Match Thread Rotherham (3 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

they still have the worst home record and got rinsed by Wycombe a couple of weeks ago.
I won't put up an argument against anyone saying we're poor but Rotherham are shite as well.
The only solace I've got in us having the shittest away record is that we've still got Rotherham and Huddersfield, two shocking teams, to play away.

Paxman II

This is what people want to see...attacking line up. Lets hope that tatic works or there will be a lot of changes.

Brighton Sky Blue

Mrs BSB watching as well despite plenty of forewarning, hearing it's not one up front was just enough for her to do so...

clint van damme

The only solace I've got in us having the shittest away record is that we've still got Rotherham and Huddersfield, two shocking teams, to play away.

I watched some of their game against Wycombe they were dreadful, problem is we're capable of matching that level of shite.
Still think Godden and Walker will have some joy against their defence, not confident of a clean sheet for us though.

shepardo01

So he saying Marosi csnt claim. May need to sell him in summer then if we stay uo
If we stay up, neither will be 1st choice next season - and neither anywhere nearbany other championship club.
Who would want to "buy" either of them? After seeing both being found out this season, they'd be lucky to get a decent Lg1 club too.

NorthernWisdom

If we stay up, neither will be 1st choice next season - and neither anywhere nearbany other championship club.
Who would want to "buy" either of them? After seeing both being found out this season, they'd be lucky to get a decent Lg1 club too.
Marosi would get a gig. I guess Wilson's about as good as you'd get to sit around as emergency injury cover... which would hopefully be all he'd be in normal circumstances!

Users who are viewing this thread