Stuart Linnell here, if anyone wants to talk (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The only point I see there is that you declined to come on at first, and then didn't.

Not everything has to have an agenda, does it?

So everybody has to fall in with Timmys agenda see he soon pissed off when he heard PWKH was coming on no sorry had an emergency I suppose:jerkit:

NorthernWisdom

So everybody has to fall in with Timmys agenda see he soon pissed off when he heard PWKH was coming on no sorry had an emergency I suppose:jerkit:

Why do conspiracies have to be found everywhere?

He was asked to come on the program, he declined because he was busy, then changed his mind and decided he could make time.

All seems perfectly reasonable to me, as does reporting that!

Suspicion, intrigue, wild theories that what is said is not said is the way to madness.

For then you have to mistrust everyone, everywhere, and not believe a word anybody says, even if it's just about fixing guttering.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why do conspiracies have to be found everywhere?

He was asked to come on the program, he declined because he was busy, then changed his mind and decided he could make time.

All seems perfectly reasonable to me, as does reporting that!

Suspicion, intrigue, wild theories that what is said is not said is the way to madness.

For then you have to mistrust everyone, everywhere, and not believe a word anybody says, even if it's just about fixing guttering.
Correct but he could have come back on couldn't he? Also do you realize how high up the guttering at the Ricoh is?

Covstu

i am still waiting on someone on twitter laughing their heads off as city fans fall for another prank!! If it was the real Linnell then fair play to him for coming onto the site and withstanding the abuse!

Paxman II

If it was not Linnell then the imposter may find himself in a bit of bother.
Can you not confirm it was the real Linnell who registered Nick?

Paxman II

I was taken aback like many who probably still thought it was a hoax from someone with a lot of brass.

Given the opportunity again though I'd like to ask him a few good questions.

Delboycov

I was taken aback like many who probably still thought it was a hoax from someone with a lot of brass.

Given the opportunity again though I'd like to ask him a few good questions.

I must admit I didn't think it was genuine given the amount of abuse he's had..including from me it must be said! I respect him for coming on though and thought he handled the questions he answered pretty well. Would be good if he come's back now we know he's genuine....

wingy

I must admit I didn't think it was genuine given the amount of abuse he's had..including from me it must be said! I respect him for coming on though and thought he handled the questions he answered pretty well. Would be good if he come's back now we know he's genuine....

I have a feeling he will,just whether we know he's here or not.

theferret

Unless someone's also gone to the bother of portraying him over the course of almost 30000 tweets, it was him.

https://twitter.com/Stuart_Linnell/status/339100765480181761

Some people are just programmed to not believe stuff; like the millions of poor souls who think the moon landings were faked.

If Linnell had filmed himself sitting in his pants posting merrily on SBT they'd still be people claiming the footage was faked and all part of some SISU/Illuminati conspiracy.

Nick

Administrator
"Stuart Linnell here, if anyone wants to talk"

Does sound like something off babestation...

BackRoomRummermill

He came on here and listened , but for sure he got a pulse of the Fans, so for that I commend him. After all he is a journalist and needs a story or something to say.

hill83

He was asked how many fans will follow the sky blues to Walsall.
Plebeian

And he said he is also counting away fans which average 600 in this league.
I think he was calculating total attendance, not just our home fans.
Maybe he'll confirm if he sees.

You plank.

Edit: I'm talking about 'slowerthanplatt'

Last edited:

Hugh Jarse

Whatever you views are of Stuart Linnell, you've gotta admit it takes balls to put your hand up and be prepared to be counted on a public forum, especially one like ours.

Users who are viewing this thread