Southend United (Away) Match Thread (5 Viewers)

Otis

I will be okay with a draw.

Really could do with a win, but I think this will be a very tough game.

Really fancy us to get the 3 points next week against Scunthorpe, but today I think may well be a draw.

Otis

I like all these 'must wins.'

Just like Burton was a must win and Walsall was a must win and Chesterfield was a must win and Oldham was a must win and Doncaster was a must win! :D

I think now we should just put every game down as a must win. Can we have it as a sticky please Nick! ;)

mechaishida

I like all these 'must wins.'

Just like Burton was a must win and Walsall was a must win and Chesterfield was a must win and Oldham was a must win and Doncaster was a must win! :D

I think now we should just put every game down as a must win. Can we have it as a sticky please Nick! ;)

Well, all these must-wins are backfiring, I think it's time we showed TM the door, myself. :D

This has a stale draw written all over it, today. Either that or a narrow win for either side. Given our recent form, hmm, might be glad of a draw, but a win would boost the players. Southend aren't a walkover though, so really a draw might be the best we can get today.

Otis

Well, all these must-wins are backfiring, I think it's time we showed TM the door, myself. :D

This has a stale draw written all over it, today. Either that or a narrow win for either side. Given our recent form, hmm, might be glad of a draw, but a win would boost the players. Southend aren't a walkover though, so really a draw might be the best we can get today.

Yep, agree and we shouldn't forget we could be without two of our very best players in Fleck and Armstrong. That would be a big blow.

ready_96

Feel quite confident that mowbray we'll get a response out of the boys today. Second half of the season we pick up our away form, continue to win at home and we make a charge for the top.

Looks like tudgay will be in for arma. madders in the middle and JOB and Hunt down the side. Biggi and vince sitting. bring loretzon into the back 4 if fit enough. 1 or 2 nil win. milwall put 4 past them, donny put 3, even swindon got 4...

clint van damme

Feel quite confident that mowbray we'll get a response out of the boys today. Second half of the season we pick up our away form, continue to win at home and we make a charge for the top.

Looks like tudgay will be in for arma. madders in the middle and JOB and Hunt down the side. Biggi and vince sitting. bring loretzon into the back 4 if fit enough. 1 or 2 nil win. milwall put 4 past them, donny put 3, even swindon got 4...

I think going back to 1 game a week, (with a couple of exceptions), will really benefit us.

ready_96

19 games left, so give it 5 or 6 weeks, then bring someone in and hopefully then they might be able to survive coventry city's curse of the centre half and last till the end of the season

Nick

Administrator
Reports on twitter that Burge is in goal. Not sure how anyone would know that before the teams are announced but I'm a lot less confident of a win if its true.

If he is, I hope he has a stormer to prove people who don't rate him (including me) wrong!

SlowerThanPlatt

Armstrong and Murphy both out of the squad

Hunt, Cole and JOB all start

Tudgay up front

Phillips dropped, Ricketts RB, Stokes CB

stupot07

Wasps going to be on DAB this afternoon, bad luck for those of you without an Fm radio.

Fucking great. My CWR FM reception is beyond useless, so looks like I won't be listening to the footy. What are they going to do when the digital switch over happens??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Full #CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Ramage, Stokes, Haynes, Vincelot, Bigirimana, O'Brien, Cole, Hunt, Tudgay. #PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Fucking great. My CWR FM reception is beyond useless, so looks like I won't be listening to the footy. What are they going to do when the digital switch over happens??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Joke isn't it

stupot07

Full #CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Ramage, Stokes, Haynes, Vincelot, Bigirimana, O'Brien, Cole, Hunt, Tudgay. #PUSB

Subs for #CCFC: Burge (GK), Phillips, Lorentzson, Rose, Maddison, Lameiras, Fortune. #PUSB

The Tinkerman at it again.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

You can hope they'd just have to play the Coventry team and the franchise will get less exposure

Grendel

Is Murphy injured?

Users who are viewing this thread