Superbowl (1 Viewer)

mark82

Yeahh, cus when I went to new York they had the Yankees fixtures on the McDonald's coke cups, and I was like wtf they can't play every night surely lol

Pretty much the only palayer that doesn't play all those games is the starting pitcher too.

ajsccfc

We missed Percy Harvin nearly all season (although didn't do too bad without him) but the thought of him being fit a full season is really something to look forward to.

ccfc92

We missed Percy Harvin nearly all season (although didn't do too bad without him) but the thought of him being fit a full season is really something to look forward to.

Is that the one who scored the touchdown after ht?

ajsccfc

Yeah the big return. He threatened the same in the single regular season game he played before getting injured again, he's so explosive.

mark82

Not necessarily, both conferences are even. Although Seattle are maybe marginally the better team. More a case of an off day for Denver.

mark82

Yeah the big return. He threatened the same in the single regular season game he played before getting injured again, he's so explosive.

Seattle defence is awesome. Normally enjoy watching the offensive side of the game more but really enjoying watching this Seattle defence.

ajsccfc

UK too here, with Monday wisely booked off. I've been to Seattle but not a game, just the Wembley one a few months back.

KEARSE!

ccfc92

UK too here, with Monday wisely booked off. I've been to Seattle but not a game, just the Wembley one a few months back.

KEARSE!

What was the Wembley one like?

How did you get into nfl so much? Out of interest?

ajsccfc

Wembley game was fun, but the 49ers battered the jaguars so it wasn't much of a contest for the neutral. I got into it through channel 4 showing it in the 80s, similar to how I started following serie A.

ccfc92

Wembley game was fun, but the 49ers battered the jaguars so it wasn't much of a contest for the neutral. I got into it through channel 4 showing it in the 80s, similar to how I started following serie A.

Were the tickets expensive for Wembley? N ah right :)

Users who are viewing this thread