Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 20th Jan (5 Viewers)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

not a nasty game on the pitch but so many cards, ref was ridiculous, but equally so towards both teams….

that corner / behind the goal full of scum and need to be taught a lesson, they were at it all game towards KP it looked like, disgusting c***s

bigfatronssba

Used to like these but that’s over

Don’t be ridiculous.

One twat doesn’t make a club.

Need I remind you what some of our so called fans put up above the motorway last week?

mrtrench

Second half much like the second. A very unattractive stop-start scrappy game. Two goalmouth chaos-like goals to add to Sheaf's wonderful placed goal in the first.

Palmer and Sheaf the best of a workman like performance.

Johnnythespider

Good win, had to see it out for the last 20, whatever has been said or gestured to Palmer should result in a lifetime ban if it's racist. He was having words with someone behind the goal in the second half.

TomRad85

Dunno why everyone thought West Brom were nailed on, loads of clubs closing on them now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hill83

Don’t be ridiculous.

One twat doesn’t make a club.

Need I remind you what some of our so called fans put up above the motorway last week?

The booing the wind, the commentators the constant moaning and they are shit. I had that post fired up before the palmer stuff

no_loyalty

Massive 3 points in the end, battling performance. The ref was absolutely shocking.

Yank

Scrappy win and we'll take it. That pitch was pathetic and that didn't help matters. Sheaf was fantastic,back to 6th in the table, and gained 3 points on WBA, all gravy to me.

And yeah not gonna tarnish a whole fanbase with one fan being racist, but overall their fans have never been the best let's be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread