So, you'd rather go to the ricoh? (1 Viewer)

Steve1974

I think it's a good idea. Maybe acl will let you sit in the ground for a small admission fee and play the game over the loud speakers. We could have a kick about on the pitch at half time. Lol

.... Only joking btw

jimmyhillsfanclub

IMHO, based on the thread so far, it should be along the lines of this:

Event Name: Home is where the Heart is

Strapline: CCFC Supporters summer sizzler.

Venue: The Ricoh Arena.

Date: Sat. 10th August

Gates: 12.00pm

KO: 3.00pm

Event details: Old boys IX game/Fans Beer & Family BBQ/Charity Penalty shoot out

Ticket prices: Free Entry. (Suggested donation to cover costs @ £2.50 single or £5.00 per family.

BUMP.

IMHO..This is the most likely "Protest" to actually get the numbers required to make any sort of impact.....

...We don't need any more half-arsed efforts with bits of A4 paper, tailors dummies & baby coffins...

jimmyhillsfanclub

BUMP.

IMHO..This is the most likely "Protest" to actually get the numbers required to make any sort of impact.....

...We don't need any more half-arsed efforts with bits of A4 paper, tailors dummies & baby coffins...

BUMP

Bumped up in response to ChickenTikkaMasalas valid point that these posts get lost cos folks keep repeating themselves.....

....repeating themselves

...repeating themselves.

chickentikkamasala

After starting a similar thread to this.. Can this not be forwarded to the Coventry telegraph and ACL and the trust to get some weight behind the idea?

I don't do that facebook shit but I'm sure many of the younger supported do, can a page not be created to support the idea?

Sterling Archer

Well then, lets see everyone, myself included, walk the walk.

While SISU FC play their first game of the season at sixfields. Lets all gather (and i mean all those people that have said they will only go to games at the ricoh) AT THE RICOH. Lets show SISU where the fans of ccfc want to be and from 3pm - 5pm camp out at the ricoh.

Bring deck chairs, bring food and drink, bring the joy seppalla statue and wear your sky blue with pride. We'll bring a boombox and listen to the match on the radio together, as fans!

To make it work, we have to have an attendance of more than those at sixfields, then we prove our point
And cancel out any fans that have travelled to northampton and help sisu's cause!

I guarantee those who shout loudest on this board about being opposed to the move and SISU will do the square root of f*ck all and will not be joining you.

Brighton Sky Blue

Let's just get Sydney FC on the phone then-football, cricket, BBQ, booze and no SHITSUs anywhere in sight.

wes_cov

good idea, ideally we need to flood social media in the week prior to this. we could also do with a flyer/ small poster with time date etc "Keep Coventry in Coventry" sure we have some clever graphic guys (or girls) knocking around :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread