Semi Final Dates (2 Viewers)

Mr Panda

I think I might start kicking up a fuss on Twitter more often if it’s true Richard Overson paid this fans £1250 fee to move their holiday a day later with Jet2…

SKYBLUES90

I think I might start kicking up a fuss on Twitter more often if it’s true Richard Overson paid this fans £1250 fee to move their holiday a day later with Jet2…

State of that. I’m missing the game because I fly out on Sunday morning. Gutted it’s not the Saturday so I can make it. Setting up a go fund me though!? Bit weird!

Saddlebrains

Thats me

And I've known Richard for a while. Hes a man who has the club and fans interests at heart.

Has done a lot more financially for the club than people know.

I didnt go cap in hand, i didnt even suggest he does something like that. He said to me he will do it so the kids dont miss it.

Im sure there will be some on here who will throw digs

As he says himself 'I'm just a normal bloke whos been lucky in life and I like to put that back where i can'

wingy

Thats me

And I've known Richard for a while. Hes a man who has the club and fans interests at heart.

I didnt go cap in hand, i didnt even suggest he does something like that. He said to me he will do it so the kids dont miss it.

As he says himself 'I'm just a normal bloke whos been lucky in life and I like to put that back where i can'
Circumstances!!!

procdoc

Thats me

Fair play, just gave you a follow

SBT

Thats me

Does he have any charities close to his heart? It’s the kind of gesture that really deserves to be paid forward in some way - I’m sure fellow City fans would join.

Saddlebrains

Does he have any charities close to his heart? It’s the kind of gesture that really deserves to be paid forward in some way - I’m sure fellow City fans would join.

Well the money already raised for the gofundme I've asked to be put towards this years season ticket fund, think there is 100 odd in there

And i will ask him, its a nice idea

Ashdown

I feel bad about the inconvenience for some because of the date and time.
It has however meant me and t’other half can now at least watch it on TV in a bar in Porto. The Satdey time was bang on our flight over there from Alicante 😱
PUSB

Evo1883

Thats me

I always stop for a quick chat with Richard, his kid plays football at the place at westwood heath alot where my daughter plays home matches , genuinely nice guy with an incredible 4x4 🤣

Glad it's sorted

pitts head

Just thought I would check out the train prices before demand rockets.
Luckily for me I can go down on the Saturday and come back on the Monday.
Got tickets for £19.10 return with Avanti.
So my advice is book early.

skybluericoh

Ahh ok.
Wonder what the reasoning is behind that 🤔 corporate & media events possibly!!
Everything in the stadium has to be branded in euro or there sponsors for instance Pepsi big sponsor no coke allowed not fridges, taps etc. if Sony are a sponsor and all the screens are LG the logos have to be covered , beer etc it is a nightmare. They even dictate the music. I can’t stand European football competitions.

Old Warwickshire lad

Thats me

Look pal, there are always people who will be jealous of anyone who does a good turn for someone else.
Same as they always queue up to knock people down as fast as they can I they get a chance.
I have never met this guy, just heard he is a great fan. Seems he has put plenty of money in to the club ( well a lot more than any of us) .
So good luck to the bloke, and if he has done you a good turn good luck to you.
Enjoy your holiday.

napolimp

Thats me

I think the most shocking thing about this, is that Jet2 charged you £1250 to move your Holiday by 1 day.

oscillatewildly

Everything in the stadium has to be branded in euro or there sponsors for instance Pepsi big sponsor no coke allowed not fridges, taps etc. if Sony are a sponsor and all the screens are LG the logos have to be covered , beer etc it is a nightmare. They even dictate the music. I can’t stand European football competitions.
Don't spend a single penny once you're inside the stadium then.
Oh and bring your own coke ;)

Users who are viewing this thread