Rumour has it (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

Don;t get me wrong, sitting on the bench in case Fleck or Vincelot are injured and suspended would be ok. Would he want to take the wages of a League one squad player or should we try and break the bank? I'd much rather break the bank on a goalie.

Yeah i think that is what TM is thinking he is a player that adds to the squad but ultimately not needed in that unit at this minute, but may also be the money side of any deal..

Bugsy

No because that would be Murphy from Norwich wouldn't it! ..the winger is another under 21 lad from Newcastle currently training with City...Plus Murphy has signed and not on trial :/

Haha wires crossed thought u got mistaken for a minute... Never mind keep ur nickers on princess.... PUSB

ready_96

If Newcastle are paying his wages then id like to think its a bit of a no-brainer and he'll be brought in. Would they want a clause in the contract saying he has to play a minimum amount of games tho?

If Newcastle are paying his wages then id like to think its a bit of a no-brainer and he'll be brought in. Would they want a clause in the contract saying he has to play a minimum amount of games tho?

Its basically down to whether city want him now. he's been told he's to go out on loan and he has said himself that if it's possible he'd like to come back to city.. there are other teams in the championship who have offered to take him but his preference is city and Newcastle have acknowledged that.. we'll see what happens this week.. it may not happen, but i hope it does

Bugsy

ready_96

I hope what your saying is true mr skybluestalk :thinking about: Lets see what happens this week....

If we actually sign biggi and get another win away at scunny...the ricoh will be rocking the following saturday. first 3 pm Saturday KO since first game of the season...18k plus surely

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think we're pretty well covered at centre mid at the moment, saying that I wouldn't mind him as a back up but not at the expense of signing a goalkeeper and another attacking midfielder.

Otis

I think we're pretty well covered at centre mid at the moment, saying that I wouldn't mind him as a back up but not at the expense of signing a goalkeeper and another attacking midfielder.

Well yep, think number one priority now has to be a keeper.

fernandopartridge

just as a side has anyone else noticed Franck Moussa is in the Charlton U21 side playing against Cov today, is he out of favour or coming back from an injury?

He's not in their first 11, think he's just a squad player there. Another player who went to find greener grass yet didn't.

SlowerThanPlatt

Mowbray is not an idiot. He isn't going to bring Bigi back because he's got a connection with the club, he will only bring him back if he sees he can add something to the team.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Mowbray is not an idiot. He isn't going to bring Bigi back because he's got a connection with the club, he will only bring him back if he sees he can add something to the team.

Agree biggest use to us would be to get him in to tell the younger lads the grass isn't always greener.....unless you just want the money!

wingy

I hope what your saying is true mr skybluestalk :thinking about: Lets see what happens this week....

If we actually sign biggi and get another win away at scunny...the ricoh will be rocking the following saturday. first 3 pm Saturday KO since first game of the season...18k plus surely
Yeah... we'll 15k minimum.

Grendel

Why would anyone go to a game to see Bigi waving from the bench - as he's not even good enough to get in our team?

SlowerThanPlatt

Is this supposed to be a joke? We probably would get near that attendance if results go well but I don't think signing Bigi will influence it - a good team will.

skybluedan

He was ok not amazing, we got an offer he seen the money and did one , well tuff shit mate
not for me thanks

SlowerThanPlatt

He was ok not amazing, we got an offer he seen the money and did one , well tuff shit mate
not for me thanks

Yeah agreed. If he wants back at Cov then he should approach TM, not the other way round. CCFC don't need him, he needs us. Gone are the days of players just coming to Cov for a easy earner and low expectations just like McSheffrey did (2nd spell), Clinton Morrison etc.

Grendel

Worst thing that might happen is it might give NLHWC 35 million reasons to start posting on here again.

Let's hope Bedworth United beat us to it.

lifeskyblue

He was a good young prospect. I thought he had a very bright future; good on the ball, worked hard and creative. Went to a big club too early,,,couldn't establish himself and performance dipped. I think he will go to a championship club but if he did come back here a lot would depend on whether he could pick his game up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chipfat

I think he would improve the squad and lets face it Fleck, OB or Vince are not exactly scared of C Thomas or Finch ripping the 1st team shirt away at the minute are they... He is a better player than you think and better than Thomas, Finch, Stevenson or Lawton so before the dislike for him blinds you work out the alternative..

Grendel

I think he would improve the squad and lets face it Fleck, OB or Vince are not exactly scared of C Thomas or Finch ripping the 1st team shirt away at the minute are they... He is a better player than you think and better than Thomas, Finch, Stevenson or Lawton so before the dislike for him blinds you work out the alternative..

He really isn't very good.

SlowerThanPlatt

I remember him being compared to Yaya Toure when he signed for Newcastle. He did score a cracking goal in the Prem though if I remember correctly

Chipfat

He really isn't very good.

Well people in better position's and higher knowledge thought differently, i think he is better than Thomas and Finch and is more developed than Stevenson and Lawton.. He would add to our squad,, not saying he is the next Platini but he would be a low risk high reward signing... Its not as easy as saying he is not good,, tell me if you think he is better than the positional players we have in the squad?

SlowerThanPlatt

Well people in better position's and higher knowledge thought differently, i think he is better than Thomas and Finch and is more developed than Stevenson and Lawton.. He would add to our squad,, not saying he is the next Platini but he would be a low risk high reward signing... Its not as easy as saying he is not good,, tell me if you think he is better than the positional players we have in the squad?

It's not low risk, he would be our highest earner probably

lifeskyblue

And if it's true that Newcastle will cover his wages and want him to get game time in first team football because they still see him as a prospect for the future...those with better knowledge still think positively of a he lad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread