Supporters forum Tuesday 30th August (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Hi all,

Apologies for the very short notice but the chair of the supporters forum has secured an on-line meeting with Dave and his team on Tuesday the 30th August at 5.45pm. The meeting will be on Microsoft Teams. I will send out the meeting details on Monday.

Can you let me have any agenda items you want to discuss on the evening?

Last edited:

SBT

In all seriousness, given the financial difficulties and poor stadium management of our landlords, it’s crucial that Boddy shows us that there is progress being made on the new stadium, which as we all know is the club’s only long-term solution for a stable future.

Bad Boy

Hi all,

Apologies for the very short notice but the chair of the supporters forum has secured an on-line meeting with Dave and his team on Tuesday the 30th August at 5.45pm. The meeting will be on Microsoft Teams. I will send out the meeting details on Monday.

To be honest Sky Blue Pete I can't think of any question I'd like you to ask on my behalf that I feel confident would be answered truthfully.
How sad is that.
My unconditional love is threadbare.

Last edited:

Seaside-Skyblue

- Confimation that the club is up for sale. Let's just hear it from the horses mouth.
- Short term / med / long term aspirations for club?
- How are they going to support arguably the best manager we've had before (IMO) he walks? Because we've undoubtedly stagnated this summer in terms of steadily progressing on the back of a really positive few seasons.
- I'd also ask for some reflection from him, around what he believes the club could have done to mitigate the recent pitch issues and cancellation of games? I.e why did the planning / risk management show to be lacking? (From an outside view) what will be done to prevent a similar issue? I'm not interested simply sitting here pointing fingers saying it's everyone else's fault. I want to know what the club could have done.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Grendel

In all seriousness, given the financial difficulties and poor stadium management of our landlords, it’s crucial that Boddy shows us that there is progress being made on the new stadium, which as we all know is the club’s only long-term solution for a stable future.

Boddy has numerous times stated this is down to Seppala and he knows nothing about the detail

AOM

I don't know if it's been officially confirmed already so apologies if so, but did we fully or partially fund the repairs needed to the pitch that were not our own doing?
Who will be paying for any proposed new pitch going forwards, and if us, will it come out of our rent, etc?
A functioning pitch shouldn't be being funded by a tenant because of the failures and broken promises of the landlord

SBT

Boddy has numerous times stated this is down to Seppala and he knows nothing about the detail

In case @Sky Blue Pete is tempted to use this excuse to skip over this line of questions on Tuesday - the lack of a coherent plan/leadership on the new stadium ‘project’ is an embarrassment, and something we should be chipping away at in a public forum, not glossing over.

Grendel

Hi all,

Without trying to be funny is there much point. No one trusts a word he or his cronies say. He’s lost the dressing room.

Grendel

In case @Sky Blue Pete is tempted to use this excuse to skip over this line of questions on Tuesday - the lack of a coherent plan/leadership on the new stadium ‘project’ is an embarrassment, and something we should be chipping away at in a public forum, not glossing over.

There isn’t a stadium. He won’t answer difficult questions - I guess Pete could ask him when he said our agreement is a brilliant deal at the stadium is it as much a brilliant deal as the one he bragged about for Newport County who are about to be homeless

But what is the point. He won’t answer.

Sky Blue Pete

I don't know if it's been officially confirmed already so apologies if so, but did we fully or partially fund the repairs needed to the pitch that were not our own doing?
Who will be paying for any proposed new pitch going forwards, and if us, will it come out of our rent, etc?
A functioning pitch shouldn't be being funded by a tenant because of the failures and broken promises of the landlord
Not been officially but ccfc have paid and are expecting to be refunded in some way

Reactions: AOM

SBT

There isn’t a stadium. He won’t answer difficult questions - I guess Pete could ask him when he said our agreement is a brilliant deal at the stadium is it as much a brilliant deal as the one he bragged about for Newport County who are about to be homeless

But what is the point. He won’t answer.

If we’re not prepared to ask difficult questions because we’re worried they won’t be answered then we shouldn’t bother with the fans forums at all.

Grendel

If we’re not prepared to ask difficult questions because we’re worried they won’t be answered then we shouldn’t bother with the fans forums at all.

Correct we should not do it. It gives him a platform

Every club he’s he’s been at has ended up being a train wreck - this is going the same way

Grendel

You hope.

With respect I don’t but he’s not a championship level Head of Business - is he?

Even he can’t deny relations are now falling apart with our landlord and we have no plans for anything else.

8 years and it’s back to the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread