Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (3 Viewers)

Tommo1993

200.gif

HMS Piss the league is loaded.

Saddlebrains

His link up play, movement in behind & running of the channels is good. When he gets the ball to feet though he's very untidy.

His first touch is woeful, for his size hes a pussy, he constantly looks like he's on ice, cant hit a clean strike.

I dont see it. I was wrong with Haji, i hope in wrong here but hes just not getting better

Marty

Torp is clearly still off the pace a bit but he's talented. Great goal on his debut.

Alkhen

His link up play, movement in behind & running of the channels is good. When he gets the ball to feet though he's very untidy.
Harried the defender into a mistake where Godden should do better. His link up and hold up is good. I really want to see him play in Goddens role with Tats and O'Hare on the pitch

Yank

Torp has been magnificent and what a goal! Will only get better the longer he is out there. Now let's get a goal early on in the second half and put this one to bed.

stupot07

Decent half. Besides the goal, I actually thought Torp had a decent half, definitely slow to start but grew into the game after 10 mins or so.

Sheaf has been class above in the midfield. Lati and Kitchen also been really good.

Simms has been a handful, I still think he'll come good.

Users who are viewing this thread