Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Pipehitterz

Mine were in separate envelopes posted 2nd class
They told me on the phone today that all season tickets went 1St class
Last batch was posted monday.
Mine went it the post last thursday , one came friday , still waiting for one
Liars liars liars , absolutely not impressed by this fiasco ,and last night.
Seriously this will Make me stop coming if they don't sort it out.

wingy

It should have gone through.

What about a confirmation email? You have probably had money go out of your bank so will have gone through :)
Nah can't find confirmation email an d nothing out my bank upto July 5th
Looking bad ain't it :-(

djdoc1888

They told me on the phone today that all season tickets went 1St class
Last batch was posted monday.
Mine went it the post last thursday , one came friday , still waiting for one
Liars liars liars , absolutely not impressed by this fiasco ,and last night.
Seriously this will Make me stop coming if they don't sort it out.
0c51cad4acf900ced9e888240b948e00.jpg

Bullshitting

D

Deleted member 4439

Just to note, last year when I purchased a set of tickets using the friends function (or whatever its called), all of the tickets were delivered to the one address. This year done the same, but they've been posted out to each separate addresses.

Nick

Administrator
Just to note, last year when I purchased a set of tickets using the friends function (or whatever its called), all of the tickets were delivered to the one address. This year done the same, but they've been posted out to each separate addresses.
Yeah i think that's how it does it as it uses their address

Wheelfass

Ours arrived today for block 36. Our surname initials are at the either end of the alphebet so that doesn't seem to have influenced the posting order. Both ST's were paid for at the same time and on the same card. They came in individual envelopes to our address and both were posted "2nd class". My card looks fine but Mrs Wheelfass's card has the block, row, seat details and her supporters number printed upside down and over the top of the official club details so it's difficult to read them. But at least they're here.

theferret

Had one arrive Monday but 3 still to arrive. Same surname, postage address, date of purchase - so there doesn't appear to be any logic to the order they are sent out.

Grendel

The hysteria is nonsense. One game last year I came to the ground without my ticket. Shock horror. I went into the ticket office and was immediately given a replacement at no cost.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The hysteria is nonsense. One game last year I came to the ground without my ticket. Shock horror. I went into the ticket office and was immediately given a replacement at no cost.

Forgotten by yourself?

People have purchased season tickets up to 10 weeks ago through this new fantastic system & are still likely to not receive theirs for the first game of the season, not the best service I've ever seen.

Hitman72

Forgotten by yourself?

People have purchased season tickets up to 10 weeks ago through this new fantastic system & are still likely to not receive theirs for the first game of the season, not the best service I've ever seen.

I totally agree. The way some CCFC fans are treated by the club is an utter disgrace and the customer service has gone downhill. We seem to have the most pathetic club shop in the Football League which does not sell tickets!

My ST finally arrived today via 2nd class post and the ST card look very cheap and flimsy compared to the card which were in use between 2007 - 2013.

Wheelfass

Season 1967/68. Went to the ticket office in "JUNE" with my Dad and having paid for them... walked out with a pair of season tickets. That's the way to do it. That's the way keep the fans happy and on your side.

Otis

Yeah, but you probably went in with the 'Do you know who I am!' tag. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread