Stuart Linnell here, if anyone wants to talk (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

And he said he is also counting away fans which average 600 in this league.
I think he was calculating total attendance, not just our home fans.
Maybe he'll confirm if he sees.

You plank.

Edit: I'm talking about 'slowerthanplatt'

He was but the question was how many cov fans
You dolt

wingy

Showing his Colours and Pinning his flag to the mast in the last ten minutes of his show today:jerkit::mad:

Flying Fokker

I must admit I didn't think it was genuine given the amount of abuse he's had..including from me it must be said! I respect him for coming on though and thought he handled the questions he answered pretty well. Would be good if he come's back now we know he's genuine....

When's the next bank holiday?

wingy

Basically ...A council really aren't the type of body to run such a Complex as the RICOH ,but through out the programme pretty much venturing the SISU take of events ,very Pro SISU or Defensive of them .

wingy

If he's the type of character that would like to stage a debate between between ACL/Council V SISU I'm Afraid the evidence is that he is just not Impartial enough .TBH I think its a flawed Idea that is way too far down the line ,the same as Arbitration would be .I think we're in that process now and either through the Administrator or the Judges will come the Actual Abitration/resolution of the whole sorry mess.To do otherwise would delay and give succour and false hope to these morons who pupport to have the best interests of the Club and I'm affraid these are the machinations of those who suggest giving them further ground to run with in the destruction of the CLUB.:mad:

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Basically ...A council really aren't the type of body to run such a Complex as the RICOH ,but through out the programme pretty much venturing the SISU take of events ,very Pro SISU or Defensive of them .

He's right of course, hence why ACL was set up.

Equally, A Hedge fund really aren't the type of body to run such a club as CCFC.

J

Jack Griffin

go to 2hr +45 mins and you can't help but pick up on the Smugness of this arrogant tool.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0198q8q

First he agues that SISU screwed up with due diligence & management having made huge mistakes & then goes on to blame their ills on poor stadium management, completely omitting the fact that ACL went into partnership with expert stadium management company Compass and bring in Jackie Isacs (previously with Compass) in order to improve performance in that area.. he really spouts total bollocks..

http://www.compass-group.co.uk/sport-venues.htm

Apparently we should stick with a serial failure of a hedge fund & blame it on ACL who have year on year improved their performance and taken positive steps to manage change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread