Sisu Out Group (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The protest was done brilliantly in front of the cameras.

There is now no doubt that fans do not support CCFC and the evidence was the number of empty Sky Blue seats.
Fans are voting with their feet on the whole SISU management issue.

Have you watched the Sky Footage back? Do you not think that if say everybody protesting sat in the stand opposite, it would have done a better job?

Maybe this is the issue, people will just say "brilliant" because it was aimed at SISU without actually thinking about things.

"I just went outside and shouting SISU out at passing cars"
"fucking ace mate, hero" - like,like,like,like,like,like
"why did you shout at cars"
"at least this fan cares and is doing something"

skybluetony176

I think pretty much every fan looks forward to the day we're rid off SISU but perhaps holding up "GO" on sheets of red paper is a waste of time as the message is pretty much a given.

Would a better idea be to have "GONE" on pieces of white A4 and stick them to the empty seat's (or as many as possible) to demonstrate our dwindling fan base, surely the one true measuring stick of SISU's tenure.

italiahorse

Have you watched the Sky Footage back? Do you not think that if say everybody protesting sat in the stand opposite, it would have done a better job?

Maybe this is the issue, people will just say "brilliant" because it was aimed at SISU without actually thinking about things.

"I just went outside and shouting SISU out at passing cars"
"fucking ace mate, hero" - like,like,like,like,like,like
"why did you shout at cars"
"at least this fan cares and is doing something"

Agree. I held my card up alone when I noticed others were doing it in the corner and was told not to block the view. Block 20
I think the singers and protesters should move to the block behind the goal.
There is little point being in the corner as the away fans are so far away.

Nick

Administrator
I think pretty much every fan looks forward to the day we're rid off SISU but perhaps holding up "GO" on sheets of red paper is a waste of time as the message is pretty much a given.

Would a better idea be to have "GONE" on pieces of white A4 and stick them to the empty seat's (or as many as possible) to demonstrate our dwindling fan base, surely the one true measuring stick of SISU's tenure.

That would make more of a statement.

Would they be removed? Again to see most of them the cameras would need to be on the other side :(

LB87ccfc

Where are the Trust in all of this?

They say that they were not involved with this - fair enough. Yet several people in the Trust hierarchy constantly pandering to these fuckers on social media.

Right now SISU have said there is a new stadium in the pipeline. This is where the focus should be. Protest on wanting details and concrete evidence for the fans and the support will be far more than this divisive approach.

This needs to be 100% focus of the Trust right now. Engage in proper dialogue with the club (use their own 5 point plan against them) and get something tangible for thefans to get behind.

The trust are fucking useless so do not waste your breath

hill83

It would have been much better all round if this laughable shite wasn't posted on here at all to be honest.

LB87ccfc

It was worrying when the leader of the protest was trying to force people to move behind the goals at HT Monday night stating they was not being seen on the TV due to the camera being above.

Well it only took 2 weeks to relies something so plainly obvious, only a bunch of 13 year olds followed

Nick

Administrator
It was worrying when the leader of the protest was trying to force people to move behind the goals at HT Monday night stating they was not being seen on the TV due to the camera being above.

Well it only took 2 weeks to relies something so plainly obvious, only a bunch of 13 year olds followed

What did the leader look like?

LB87ccfc

What did the leader look like?

The bloke in block 15 shouting and screaming for everyone to go behind the telegraph stand was a big guy in the away top wearing a stupid Russian style hat. Mid 40s and maybe going through a mid life crisis

ajsccfc

Near the end of the game I noticed a few started to make their way across the stand towards the Telegraph end, I thought they were getting a better vantage point for a little pitch invasion or something.

Nick

Administrator
Would be interesting to know who that was.

Like you say though, people have known where the cameras are since it opened. It isn't something new.

LB87ccfc

Would be interesting to know who that was.

Like you say though, people have known where the cameras are since it opened. It isn't something new.

I go to alot of games home and away ( no this does not make me a superfan blah blah) but Id never seen him anywhere before.

Godiva

I go to alot of games home and away ( no this does not make me a superfan blah blah) but Id never seen him anywhere before.

So someone not seen before and who don't know where the camera's are?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

SISU-Out doesn't work for me. Their administration of the club has been nothing short of a disgrace. But, it's equally clear that the rot started well before they arrived. We should have entered administration and renegotiated the Ricoh contract at the time the arrived in town 7 years ago. When they didn't take this opportunity to effect a sea-change, everything thereafter has been failure built atop failure. But that trend began back in the 1990's.

For me, any campaign has to have two issues addressed; SISU Out - then who in? With what model? No-one is going to roll into town in a hurry given what's left. Secondly, acknowledgement that out current position isn't wholly of SISU's making. Yes, they've made a bad situation worse, but it's not all their doing.

A simple word that encapsulates 'where we are', compared to where we should be, like 'disgrace' or 'cheated' - maybe even 'truth' (as in let's have come honesty) would be a much better rallying cry. Much less divisive across the SISU-CC-ACL-Higgs-Wasps-whoever 'camps' too - as nobody can be really happy with where the club is, surely?!?

Nick

Administrator
SISU-Out doesn't work for me. Their administration of the club has been nothing short of a disgrace. But, it's equally clear that the rot started well before they arrived. We should have entered administration and renegotiated the Ricoh contract at the time the arrived in town 7 years ago. When they didn't take this opportunity to effect a sea-change, everything thereafter has been failure built atop failure. But that trend began back in the 1990's.

For me, any campaign has to have two issues addressed; SISU Out - then who in? With what model? No-one is going to roll into town in a hurry given what's left. Secondly, acknowledgement that out current position isn't wholly of SISU's making. Yes, they've made a bad situation worse, but it's not all their doing.

A simple word that encapsulates 'where we are', compared to where we should be, like 'disgrace' or 'cheated' - maybe even 'truth' (as in let's have come honesty) would be a much better rallying cry. Much less divisive across the SISU-CC-ACL-Higgs-Wasps-whoever 'camps' too - as nobody can be really happy with where the club is, surely?!?

Totally agree, a "middle ground" which everybody could agree on should be worked out and found (ie. just wanting the club to be looked after and run properly) and work on getting a bit of unity between fans. Forget SISU out for a minute, get the fans together as one on something they can agree on which is wanting the best for CCFC. Once all fans are on the same level then it will only grow won't it?

That was my point about these consortiums they were going on about, let us see how good they are and then many more people will be behind them when they can see there really is a fantastic other option to SISU wanting to come in.

Also agree about the acknowledgement of other parties, SISU have done more than their fair share of fucks up but when you have people quite incorrectly laying blame for things (some things didn't even happen) in their statements it just makes it look like it is done through hatred doesn't it. Just simply lay out the facts and keep it down the line, sometimes the facts can have a bigger impact and paint more of a picture than the silly over exaggerated spun stuff can't it?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The guy you're talking about goes to every home game and I think a lot of away games. He's not a leader of anything by the way he's on Cwr most phone ins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Another thing is that when you label something as a protest it instantly puts people off. I got hammered last time for saying do something "fun" that everybody will join in. Make it about CCFC the football team rather than SISU the hedge fund or CCC the council. If it was just something where people are showing they care about CCFC (rather than showing their dislike for other parties) then more people would be involved wouldn't they?

Going to that JSB party seeing all the kids having the times of their lives and a few parents then I think that would be a great way to go. Have some sort of event where people are showing their love for the football, rather than the hate. I know it isn't exactly a fun time for CCFC Fans, but I think that one big set of people gathering to show their love for CCFC could make a bigger statement than a smaller groups gathering to show their hate for other parties.

If a community wants to make a stand against the local pub being knocked down, they don't aim it with hate at the people knocking it down, they make it seen how much they love that pub don't they?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Totally agree, a "middle ground" which everybody could agree on should be worked out and found (ie. just wanting the club to be looked after and run properly) and work on getting a bit of unity between fans. Forget SISU out for a minute, get the fans together as one on something they can agree on which is wanting the best for CCFC. Once all fans are on the same level then it will only grow won't it?

That was my point about these consortiums they were going on about, let us see how good they are and then many more people will be behind them when they can see there really is a fantastic other option to SISU wanting to come in.

Also agree about the acknowledgement of other parties, SISU have done more than their fair share of fucks up but when you have people quite incorrectly laying blame for things (some things didn't even happen) in their statements it just makes it look like it is done through hatred doesn't it. Just simply lay out the facts and keep it down the line, sometimes the facts can have a bigger impact and paint more of a picture than the silly over exaggerated spun stuff can't it?

Second agree in a row. (Sits down). With no idea of what's next; 'SISU out' is a bit like a teenage Kevin and Perry shouting 'I hate my Mum, I wish you were dead', whilst still expecting her to cook your tea

Jackoskyblue

Another thing is that when you label something as a protest it instantly puts people off. I got hammered last time for saying do something "fun" that everybody will join in. Make it about CCFC the football team rather than SISU the hedge fund or CCC the council. If it was just something where people are showing they care about CCFC (rather than showing their dislike for other parties) then more people would be involved wouldn't they?

Going to that JSB party seeing all the kids having the times of their lives and a few parents then I think that would be a great way to go. Have some sort of event where people are showing their love for the football, rather than the hate. I know it isn't exactly a fun time for CCFC Fans, but I think that one big set of people gathering to show their love for CCFC could make a bigger statement than a smaller groups gathering to show their hate for other parties.

If a community wants to make a stand against the local pub being knocked down, they don't aim it with hate at the people knocking it down, they make it seen how much they love that pub don't they?

Brilliant idea! Would fit with it being Valentine's day! Instead of promoting a protest we could all help promote the game therefore selling more tickets getting a bumper crowd. Call it a fan day or something loads of sky blue balloons beach balls supportive banners, wear something sky blue as well. The club would be supportive of this as well and could maybe do some offers and could make a few quid in the club shop if they stocked up on scarfs and hats and could sell pre made up banners.

EleanorRigby

But Rome wasn't built in a day and perhaps this is just the start. I suspect a sisu out campaign will get plenty of support once it is up and running properly. Those who want to remain in the control of sisu could always start a sisu in campaign

Mr T - Sukka!

People have had enough. You have 2 options go and protest but who to? SISU will never listen.

They have one care and thats £.

Or stay away. Thousands are staying away. The amount of empty seats is a strong message on its own.

Sucess is the only thing that will bring anyone back.

That seems like light years away.

Sad sad times, from once a very proud club and excellent set of fans.

Just think this year marks 10 years since HR. Its so sad watching that shit on Monday i dont recognise my own club.

AndreasB

Aw bless, they dont like abuse. Which is a pity because they are a fucking clueless embarrassment. Marshalling a crew of 30 scrawny 14 year olds on Monday. It was almost like child exploitation. They may be able to strap an explosive on to one of them though and get them to sit with Fisher.

Ian1779

But Rome wasn't built in a day and perhaps this is just the start. I suspect a sisu out campaign will get plenty of support once it is up and running properly. Those who want to remain in the control of sisu could always start a sisu in campaign

To use your analogy... a good campaign has solid foundations. This protest group currently do not have any in their ideas or objectives.

Nick

Administrator
And that sort of silly logic is why things don't work. Who wants sisu in?

Edit, just seen this is a duplicate account which explAins it

AndreasB

"We stressed time and time again that the next protest had to be a NOPM style protest because our members of the group think it's vital that all city fans can take part and get there message across to sisu and not just the fans that go into the ground! "

Oh and that is just genius - a protest especially for the "fans" that cant be arsed going to the ground. This group just cant stop giving can they.

Nick

Administrator
"We stressed time and time again that the next protest had to be a NOPM style protest because our members of the group think it's vital that all city fans can take part and get there message across to sisu and not just the fans that go into the ground! "

Oh and that is just genius - a protest especially for the "fans" that cant be arsed going to the ground. This group just cant stop giving can they.
Read behind the lines, it means if we get 20k less than gillingham it will be all down to their protest.

Can see that coming a mile off!

Ian1779

I tried a rational discussion with them on Twitter last night and this morning. Got absolutely nowhere.

Covstu

Great posts MMM and Nick on this one, it needs to be positive but certainly making the point that we want answers on the future of the club. Banners around 'talk to us', 'what does our future look like etc will provoke a reaction from the club rather than fuck off. We are stuck with these guys whether we like it or not, persoanlly i would rather form a tenious relationship based on set principles and ground rules rather than one party shouting and the other turning its back.

Brighton Sky Blue

Perhaps the more practical option would be to try and court investment rather than show anyone with the slightest interest in the club what will happen if it doesn't work out.

torchomatic

Name and shame. Name and shame. Name and shame, etc etc

Edit, just seen this is a duplicate account which explAins it

Users who are viewing this thread