Russia's way of dealing with terrorists (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

The 4 Islamists who have been paraded in the Russian court following the disgusting terrorist attack seem to have learnt the meaning of f*ck around and find out.

Otis

Is this really the way the world should go? 😢

"By the time the men accused of murdering 137 people at a concert on Friday night appeared in court in Moscow on Sunday, their faces were swollen and disfigured. Oe of the accused, named as Saidakrami Murodali Rachabalizoda, arrived with gauze over his ear. A video released online showed one of his captors, who appeared to be Russian military personnel, slicing off his ear and shoving it in his mouth, telling him to eat it. Others beat him with their rifle butts.

After his arrest, Shamsidin Fariduni appeared in a photo lying on the floor of a school gym, his pants pulled down around his knees and with wires connected his genital area, which suggested Fariduni had been shocked with 80 volts and water had been poured over his body to intensify the effect.

Barotovich Mirzoyev arrived with new bruises after his interrogation. He also had a plastic bag wrapped around his neck that observers think might have been used to asphyxiate him.

Muhammadsobir Fayzov was brought into the courtroom in a wheelchair and appeared to lose consciousness during the hearing. Photographs appear to show that one of his eyes was missing, Reuters reported."

The word ACCUSED Is a very key and important word here, because even if they do have the right men in this case, when you take this as your stance going forward, not everyone the authorities will catch and arrest for other offences in the future, will be guilty. Just by the very law of averages, innocent people do get accused and charged, where they simply haven't done anything wrong at all.

This is all very worrying if true. 😱 This is the 21st century for God's sake. Are we really going this far backwards?

I do get it, I really do, this desire for vengeance and retribution, but to this level? Indefensible. This promotes brutality and depravity. And the most worrying thing is that Russia don't care. Normally, they would say "oh, he fell down the stairs" etc., but they don't even seem to be hiding it this time.

It simply cannot become the accepted norm and I pray that we never, ever start to go down this route here in the UK.

And this is coming from someone who does think the police should have more power in certain cases and be authorised to use more force, depending on the circumstances.

You can't have this level of barbarity though. You simply can't.

Otis

I'm ok with it. People having sympathy for terrorists is weird.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Who has?

And like I say, the key word is accused.

It wasn't even like they were caught in the act was it. The attackers escaped and were caught later. They announced 14 hours later that they had caught the suspects.

You can't start torturing people because "you believe" these are the ones who did it.

This is Russia, so they probably scooped a number of people off the streets who fit the profile.

Flying Fokker

"By the time the men accused of murdering 137 people at a concert on Friday night appeared in court in Moscow on Sunday, their faces were swollen and disfigured. Oe of the accused, named as Saidakrami Murodali Rachabalizoda, arrived with gauze over his ear. A video released online showed one of his captors, who appeared to be Russian military personnel, slicing off his ear and shoving it in his mouth, telling him to eat it. Others beat him with their rifle butts.

After his arrest, Shamsidin Fariduni appeared in a photo lying on the floor of a school gym, his pants pulled down around his knees and with wires connected his genital area, which suggested Fariduni had been shocked with 80 volts and water had been poured over his body to intensify the effect.

Barotovich Mirzoyev arrived with new bruises after his interrogation. He also had a plastic bag wrapped around his neck that observers think might have been used to asphyxiate him.

Muhammadsobir Fayzov was brought into the courtroom in a wheelchair and appeared to lose consciousness during the hearing. Photographs appear to show that one of his eyes was missing, Reuters reported."

The word ACCUSED Is a very key and important word here, because even if they do have the right men in this case, when you take this as your stance going forward, not everyone the authorities will catch and arrest for other offences in the future, will be guilty. Just by the very law of averages, innocent people do get accused and charged, where they simply haven't done anything wrong at all.

This is all very worrying if true. 😱 This is the 21st century for God's sake. Are we really going this far backwards?

I do get it, I really do, this desire for vengeance and retribution, but to this level? Indefensible. This promotes brutality and depravity. And the most worrying thing is that Russia don't care. Normally, they would say "oh, he fell down the stairs" etc., but they don't even seem to be hiding it this time.

It simply cannot become the accepted norm and I pray that we never, ever start to go down this route here in the UK.

And this is coming from someone who does think the police should have more power in certain cases and be authorised to use more force, depending on the circumstances.

I agree with most of this. Nobody should kill and expect a coronation but the Russians seem as unhinged as the attackers. It’s a good job this brutality isn’t threatening Europe isn’t it? Russia must be top of the ISIS target list now.

Last edited:

eastwoodsdustman

The 4 Islamists who have been paraded in the Russian court following the disgusting terrorist attack seem to have learnt the meaning of f*ck around and find out.
If they’re the ones who have done it then they deserve it. If they’re 4 random muslims plucked off the street then they really don’t.
Some of the Russian governments behaviour before, during and after the attack is up there with Israels when Hammas attacked in October.
Its Almost as if they needed an attack to justify a response🤔.

skybluetony176

The best way Russia can deal with terrorist is dump Putin, withdraw from Ukraine, Moldova, Syria etc so they’re not pissing people off, concentrate on actual security not the paranoia of a crazy imperialist so when another country tips them off about an imminent attack they take it seriously rather than dismiss it as propaganda. It’s a shame for the victims but Russia seems to be reaping what Putin has sowed them.

Sky Blue Pete

Who has?

And like I say, the key word is accused.

It wasn't even like they were caught in the act was it. The attackers escaped and were caught later. They announced 14 hours later that they had caught the suspects.

You can't start torturing people because "you believe" these are the ones who did it.

This is Russia, so they probably scooped a number of people off the streets who fit the profile.
How did they get away?

SBT

It’s a dumb thing to torture even the most guilty of terrorists, because it renders confessions and other intel meaningless, and only furthers the idea that both ‘sides’ are somehow just as bad and as barbaric as the other - on and on it goes.

This is not just a Russian tactic either, the United States has a horrendous record of torture

Otis

It’s a dumb thing to torture even the most guilty of terrorists, because it renders confessions and other intel meaningless, and only furthers the idea that both ‘sides’ are somehow just as bad and as barbaric as the other - on and on it goes.

This is not just a Russian tactic either, the United States has a horrendous record of torture
Yup. And as some Russian expert said today, if you attach electrodes to someone's genitals, they will confess to pretty much anything.

PVA

Can you imagine if, God forbid, Rishi Sunak or Joe Biden were warned about the possibility of a terrorist attack and went on national television so say that warning is a load of bollocks, only for 130+ people to be killed in a terrorist attack just a couple of weeks later.

shmmeee

Lol, if they were, you could rest assured there be no ISIS left in a very short period of time.

Someone’s drank the kool aid. You start off just being angry at woke hot cross buns and brown people and before you know it you’re posting fascist state propaganda (that’s laughably inaccurate) on football forums.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Are these four men arrested the actual terrorists? My first thought was I they'd all commit suicide but very quickly but all of a sudden they've all been arrested . Is there actual footage which is absolutely conclusive that these are the men involved ?

Otis

Are these four men arrested the actual terrorists? My first thought was I they'd all commit suicide but very quickly but all of a sudden they've all been arrested . Is there actual footage which is absolutely conclusive that these are the men involved ?
Exactly and I noticed the quote from official sources was that the "suspects had been arrested."

They didn't say perpetrators, they said suspects.

So highly likely that they arrested them, tortured them and then got them to confess

fatso

Someone’s drank the kool aid. You start off just being angry at woke hot cross buns and brown people and before you know it you’re posting fascist state propaganda (that’s laughably inaccurate) on football forums.
Wtaf are you rambling about?

My comment was about how intolerant the Putin regime would be to any external terrorist threat, (on a thread about "Russia's way of dealing with terrorists") quite where you ended up is beyond even your level of weird. And wtf has this got to do with state propaganda, brown people and woke hot crossed buns???

Seriously though, Are you OK Shmeee?

PVA

Wtaf are you rambling about?

My comment was about how intolerant the Putin regime would be to any external terrorist threat, (on a thread about "Russia's way of dealing with terrorists") quite where you ended up is beyond even your level of weird. And wtf has this got to do with state propaganda, brown people and woke hot crossed buns???

So intolerant that he completely ignored the warnings about what was going to happen?

skybluetony176

Lol, if they were, you could rest assured there be no ISIS left in a very short period of time.
They’ve been fighting ISIS since 2015. You’re going to have to elaborate on what you mean by a short period of time. If you mean in comparison to the period since early man then you have a point but their war on ISIS is going just as bad as their invasion of Ukraine.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Exactly and I noticed the quote from official sources was that the "suspects had been arrested."

They didn't say perpetrators, they said suspects.

So highly likely that they arrested them, tortured them and then got them to confess
Wouldn't surprise me if these men had absolutely nothing to do with it and have been pulled out of some prison , beaten and have already made a confession .
No suicide belts. No " God is great" No shoot out where even one of them was killed or seriously wounded.
All four intact, conveniently.

I'm also a bit surprised that Putin hasn't directly blamed the US for this attack seeing as they warned Russia 15 days before and then this.

Last edited:

PVA

Makes you wonder if he ignored them, or chose to ignore them. The reaction to come will be the answer I guess.

It could be either.

But you can't claim on one hand that they're incredibly intolerant of terrorists while suggesting with the other hand they intentionally let terrorists kill 130 of their own citizens.

messiahrobins

I take on board all you say, although i think in this case those 4 guys definitely were involved. Hence why Russia paraded them as they are 100% certain. And ISIS didnt deny it was them either. So in this specific case i support Russia and the issue about the legitimacy of their confessions is moot as clearly they will all be killed soon anyway. There wont be a trial. Russia is sending a stark warning to terrorists, but dare i say also specifically to NATO.

The world has gone backwards since the invention of the internet and apps. Make no mistake about that. Humanity is de-evolving.

The bit that has me confused is Russia has declared support for Hamas and is very anti-Israel. The muslim brotherhood is all behind Hamas currently so this ISIS attack makes no sense. Why would muslims make an enemy of Russia at the moment when Russia is the one country that could frighten Israel.

Trump a few days ago said Obama is the founder of ISIS aided by the Clintons (he didnt mention Biden which suggests Biden has never really been President other than in name), and then this attack happened within hours of those comments. There has long been rumours the Twin Towers was actually done by the US themselves, then we have the rumours that the US produced the virus that leaked from Wuhan and one does begin to wonder whether much of the issues in the world circle back to the USA. Not saying i buy into any of these theories, just that there seems a common denominator.

Hertsccfc

Wouldn't surprise me if these men had absolutely nothing to do with it and have been pulled out of some prison , beaten and have already made a confession .
No suicide belts. No " God is great" No shoot out where even one of them was killed or seriously wounded.

I'm also a bit surprised that Putin hasn't directly blamed the US for this attack seeing as they warned Russia 15 days before and then this.
Seems that they have. Apparently it was planned by the US, UK and Ukraine according to their Head of Spying.

messiahrobins

Putin has subtly. He is saying Ukraine had opened up a safe corridor for the terrorists to return through. He said they want to establish therefore who funded the attack, which given the US is funding the Ukranians is basically him saying the USA were behind it. He is clearly wanting to establish a narrative with the public that NATO and the USA in particular are the aggressors so any direct action he takes (against either us or Poland i would think) he can justify as self defence.

PVA

Trump a few days ago said Obama is the founder of ISIS aided by the Clintons (he didnt mention Biden which suggests Biden has never really been President other than in name), and then this attack happened within hours of those comments. There has long been rumours the Twin Towers was actually done by the US themselves, then we have the rumours that the US produced the virus that leaked from Wuhan and one does begin to wonder whether much of the issues in the world circle back to the USA. Not saying i buy into any of these theories, just that there seems a common denominator.

Yes... that they're believed by flat earthers, conspiracy theorists, idiots and thick c**ts.

skybluetony176

Putin has subtly. He is saying Ukraine had opened up a safe corridor for the terrorists to return through. He said they want to establish therefore who funded the attack, which given the US is funding the Ukranians is basically him saying the USA were behind it. He is clearly wanting to establish a narrative with the public that NATO and the USA in particular are the aggressors so any direct action he takes (against either us or Poland i would think) he can justify as self defence.
A safe corridor? The Russia/Ukraine border is now the most mined border in the world and heavily militarised on both sides. Doesn’t sound very plausible. Also haven’t Russian intelligence revealed that the men are from Tajikistan? Ukraine is hardly a direct route, in fact it’s positively a detour. They’ve also said that they traveled to Turkey to renew their Russian residency permits before the attack so it’s more likely that they travelled directly to Russia from Turkey than were armed in Russia. Putin is an opportunist and is using the attack to sell the war in Ukraine to a population getting more and more vocal about their opposition to him and the war.

clint van damme

I take on board all you say, although i think in this case those 4 guys definitely were involved. Hence why Russia paraded them as they are 100% certain. And ISIS didnt deny it was them either. So in this specific case i support Russia and the issue about the legitimacy of their confessions is moot as clearly they will all be killed soon anyway. There wont be a trial. Russia is sending a stark warning to terrorists, but dare i say also specifically to NATO.

The world has gone backwards since the invention of the internet and apps. Make no mistake about that. Humanity is de-evolving.

The bit that has me confused is Russia has declared support for Hamas and is very anti-Israel. The muslim brotherhood is all behind Hamas currently so this ISIS attack makes no sense. Why would muslims make an enemy of Russia at the moment when Russia is the one country that could frighten Israel.

ISIS are not behind Hamas, quite the opposite.
They do not believe in nation states, even Muslim ones and don't support any Islamic group that does, their aim is a caliphate.

I'm more and more coming to round to similar opinions to yours regarding the Internet, or more specifically, social media.

Users who are viewing this thread