ST sales (4 Viewers)

matesx

I just don't think they will give MR the funds to make us competitive, they have a history of not giving all money generated. If you think they will, then happy days. Sadly i do not.

650k from checkatrade

Sky Blue Kid

650k from checkatrade
200w.gif

Nick

Administrator
Articles about ST price outrage a month after they have come out as Hoffman bigs up a boycott? Yes, not trying to fuel anything at all.

steve82

Jimmy Hill Way group on Twitter encouraging people not to buy ST's.

They have also retweeted that 'Don't be a Nob' picture.

Brought mine and the lads last week so forget them...
it's gonna be a race to see who fucks the club quickest sisu or nopm agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

I reckon 2k tops.

They'll come a point (hopefully) where we're doing well and people will start to sly back. Then it'll be complaints as they have to wait for the half season tickets which aren't yet available.

Covstu

Very few people believe that our budget would increase proportionally with increased sales under these owners, they always find some reason to reduce it and sell everything they can. I agree though it's not good for the prospects of the club in the short term.
And these people will be the front of the queue to complain when they sell players....

As much as I want a change in owners they won't stop me from supporting my team

Sky Blue Kid

They'll come a point (hopefully) where we're doing well and people will start to sly back. Then it'll be complaints as they have to wait for the half season tickets which aren't yet available.

Don't think so Mr "Superfan"... ,Let's see if you're saying that after next season if we go out of the Football League!

Sky Blue Kid

You must have quoted something different as I can't see any piss taking or attack?
Nick said:
Articles about ST price outrage a month after they have come out as Hoffman bigs up a boycott? Yes, not trying to fuel anything at all.

Like to borrow my glasses?

Moff

Don't think so Mr "Superfan"... ,Let's see if you're saying that after next season if we go out of the Football League!

That's why he said (hopefully) doing well.

His optimism is at odds with your pessimism, which doesn't in my opinion excuse your sly dig calling him a Super Fan, he just sees it different. I can imagine your outrage if people said you weren't a fan as you don't go. Obviously people don't think that but its on par with you calling people who go Super Fans.

Sky Blue Kid

His optimism is at odds with your pessimism, which doesn't in my opinion excuse your sly dig calling him a Super Fan, he just sees it different. I can imagine your outrage if people said you weren't a fan as you don't go. Obviously people don't think that but its on par with you calling people who go Super Fans.

You mean like the "Dig" about fans that will SLY BACK? or did you conveniently not read that bit?

Sky Blue Kid

Answer me two things Moff. What exactly, in 10 years of tenure have SISU given anyone to be optimistic about? I base my pessimism on facts mate. Where does Torchy base his Optimism?

Covstu

Answer me two things Moff. What exactly, in 10 years of tenure have SISU given anyone to be optimistic about? I base my pessimism on facts mate. Where does Torchy base his Optimism?
Does it matter? It's football. There are threads about people looking forward to next season and our chances, people happy about the cup win still. People in the stands who moan and boo compared to others who cheer no matter what.

Sky Blue Kid

Does it matter? It's football. There are threads about people looking forward to next season and our chances, people happy about the cup win still. People in the stands who moan and boo compared to others who cheer no matter what.

It matters to me when a poster has a dig and says fellow fans will make a "Sly Back" and fuck all is said to him about it, but jump on my post for retaliating by calling him Mr Superfan. double standards or what!

Moff

Yes you are right they have done nothing to really be optimistic about, and if that leads to your pessimism then fair enough.
I go in to every season thinking it will be better than the last. Without that hope I would give up. I don't know why I feel like that but that's the way I am, and probably means I am more optimistic about it than others. We are all different.

shy_tall_knight

I'm not getting a ST, its not NOPM but cos of the last few years plus Sixfields friends and family have stopped going, if they start playing well I'll go more often as I will have people to go with , not ashamed of this I won't be "slying back" no moral issue with me PS did you go to Sixfields

Sky Blue Kid

Yes you are right they have done nothing to really be optimistic about, and if that leads to your pessimism then fair enough.
I go in to every season thinking it will be better than the last. Without that hope I would give up. I don't know why I feel like that but that's the way I am, and probably means I am more optimistic about it than others. We are all different.

Not got a problem with optimism, my God, we all deserve to have some, but my pessimism is bourne from before SISU took tenure. Two posters have held the same knowledgeable thoughts based on research. Myself, and the guy with what could after next season be a very apt pseudonym...NonLeagueHereWeCome. Now when we pointed out the dangers of being owned by SISU. 99% of this forum were on our backs like a pack of Wolves(Pardon the pun) Trust me, it's not for the wanting of what's happening to our Football Club(Quite the opposite in fact) it's because we had the foresight of seeing what was going to happen. We've not been wrong about this over their 10 years of diabolical mismanagement. I'm entitled to my opinions just the same as you, or anyone that posts on this forum. If you or anyone else want to discuss a topic, then I'm up for it, but attack me or my posts with personal insults then be prepared to get the shit back tenfold Banter I can take, shitfests however....

Users who are viewing this thread