Match Thread Rotherham (3 Viewers)

Marty

With that selection, we need 2 goals for a draw. Hopefully, Godden, Walker & O'Hare are in top form tonight.

no_loyalty

Score first and I’m confident we won’t lose.

Barnsley

Something up with Hamer? Injury, illness, off form, fall out with Robins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wants to have shots? Would rather try to win, than try not to lose?. Wants to play attacking football?. Likes passing the ball forwards ?. Isn’t a pathetic boring bastard?.

You could go on all night .

jordan210

Been away from internet today trying to keep busy as been so nervous.

not sure what to think of team.Holding Dacosta has his head screwed on tonight and can bang some crosses in.
Please city atlest turn up

shmmeee

Think it's fairly common knowledge that we'll be looking for a new keeper in the summer.

Didn’t someone say we were looking last summer? The drawback to our transfer model I suppose is you have to bide your time and can’t always find players that fit the criteria for the price and have to make do.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wants to have shots? Would rather try to win, than try not to lose?. Wants to play attacking football?. Likes passing the ball forwards ?. Isn’t a pathetic boring bastard?.

You could go on all night .

He's not been in great form for the last few months but not many others have either. 7 figure sum on a bench warmer

CCFCSteve

I think Da Costa will be Paul Warne's favourite at full time

Defensively he gives me the shits, but we’ve got to hope he repeats that one decent game (second half) when he was terrorising the full back and putting in cross after cross (Forest or Watford). we only had one up top so didn’t take advantage then...standard...but might be different with Godden and Walker in there tonight

Very surprised like most that him and Wilson have got in the starting line up. Robins suggesting Wilsons in to handle balls coming into the box...I think he’s been a bit flappy myself but what do I know

Come on though city, we can do this !!!

matesx

Cool yer jets boys. We won’t get relegated tonight.

15 points still to play for after this.

Confident we will stay up.

I think Huddersfield will go down.

Frostie

Didn’t someone say we were looking last summer? The drawback to our transfer model I suppose is you have to bide your time and can’t always find players that fit the criteria for the price and have to make do.

Much rather that than just sign any old player who doesn't fit our philosophy though. We've seen how that works out both here & at countless other clubs.

Brighton Sky Blue

Defensively he gives me the shits, but we’ve got to hope he repeats that one decent game (second half) when he was terrorising the full back and putting in cross after cross (Forest or Watford). we only had one up top so didn’t take advantage then...standard...but might be different with Godden and Walker in there tonight

Very surprised like most that him and Wilson have got in the starting line up. Robins suggesting Wilsons in to handle balls coming into the box...I think he’s been a bit flappy myself but what do I know

Come on though city, we can do this !!!

I can recall countless times he's spilled the ball under little or no pressure

clint van damme

We still have the worst away record in the division, which by most standards is pretty crap. I’m not saying we can’t amd I obviously hope we do, but...

they still have the worst home record and got rinsed by Wycombe a couple of weeks ago.
I won't put up an argument against anyone saying we're poor but Rotherham are shite as well.

Londonccfcfan

Want a performance from Godden and a partnership with Walker tonight. Plus need the ref to protect O'Hare (who I predict they'll kick the crap out of)
Yeah agree Godden needs to perform tonight.

Having visions of Dabo cross and Godden header Fab last year. Big Game for Da Costa to deliver for 2 up front.

Users who are viewing this thread