Sunderland (1 Viewer)

The kick-off was delayed because of the traffic caused by so many people try to get to game, and because the football club saw it fit to allow time for the supporters who had paid to go and watch the match to get to the game. Get a grip of yourself, you pathetic, dead mocking c-unit

Of course it was. And very convenient it was too

oakey

They wouldn't have known though, until after full time, if the kick off wasn't delayed.
Now you're being daft. I think they had telephones and radios in 1977 and would have been kept informed of the score from Sunderland. You may have overlooked that Coventry were 2 nil up and trying to win the game. Bristol City came back strong and both teams tried to win the game until the final few minutes. The idea that anyone planned that is crazy. There would have been nothing to stop Sunderland delaying their own game by, late out for second half, constant feigning of injuries etc. Indeed it could have been done in any other last match scenario.
You need to get over it.

SkyBlue

Weren't Sunderland recently fined for failure to control their players? Sounds like proper gamesmanship to me :facepalm:

SkyBlueCPU

stop biting cpu, i told you, youre supposed to be the troll here not me

If me coming on here to laugh at your tiny club and the cheating scum associated with it classified as biting, then reel me in.

If you are going to attempt to converse with me would you please improve the quality of your posts though?

Cool, the league tables are on now. :D

SkyBlueCPU

Weren't Sunderland recently fined for failure to control their players? Sounds like proper gamesmanship to me :facepalm:
Yeah, just a few hundred £K. Nothing to a rich, Premiership club like ourselves though.

Thanks for the concern. Bet you could buy a whole new back four with pocket change like that.

Snouty72

Sunderland are a joke. They are just a small town in Newcastle... If we we're in their place would we gloat. Forget about that pile of shit and concntrate on getting the SBA back up to the top. PUSB

mark82

I didn't applaud it mate, I said there was a reason we 'turned off the lights' in London and sent the bombers your way.

Or, as the famous phrase goes, "sent them to Coventry"

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Little history lesson needed also. Could at least have used Wikipedia. Coventry was targeted due to its factories making supplies for the front line. Nothing to do with raids on London.

bcfcjosh

I don't remember any players getting punched by any fans?
I think he was just talking about alternative motivational techniques because Martin the Messiah has proven to be inadequate in that regard...

Anyway, I'm off. Shame to see you and Pompey going down and Peterborough and Barnsley staying up. Football is not a meritocracy.

SkyBlue

Wonder if Sunderland fans mention Hillsborough to Liverpool fans, or the Bradford City stadium fire to Bradford fans? Death mocking cunts

malkitccfc

they've got nothing better to do, newcastle couldnt care less about them, boro have no interest in them, we don't give a toss about them whatsoever... got united coming up, gonna mock them about munich?

SkyBlue

I hope Ashley Young dives to win a penalty against them so they can still cry about the injustice 35 years later

mark82

they've got nothing better to do, newcastle couldnt care less about them, boro have no interest in them, we don't give a toss about them whatsoever... got united coming up, gonna mock them about munich?

Seasons nearly over. They are getting excited about going on holiday to New York to mock 9/11 victims.

superskyblue

I didn't applaud it mate, I said there was a reason we 'turned off the lights' in London and sent the bombers your way.

Or, as the famous phrase goes, "sent them to Coventry"

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

They would have sent them to Sunderland, but there is literally fuck all there worth bombing.. What's the point in bombing a couple of miners anyway?

SkyBlueUkeman

As a Coventry City fan, I find Sunderland's hatred of us hilarious. I am actually thoroughly entertained by it all.

Seriously, I mean Newcastle are fucking you in every single hole at the moment, and shows that someone still thinks about us.

O'Neill will probably leave soon enough and you'll be on a downhill slope from there. We'll see you soon. Hey! We might pass in opposite directions!

Sunderland- Newcastle fans with shirts stained with the blood of their wives.

EAst ender

As a Sunderland fan that was at Goodison that night in 77 may I take this opportunity to express my utter delight in the relegation of CCFC. I sincerely hope your staedy decline continues for many years to come.

Cheating does not pay boys. Goodbye.
As a Bristol Ciity fan who was at Highfield Rd in 1977, can I say fook of Mackem and get over it you sad bastard!
Look where you are now FFS!

We're after you mind, Toon Toon and all that Northern Shite.

Twat!!!
Sorry for butting in Sky Blues, they don't give us this shite.

Newcastle United, a much better class of supporter and a better North Eastern club.

EAst ender

They would have sent them to Sunderland, but there is literally fuck all there worth bombing.. What's the point in bombing a couple of miners anyway?

Ha ha, you've been there then SSB,
What a shite hole!

Only one decent thing to come out of Sunderland and that's the motorway heading South!
Glad we both put em down in the 70's, plastic Geordies!

procdoc

Why are Sunderland fans so thick? They went down because they were shite, like we have this season. I don't blame any other club for our plight but then again I've actually got a brain unlike those moronic mackems

procdoc

As a Sunderland fan that was at Goodison that night in 77 may I take this opportunity to express my utter delight in the relegation of CCFC. I sincerely hope your staedy decline continues for many years to come.

Cheating does not pay boys. Goodbye.
You'd have done the same you stupid moron. Your bitterness towards CCFC after 35 years is truly pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread