Simon Jordan looked at CCFC Ownership (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

You do realise he fucked up at Palace and is just a chancer don't you? Christ no wonder you were taken in by Haskell.

Didn't he manage to regain control of Selhurst Park from Ron Noades before that so at least when they did go into admin there was something tangible to bid for? Not exactly success but he at least has one up on our current bunch. He's also got an appetite for litigation. Ask Dowie. Although Jordan won, so that's two he's got up on our current bunch. (edit) he also got Palace promoted to the premier league. That's three he's got up on the current bunch.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

He mentioned past owners didn't he? Also the shit stadium deal.

Are you saying he said that in this interview but it hasn't been reported?
I am merely saying that this part of the interview seems to be about 3 years ago when he was considering it.
So I wouldn't expect him to be talking about past owners.

There is a part 2 to this interview...

stupot07

532cf618cee792f5142f5a36c29b5f55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Hopefully Simon and his dad Eddie will be able to conclude a deal soon

cloughie

About MR SIMON JORDAN

Mr Simon Jordan holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 6 companies and held 19 appointments at 19 dissolved companies. SIMON began their first appointment at the age of 26. Their longest current appointment spans 14 years, 3 months and 10 days at ASPIRATION PROPERTIES LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SIMON holds a current appointment equals £141.2k, a combined total current assets value of £2m with a total current liabilities of £930.6k and a total current net worth of £-29.8k. Roles associated with Mr Simon Jordan within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

His current net worth is less than mine :greedy:

cloughie

I have to say if you rely on the info you are spouting then you are a fool or deliberately feeding a false picture for I know without doubt the details you have shown are misleading to be at best generous to you .
I am not defending the man or giving any substance to the rumours of interest

skybluetony176

About MR SIMON JORDAN

Mr Simon Jordan holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 6 companies and held 19 appointments at 19 dissolved companies. SIMON began their first appointment at the age of 26. Their longest current appointment spans 14 years, 3 months and 10 days at ASPIRATION PROPERTIES LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SIMON holds a current appointment equals £141.2k, a combined total current assets value of £2m with a total current liabilities of £930.6k and a total current net worth of £-29.8k. Roles associated with Mr Simon Jordan within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

His current net worth is less than mine :greedy:

So if you use the same yard stick that SISU use to value CCFC he's a gazillionair ;)

Skybluefaz

I have to say if you rely on the info you are spouting then you are a fool or deliberately feeding a false picture for I know without doubt the details you have shown are misleading to be at best generous to you .
I am not defending the man or giving any substance to the rumours of interest
Calm down sweetheart, that took a few minutes of googling to bring up. If it's not accurate info then I apologise to the man. Educate us with your superior knowledge then.

Nick

Administrator
We are City fans !
All we have is hope.....

Yes, but what's it based on? Him tweeting about a shit stadium deal and past owners and an off the cuff remark about possibly helping out if others were that's been focused on.

People bang on about our plight, all it's doing is misleading fans to think he is going to take us over. Look at the people begging him, listen to people talking about it like it's fact.

He commented on it, it's been blown up and focusing on 1 quote, he's basing most of it on the assumption there will be a £1m profit (not realising it was EBIT) so whoever briefed him didn't do it properly. It's just the same as when there were telegraph staff tweeting every ex player or manager possible to get statements from them.

Last edited:

sky blue john

Yes, but what's it based on? Him tweeting about a shit stadium deal and past owners and an off the cuff remark about possibly helping out if others were that's been focused on.

People bang on about our plight, all it's doing is misleading fans to think he is going to take us over. Look at the people begging him, listen to people talking about it like it's fact.

Are you saying City fans are stupid to hope for something better than we already have ?
Who are you defending / protecting ?

Nick

Administrator
we took malakas rumours to next level and no one cared then

You mean the ones where he came on and said he had heard and it was just a rumour so don't quote him on it? It was hardly him giving it the "Exclusive: So and so interested in a takeover" because of a throwaway comment.

Nick

Administrator
Are you saying City fans are stupid to hope for something better than we already have ?
Who are you defending / protecting ?

Strange, Why is it defending or protecting anybody?

No, I am saying look at what the story is based on.

If you want to get carried away and take everything as gospel without much basis then it's up to you.

rupert_bear

If I read it correctly Jordan said he doesn't want to "buy" ccfc but might be prepared to consider being part of a consortium and lend his experience on running a football club properly. Probably come to nothing

covcity4life

You mean the ones where he came on and said he had heard and it was just a rumour so don't quote him on it? It was hardly him giving it the "Exclusive: So and so interested in a takeover" because of a throwaway comment.

is there any fans on here who are taking this jordan stuff as gospel? its firmly filed in the rumour category

cloughie

Calm down sweetheart, that took a few minutes of googling to bring up. If it's not accurate info then I apologise to the man. Educate us with your superior knowledge then.
I will give you a similar example of this info regarding Alan Sugar

Lord Alan Michael Sugar holds 4 appointments at 4 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. ALAN began their first appointment at the age of 66. ALAN is not registered as holding any current appointments.

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where ALAN holds a current appointment equals £910.5k, a combined total current assets value of £1.3m with a total current liabilities of £809.7k and a total current net worth of £1.2m. Roles associated with Lord Alan Michael Sugar within the recorded businesses include: Director

The truth is that in 2015 Sugar was estimated to be the 101st in the Sunday Times rich list with an estimated wealth of £1.4 Billion.

apologies if I came over as a little aggressive but You can see how distorted the 'facts' can be shown
Remove These Ads

skybluebeduff

Next it will be people getting at SISU for refusing to sell to someone who isn't actually interested in buying.
He may not be interested in buying us outright, but he has said he would be happy to join in with a consortium, that makes him interested doesn't it?

skybluebeduff

Mr Jordan said he wasn’t interested in launching a takeover bid alone, but might be persuaded to assist others.

He said: “I wouldn’t write a cheque for Coventry.

“I would get involved, possibly, in helping them rebuild the football club. If other people were involved that might want to write cheques, and needed some help, I might be interested in writing some cheques alongside them.

“I would possibly be interested in being part of a bigger consortium.

“But I’ve paid my dues, I’ve given £50m to the club I loved.

“I might be interested in getting involved in a consortium because I think Coventry, if it’s properly managed, can get back in the Premier League. There’s no two ways about it.

Hardly being blown out of proportion.

Nick

Administrator
He may not be interested in buying us outright, but he has said he would be happy to join in with a consortium, that makes him interested doesn't it?

He said "might be interested". Again, take a look at how it came about. ;)

"you have to look at the previous owners"
"what about sisu"
"shit stadium deal"
"what about sisu".

It's hardly a "right, i am going to get some people together and do this".

Like the strachan one with a throwaway comment that turns into people out there looking to buy coventry city.

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

He said "might be interested". Again, take a look at how it came about. ;)

"you have to look at the previous owners"
"what about sisu"
"shit stadium deal"
"what about sisu".

It's hardly a "right, i am going to get some people together and do this".
Obviously, you don't think people can make there own assumption up? Do you have any faith in peoples intelligence? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread