SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

He was great yesterday. Agreed the song is just too wordy to work.

Sat quite low down in the East stand yesterday and people were keeping up with the classic chants. But just looked blank at the Tatsu one. I could hear people trying to get it going from the singers corner but it was a bit of a mumble.

He needs a simple one we can belt out

usskyblue

He was great yesterday. Agreed the song is just too wordy to work.

Sat quite low down in the East stand yesterday and people were keeping up with the classic chants. But just looked blank at the Tatsu one. I could hear people trying to get it going from the singers corner but it was a bit of a mumble.

He needs a simple one we can belt out

It’s a fuckingmess of a chant

ProfessorbyGrace

Keep it simple, so he can hear and understand the appreciation. His English is basic, and a simple:

‘Taaaaatsu…Taaaaaaatsu….Taaaatsu’

…would be effective, and nobody would actually be confused.

Not like the Arsenal ‘Kanu’ one, that sounded like they were booing him.

wingy

Keep it simple, so he can hear and understand the appreciation. His English is basic, and a simple:

‘Taaaaatsu…Taaaaaaatsu….Taaaatsu’

…would be effective, and nobody would actually be confused.

Not like the Arsenal ‘Kanu’ one, that sounded like they were booing him.
They'd just have to get it up on yt to show him tbf?

ProfessorbyGrace

They'd just have to get it up on yt to show him tbf?
Well, yes, but it would still require all of the fans singing it to actually know the lyrics, and not turn it into a muddled dirge? lol

‘Taaaatsu…Taaaaatsu….TAAAAATSU…(Tatsu applauds the crowd; crowd cheer)’

Doesn’t require a jaunt to social media, an interpreter, and an orchestral conductor to sort out the song at matches. 😅

Calista

I still think 'That's the Way I Like It' by KC (Palmer) and the Sunshine Band was made to fit his name.

Tatsu-hiro
a-a
Saka-moto
Aha Aha
Tatsuhiro
a-a
Sakamoto
Aha Aha

ProfessorbyGrace

Taaaatsu…Taaatsu…..TAAAAATSU…

(Tatsu applauds the crowd, everyone goes nuts.)

But, since it has to complicated or nobody cares, how about the tune of Bob the Builder?

‘Can he skin ‘em? YES HE CAN!

Saaaakamoto…’

And so forth.

You’re welcome. 👍🏻

Greggs

Taaaatsu…Taaatsu…..TAAAAATSU…

(Tatsu applauds the crowd, everyone goes nuts.)

But, since it has to complicated or nobody cares, how about the tune of Bob the Builder?

‘Can he skin ‘em? YES HE CAN!

Saaaakamoto…’

And so forth.

You’re welcome. 👍🏻
Welcome for what?

Terry_dactyl

I regularly send the video of that bloke to a load of non Cov supporting people I know…family, friends, colleagues.

Previously I sent Vik and Hamer Gifs.

ProfessorbyGrace

Dodgy songs aside, he looks the real deal at the minute. He’s performing like his Osaka and Yamagata highlights reels. 😎

ProfessorbyGrace

You think Bob The Builder is a decent suggestion for a football chant? Good job you never go the games ain't it?!
Aw, are you getting all emotional again, flower?

Maybe if you log into one of your other accounts, and make a comment about how shit the suggestion was with that, and then log back into this account and give the aforementioned response a ‘like’ or a ‘🤣’, that’ll stroke your fragile ego a bit.

Do you go to games? dO yOu ThO?!?!??

Users who are viewing this thread