Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Recyclops

they think that Jimmy Hill somehow got them relegated. Right through the season Jimmy had a plan to get them down a division, didnt you know? :p

Considering the event happened 35 years ago and any Sunderland fan would have had to be at least 10 or so to understand what was happening at the time, that means we've got some 45 year fake Geordies spending their Sunday mornings pretending to be Coventry City fans :laugh: Either that or they are younger than that, weren't there when it happened and just trying to jump on a bandwagon, making them even more pathetic

Maybe mate, but some of us remember when you stinking cunts hung banners over the M1 when we went down at Wimbledon. So fuck off, now it's our turn to take the piss out of you.

Recyclops

No problem in you taking the piss, I was the one saying no bans I was looking forward to the fun.

Its more the fact that you're rubbish- you're all showing up with CCFC names as if you somehow think thats really clever, all saying the same thing, then turning nasty, its real amateur night stuff.

mark82

Maybe mate, but some of us remember when you stinking c-units hung banners over the M1 when we went down at Wimbledon. So feck off, now it's our turn to take the piss out of you.

No problem with that but do it fucking properly. Stop being childish and pretending to be Coventry fans. And stop this obsession with Jimmy Hill.

SkyBlueCPU

this is so true. Sunderland shit team. Just a small district in Newcastle.

Largest city between Leeds and Edinburgh, but you think what you like pal.

Have you won the top tier 6 times? Must be nice just to be part of it, or even the league below, these days!

mark82

Largest city between Leeds and Edinburgh, but you think what you like pal.

Have you won the top tier 6 times? Must be nice just to be part of it, or even the league below, these days!

Came on here trying to rile us and is now getting grumpy. Bless.

SkyBlueCPU

you only like to have a dig at us because youre to scared of newcastle.Oh and by the way a far better team tan sunderland will ever be.

Newcastle are our rivals mate, they get plenty of stick (and are that obsessed with us that they live on our forum).

Ever you say? History says otherwise. They've had a good season, so have we. How about you?? Hahahahaha

Still waiting for one of these Sunderland fans to explain the "cheating" that took place

L O L

Why do you Sunderland fans try to pretend to be ccfc fans by banging on about Jimmy Hill. He has probably not been mentioned on here by a Cov fan in years.
I

I've not forgot him though, he's Mr Coventry. He really shouldn't be forgotten, remember him while he's alive don't wait till he kicks the bucket

bcfcjosh

Bristol City fan here. Sunderland forgetting that if they weren't wank they would have got the win needed to stay up? Or even a draw?

Plastic hatred really because both BCFC and Coventry have been through bad times since that day and you're just looking for someone to lash out at because Martin's new era of brilliance has turned into mediocre shite... again...

oakey

Holding a grudge for 35 years is understandable if there had been any cheating. At the worst there was a bit of gamesmanship. I was there in 1977.
Simple facts
1) Sunderland would have stayed up if they had got a result at Goodison
2) No cheating took place. 2 teams cannot be made to play to win when both teams know they are safe with a draw.
3) Every other team, with nerves jangling, would play safe... Including Sunderland.

It's OK for you to have a wry smile and a dislike for Coventry given your resentment. I would feel the same in your shoes.
BUT you are now embarrassing yourself and your club with these petty remarks.
Now go to bed and have a little giggle to yourself under the sheets but leave us in peace.

SkyBlue

Newcastle are our rivals mate, they get plenty of stick (and are that obsessed with us that they live on our forum).

Ever you say? History says otherwise. They've had a good season, so have we. How about you?? Hahahahaha

L O L

Just like how you now seem to live on this forum?

Recyclops

good evening josh- we've been hearing about how our clubs are the only reason Sunderland got relegated in 77, they were playing like Barca for the other games :p

mark82

Bristol City fan here. Sunderland forgetting that if they weren't wank they would have got the win needed to stay up? Or even a draw?

Plastic hatred really because both BCFC and Coventry have been through bad times since that day and you're just looking for someone to lash out at because Martin's new era of brilliance has turned into mediocre shite... again...

Well said mate. Welcome here any time.

bcfcjosh

good evening josh- we've been hearing about how our clubs are the only reason Sunderland got relegated in 77, they were playing like Barca for the other games :p

Even if we did cheat apologising would feel like our govt apologising for the slave trade. Totally pointless, what's done is done, now get the fuck off the internet and go to bed because it's almost 1am...

Last edited:
Holding a grudge for 35 years is understandable if there had been any cheating. At the worst there was a bit of gamesmanship. I was there in 1977.
Simple facts
2) No cheating took place. 2 teams cannot be made to play to win when both teams know they are safe with a draw.
3) Every other team, with nerves jangling, would play safe... Including Sunderland.

It's OK for you to have a wry smile and a dislike for Coventry given your resentment. I would feel the same in your shoes.
Now go to bed and have a little giggle to yourself under the sheets but leave us in peace.

They wouldn't have known though, until after full time, if the kick off wasn't delayed.

mark82

Simple facts

Particularly those that have applauded the nazis for bombing Coventry on another thread. And then saying how dispicable jimmy hill is for being chairman of a club that drew a football match. Something wrong there.

SkyBlue

They wouldn't have known though, until after full time, if the kick off wasn't delayed.

The kick-off was delayed because of the traffic caused by so many people try to get to game, and because the football club saw it fit to allow time for the supporters who had paid to go and watch the match to get to the game. Get a grip of yourself, you pathetic, dead mocking c**t

I didn't applaud it mate, I said there was a reason we 'turned off the lights' in London and sent the bombers your way.

Or, as the famous phrase goes, "sent them to Coventry"

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Recyclops

they'll like the fact that you react to people insulting the dead, thats the sort of person we have on here at the moment

mark82

I didn't applaud it mate, I said there was a reason we 'turned off the lights' in London and sent the bombers your way.

Or, as the famous phrase goes, "sent them to Coventry"

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Way out of line whatever you meant. Many innocent people died. Far more important than any poxy football match.

Users who are viewing this thread