SCG Meeting Summary from 9/7/2013 (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

no he means the delay in taking the action.

Fair enough. Delay could be as simple as preparing a case or, much as ACL didn't hit administration as an option until later, it could be linked to a breakdown in communication and an action they wanted to avoid the cost and expense of taking if it could be resolved out of court.

Gary.j

If you get divorced, do you spend your time and energy trying to get back at your ex, or do you move on and start to rebuild your life?

torchomatic

Ah yes. Do kids play with soldiers now? Mine doesn't.

I think that put me off a little. It looked great but you'd have to take up yoga to get comfortable playing it over those big stands. I'd end up using it as a battlefield for my green army men, Black Hawk Down style.

cloughie

Subb6.jpg

Specky twat, ..yes but something doesn't quite look right

Timmy.....What's wrong with it? It looks like a dream to me

Specky twat,..... Ah I've got it................... This dream stadium' s got fans in it !!!

Last edited:

sm1845

I Agree Sky Blue Scottie Why did the Council back out of the decision this is the root of all of this. I turly belive that what we saw happing last year with "whereby SISU could buy half the Higgs share and the council would not veto the deal" The players brought in under Thorn and so on was SHITSU getting ready to sell on. Somthing went very worng. I think that they all got to Greedy. I think all the talk from SISU on the team being a community palyer last year and the Ambassadors they should have been to the city that they had not been talk last year. I all ways found very strange was this at the hart of the CCC veto. Just a thought. Any way SISU your Childish behavior is wrong you should have just payed the rent and keep on talking. I hope you get nothing now you played this wrong you should have had Integrity. CCC and ACL wake up you to are playing with hart of the City. Demand SHITSU sit down and talk work out a deal for one YEAR then keep talking. In the end We all loss if you dont. CCC you rep the pepole do your job demand demand demand that the team not leave the Cov. Might not be a great deal made for one year but the Club will still be in the City. Just my Thoughts.:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

James Smith

But as discussed earlier, they didn't seem to have a problem with the council putting funds in when it was going to be half each.

Presumably they had some form of damascene conversion.....:whistle:

And probably will have no problems with their council loaning Northampton £12M.:whistle:

Sky Blue Harry H

I Agree Sky Blue Scottie Why did the Council back out of the decision this is the root of all of this. I turly belive that what we saw happing last year with "whereby SISU could buy half the Higgs share and the council would not veto the deal" The players brought in under Thorn and so on was SHITSU getting ready to sell on. Somthing went very worng. I think that they all got to Greedy. I think all the talk from SISU on the team being a community palyer last year and the Ambassadors they should have been to the city that they had not been talk last year. I all ways found very strange was this at the hart of the CCC veto. Just a thought. Any way SISU your Childish behavior is wrong you should have just payed the rent and keep on talking. I hope you get nothing now you played this wrong you should have had Integrity. CCC and ACL wake up you to are playing with hart of the City. Demand SHITSU sit down and talk work out a deal for one YEAR then keep talking. In the end We all loss if you dont. CCC you rep the pepole do your job demand demand demand that the team not leave the Cov. Might not be a great deal made for one year but the Club will still be in the City. Just my Thoughts.:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

I take it your native language is French or you've drunk Canada dry. I do like the idea of the Council representing 'The Pepole' though! (wonder if Tom is having a sneaky peek at Lady Godiva through it?):wave::thinking about::D

Suetonius

I think you will find that ACL are not a party to the judicial review. Even if they were the parties could still communicate through lawyers.

Nonleagueherewecome

I wish I'd have got the full Subbuteo stadium set. I had the TV camera gantry and the orange Adidas Tangos* and that was it.

*in case there was ever heavy snowfall in my bedroom

Did David Rennie score?

Sky Blue Harry H

Find new accommodation you can afford to rent...

Hey Stupot, I'm all for looking at things from two perspectives, but just out of interest.............do you really agree with SISU uprooting us for 5 years and effectively a) shafting large numbers of supporters from being able to watch their team in their home City and b) alienating a large number who won't support the move (I'm one of those)? I don't have you down for a fool, but suspect your stance is borderline mischievous - just wondering, mate??:thinking about:;):blue:

cloughie

Subb6.jpg

Specky twat, ..yes but something doesn't quite look right

Timmy.....What's wrong with it? It looks like a dream to me

Specky twat,..... Ah I've got it................... This dream stadium' s got fans in it !!!

How come this post got deleted?

Gary.j

Find new accommodation you can afford to rent...

If you knew the landlord was having difficulty finding a new tenant, wouldn't you try to negotiate the rent?

However, the question was; If you get divorced, do you spend your time and energy trying to get back at your ex, or do you move on and start to rebuild your life?

Users who are viewing this thread