Match Thread Rotherham (3 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Just watching the goal again it's a lovely dink in from McCallum

Liquid Gold

If we get a win or a point Sunday then I hope for a Blues win. Not sure what I's prefer if we lose.
Still Blues win. Rotherham are just going to struggle with so many games. Huddersfield are the team we should be aiming to stay above, their form is awful and they have terrible fixtures. If Rotherham get out of it then we should have Udders as a buffer.

Plus I want one more day out on Digbeth.

Magwitch1

We played simple tactics tonight no fuckin about in defence. Should have been 3-0 in first 15 minutes. Not a weak link in the team tonight Playing simple suits us hope that doesn’t change.

TomRad85

Ideally I'd like Brum to go down (just don't like them!) so given we're now going to win our last five games, let Rotherham suck them down.
I don't like them either, almost every Blues fan I've met has been a proper dickhead. Just can't see them going down now tbh so happy just to have Rotherham finished off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Nobody played badly today and players that I’m normally very critical of (Wilson,DaCosta,Hyam,James) played well.

We still need to see our first choice strikers take some of those easy chances. Can’t rely on 50p for all our wins.

Paxman II

The high line wasa brilliant tactic tonight. It stopped Rotherham do what they do normally and throw the ball into the box every opportunity.

Reactions: vow

JAM See

GT on the wireless. All is well with the world.

Users who are viewing this thread