Sunderland (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

Just been watching Match of the Day and Sunderland have had a clear goal ruled off against Villa. Guess Villa are going to get the full blast of their hatred now for the next 35 years. CHEATS NEVER PROSPER!! KARMA!!!

SkyBlue

The delay of the game because supporters by 15 minutes so supporters could get into game they had paid money to go to? Sounds like some massive cheating to me! WHAT A DISGRACE. Definitely something to hold a 35 year grudge over... :whistle:

SkyBlue

I know how you feel mate. Shittist year of my life this has been watching that shower of shite on the pitch and seeing us painfully going down. Sad as it is to say but Coventry City are my life and I'm mortified but I'm not going to be bitter and lash out at Sunderland.

No-one believes your a Coventry fan, and a bit rash, a Sunderland fan calling someone else bitter. Your 35 year old crying fest has led you being up at midnight on Sunday morning pretending to be a Coventry fan, what a sad little man you are

rob9872

No. Because Villa didn't cheat, the referee / linesman made a bad decision. Fortunately that bad decision didn't result in relegation - like your cheating ways did.

Next.......

Chin Chinnery
Chin chinnery
Chin Chin cher-oo
Relegation won't make us
As bitter as you

SkyBlueCPU

Just been watching Match of the Day and Sunderland have had a clear goal ruled off against Villa. Guess Villa are going to get the full blast of their hatred now for the next 35 years. CHEATS NEVER PROSPER!! KARMA!!!

I don't see why, Villa did not relegate Sunderland through foul play. I agree Bentner looked to be onside, but if anyone is at fault, then it's the officials.

Maybe they clocked that his chin was making him offside?

rob9872

well youve jogged my memory maybe its because you were just shit. just maybe.

Yep they lost at Everton. Can blame us all they like but didn't do their own bit and it was in their hands.

Recyclops

I think its bugging them that nobody really has anything against Sunderland, and stiill fewer even know about or remember the incident back in the 70s; hence the increased attempts to generate some sort of angry response.

SkyBlue

What? That Jimmy Hill put the score on the scoreboard for the players to see? Are you thick enough to believe that the new would not have got through to the players within minutes anyway? And then that the teams both started playing for a draw, knowing they were both safe, an act that any team would have done in that situation? Infact Blackburn and Wolves did it with five minutes to go at the end of last season. Get a over it, it happened 35 years ago and your fan base should stop wishing death on people, it's pathetic

mark82

Sunderland fans need to wake up and realise the only team that screwed them 35 years ago was their own for not doing enough to stay up. No conspiracy, no cheating, just not good enough like ourselves this year.

rob9872

I think its bugging them that nobody really has anything against Sunderland, and stiill fewer even know about or remember the incident back in the 70s; hence the increased attempts to generate some sort of angry response.

I didn't even know the place still existed. I thought good old Maggie closed it down. :D

SkyBlueCPU

I for one am envious of the position Sunderland are currently in. Wealthy, ambitious owner, top class manager, much for them to look forward to. They own their own ground too.

A quality club, from top to bottom.

At this rate, we will have to smelt Saint Jimmys statue down just to pay the rent.

rob9872

Top quality manager lol - won in Scotland v one team and spent a fortune at Villa on average overpaid defenders. Yep a messiah - see you next year on your way down.

SkyBlue

I for one am envious of the position Sunderland are currently in. Wealthy, ambitious owner, top class manager, much for them to look forward to. They own their own ground too.

A quality club, from top to bottom.

At this rate, we will have to smelt Saint Jimmys statue down just to pay the rent.

Looking at your previous post on this thread, your status as a Coventry is realllly convincing :facepalm:

SkyBlueCPU

Top quality manager lol - won in Scotland v one team and spent a fortune at Villa on average overpaid defenders. Yep a messiah - see you next year on your way down.

How? Even if SAFC were relegated, then the shower of shit that is CCFC would not be meeting them again. Bet they wish they had Andy Thorn over MON.

Think you need to realise just how far the club has fallen mate.

SkyBlueCPU

Looking at your previous post on this thread, your status as a Coventry is realllly convincing :facepalm:

LOL

The handful of posters (must be your match goers too) that are on here are easily lead. It's not hard to have most of them buying what you type.

Oooh, are you watching TFLS? Goo on Donny!

mark82

LOL

The handful of posters (must be your match goers too) that are on here are easily lead. It's not hard to have most of them buying what you type.

Oooh, are you watching TFLS? Goo on Donny!

Today's game was irrelevant to our plight. A little like the Coventry - Bristol City game in 77 was to your position that year.

and another one using a CCFC username talking abut Jimmy Hill...

Oh for some originality :thinking about:

I wish they'd pack it in its starting to piss me off. I just hope it doesn't upset old chinny too much, that and another relegation to the league 2 next season would finish the poor old goat off.

idris65

How? Even if SAFC were relegated, then the shower of shit that is CCFC would not be meeting them again. Bet they wish they had Andy Thorn over MON.

Think you need to realise just how far the club has fallen mate.

think you need to realise that oneil will walk away soon, like he has from every other team hes been at. oh and they all won fuck all too apart from celtic in the toy town league. he will walk away from you soon.

SkyBlueCPU

think you need to realise that oneil will walk away soon, like he has from every other team hes been at. oh and they all won fuck all too apart from celtic in the toy town league. he will walk away from you soon.

I'm looking forward to a few good old away days next year, some new grounds to visit! :D

mark82

I wish they'd pack it in its starting to piss me off. I just hope it doesn't upset old chinny too much, that and another relegation to the league 2 next season would finish the poor old goat off.

Why do you Sunderland fans try to pretend to be ccfc fans by banging on about Jimmy Hill. He has probably not been mentioned on here by a Cov fan in years.

Why do you Sunderland fans try to pretend to be ccfc fans by banging on about Jimmy Hill. He has probably not been mentioned on here by a Cov fan in years.
I

I've not forgot him though, he's Mr Coventry. He really shouldn't be forgotten, remember him while he's alive don't wait till he kicks the bucket

SkyBlueCPU

You have to remember those who have left a great mark on our little club mate.

Truly a great, upstanding, honest gentleman of the game.

SkyBlue

Considering the event happened 35 years ago and any Sunderland fan would have had to be at least 10 or so to understand what was happening at the time, that means we've got some 45 year fake Geordies spending their Sunday mornings pretending to be Coventry City fans :laugh: Either that or they are younger than that, weren't there when it happened and just trying to jump on a bandwagon, making them even more pathetic

SkyBlueCPU

Considering the event happened 35 years ago and any Sunderland fan would have had to be at least 10 or so to understand what was happening at the time, that means we've got some 45 year fake Geordies spending their Sunday mornings pretending to be Coventry City fans :laugh: Either that or they are younger than that, weren't there when it happened and just trying to jump on a bandwagon, making them even more pathetic

Understand what that term means (or did before NUFC hijacked it). Fool.

We were just brought up to know that cheating is wrong, weren't you?

mark82

You have to remember those who have left a great mark on our little club mate.

Truly a great, upstanding, honest gentleman of the game.

By your little club I assume you are referring to Sunderland. He has clearly left more of a mark on you lot than us.

Recyclops

You can sort of see why Newcastle fans take the piss out of them, cant you.

Still, its not the worst trolling we've seen, and I'm intrigued to see how many words there are that rhyme with chin, so let them crack on.

mark82

Understand what that term means (or did before NUFC hijacked it). Fool.

We were just brought up to know that cheating is wrong, weren't you?

No one cheated. You were just shit. Like we were this year. Do you find someone to blame every time you are relegated?

Users who are viewing this thread