more importantly the parameters within which he can negotiate. Unless he has been given the power and clear instructions it is wasting everyone's time

First question I would ask him if I were in Wasps shoes is "do you have the authority to make a deal". If he hasn't I wouldn't negotiate with him there is no point. You want clear access between the decision makers on both sides. It isn't a bad question for Boddy to ask either if he is fronting it

Last time Waggott did the deal but he was a Director at the time so had authority to do it. Although I was told that Seppala wasn't impressed by the deal done and thought it should not cost the club anything, but I don't know how true that is

better days

No agreed ............... assuming he has been given the authority and perhaps more importantly the parameters within which he can negotiate. Unless he has been given the power and clear instructions it is wasting everyone's time

First question I would ask him if I were in Wasps shoes is "do you have the authority to make a deal". If he hasn't I wouldn't negotiate with him there is no point. You want clear access between the decision makers on both sides. It isn't a bad question for Boddy to ask either if he is fronting it

Last time Waggott did the deal but he was a Director at the time so had authority to do it. Although I was told that Seppala wasn't impressed by the deal done and thought it should not cost the club anything, but I don't know how true that is
Correct of course on all points OSB

Users who are viewing this thread