SCG Feedback ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice_of_Reason

Anyone going to report what happens on here (apart from Brinner having a finger wagged at him) ?

Steve.B50

We will put out a report on the Trust site, but o be honest Fisher old us nothing we I'd not know. I would say he looks like a man under a lot of pressure and has lost a bi of weight.

quinn1971

We will put out a report on the Trust site, but o be honest Fisher old us nothing we I'd not know. I would say he looks like a man under a lot of pressure and has lost a bi of weight.

Which backs up the forum boycott.its just a platform for his ego and to prove they are talking to the fans.think fishers starting to crack.

wingy

The figures from the CCFC fan survey said 75 % of respondants would'nt follow the City out of the City ,AV gate next yr based on that 2.5 -3k.inclusive

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

After the meeting he came into the bar to answer questions from the haf dozen of us that were there must have really impressed him:facepalm:
Told hi needs to talk to Acl challenged him to phone Acl and Im challenging Acl now to resume talks. Told him if we move out of Coventry the club is dead and that weve already got a world class facility and he agreed tolt him I will never go to a stadium out of Coventry and if he builds another stadium I will not go there either

Steve.B50

Did he answer any questions or was it a one way dialogue?

To be fair it was both ways but the same answers.
Think he is aware we do not want to move or ground share, but says SISU will cover losses.
I do not think he has much fight left in him.

wingy

Said if anyone wants to pay £30 to the high court they can see the submissions around the accusations re the Council. just does'nt understand/ seem concerned by the Divorce the fans feel from the club under SISU tenure ,and moving the Club is saving the Club.

North York’s Blue

To be fair it was both ways but the same answers.
Think he is aware we do not want to move or ground share, but says SISU will cover losses.
I do not think he has much fight left in him.
Thanks. Do you think he realises that despite covering losses there may not be much of a club left in 3 years, especially if we struggle?

Steve.B50

Was a group outside waiting for him, he was not happy. He got into a row with one fan, but walked away.
After the SCG meeting he went into the bar to talk to a few of the group from outside.

He is just saying words, not sure he even believes what he has to say anymore.

North York’s Blue

I can't imagine the amount of pressure he must be under from JS and Co, he's in a no win situation no matter what he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he walked away.

Steve.B50

He will soon I think.
If he goes the communication will start again. Told him in the SCG meeting he needs to leave, need a new person.
Also said if SISU do care then get SP to meet the fans she says she cares about.

lordsummerisle

I can't imagine the amount of pressure he must be under from JS and Co, he's in a no win situation no matter what he does. It wouldn't surprise me if he walked away.

When you get dick-heads thinking it's a good idea to protest outside his kids school then it would get you down a bit I'd imagine.

Forum hot-air or not, would get to me for sure.

quinn1971

Was a group outside waiting for him, he was not happy. He got into a row with one fan, but walked away.
After the SCG meeting he went into the bar to talk to a few of the group from outside.

He is just saying words, not sure he even believes what he has to say anymore.

Exactly steve even he knows what he's trying to do is wrong.i wont go as far as saying I feel sorry for him . He's only doing what hes being told to say.but he can walk away.he would earn some respect if he did.

lifelongcityfan

Agreed and we need to keep up the pressure, but must e peaceful.

absolutely spot on.. I must admit I hate fisher and sisu; but now is the time for a combination of a show of force (in terms of numbers), and constraint. We all have to tell him that the club is dead if they move the ground

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Exactly steve even he knows what he's trying to do is wrong.i wont go as far as saying I feel sorry for him . He's only doing what hes being told to say.but he can walk away.he would earn some respect if he did.
Would you walk away from a big fat pay cheque? Hes an employee paid to take the flak cant see him walking away he knew what would happen. The dogs nice though did think his collar was bugged at one point

quinn1971

Would you walk away from a big fat pay cheque? Hes an employee paid to take the flak cant see him walking away he knew what would happen. The dogs nice though did think his collar was bugged at one point

If I was being made to ruin something I cared about yes.if he doesn't walk away from this .
He deserves everything he gets. ( in a peaceful way)

valiant15

Thing is the fishers of this world are used to getting there own way, I bet he'd be a proper arse to have as a boss.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If I was being made to ruin something I cared about yes.if he doesn't walk away from this .
He deserves everything he gets. ( in a peaceful way)

Agree but why should he care I said to him when he goes he wont even remember Coventry City. Lets see if he takes up my plea that he gets in touch with Acl we'll know then one way or another

edgy

I would walk away. Then hunt down the cunts who threaten to involve my wife & kids and rip their balls off.

North York’s Blue

I would walk away. Then hunt down the c-units who threaten to involve my wife & kids and rip their balls off.
Never agreed with threats towards him or his family, it's football FFS. Hopefully Thursday's forum and those that follow are peaceful and restricted to CCFC matters and not personal abuse.

quinn1971

Never agreed with threats towards him or his family, it's football FFS. Hopefully Thursday's forum and those that follow are peaceful and restricted to CCFC matters and not personal abuse.

Unfortunately they'll be one who does something stupid.fishers pissed alot of people off .

brinner

regards to this post from the other thread:

"now go pay the rent and sign Goldie, Bailey and Adams you fat ugly c**t!!"

"shame we cant line up seppala, igwe, doolally and fisher and stone the bastards to death."

"that unprofessional prick fisher swanning around the ricoh "

"fisher should fuck off aswell"

Don't know where Fisher could possibly get the idea it was you Brinner?

Footy fans can be a real load of old women when it comes to getting back just the tiniest bit of stick.

Boo, fucking hoo.

can you not read mr summerise?? i clearly stated he had accused me of texting him abusive texts, my opinion of him on here has nothing to do with that, can you not read??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread