Sisu - it's always somebody elses fault (1 Viewer)

Regis87

You see this is what doesn't ring true for me. The revenue streams from the Ricoh are tiny compared to a council's budget and it seems more likely that CCC want rid of the whole thing but only to a company they trust to keep that part of Coventry improving. The last thing CCC need is aggressive Hedge fund types getting their grubby hands on a large part of the city's image and livelihood. CCC may be wrong but I do not believe their motives are mercenary.

Agree 100%

Sky Blue Kid

I have no proof but years ago someone connected to the club said if you follow the matrix laid out it would cost 15m for half

I quoted a "Formula" which was as accurate as you could get to the actual figure. These figures were worked out by experts, which sadly weren't good enough for certain posters. These certain posters(btw) tried to pass off "Undisclosed Transfers" as, wait for this..........................."Estimated FACTS" This being said when my undisclosed figures (Were openly admitted by myself as HEARSAY were shouted down)
So...this is why I said in a previous post to Grendel..."Feel free to move the goalposts whenever he feels the need to do so!
:)

RoboCCFC90

Wolves
Villa
Blues
WBA
Walsall
Northmpton
Northampton rugby
MK Dons
Peterborough
Leicester city
Leicester tigers
Shrewsbury
Kidderminster

I am sorry Elephanttears but I for one would not want to step into Vile Park or the home of Incesters to watch the City play, away days against our rivals then I am all for it but playing our Football at home there well you might as well shoot me, then bury me at Highfield Road, cover me over and place a City shirt on top!

Users who are viewing this thread