Match Thread Sutton Match Thread 8th July (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
2nd Half Team

DEOIiSYXgAA4-4f.jpg:large

Interesting to hear how Moorhouse and Biamou do up front with Jones and Vincenti either side.

Captain Dart

Gazolba

Sign the trialist!

covcity4life

My boy baloo sounds good

Shame about haynes. I guess we have camwell but still dont want long term injuries so soon

SlowerThanPlatt

Sounds like Hyam played well and good for Moorhouse to get a goal

On Kyle Finn, he's a fast and direct winger who has scored a lot of goals for the 18s over the past two seasons. Can also play through the middle, Leamington lad who's been at the club since U8s. No surprise Robins included him to me or anyone else who's watched him over the years

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On Kyle Finn, he's a fast and direct winger who has scored a lot of goals for the 18s over the past two seasons. Can also play through the middle, Leamington lad who's been at the club since U8s. No surprise Robins included him to me or anyone else who's watched him over the years

Finn a better option than Reid? Be perfect if he was a ready made replacement!

steve82

Can he play on the left of a front 3?

Garryb80

My thoughts.. Hyam looked very confident and could easily be a starter. Turnbull lost almost all his headers unsurprisingly. O'Brien looks to be able to catch kick and distribute a ball so 3 up on Burge already. Doyle will easily boss the midfield area. Second half was better with Vincenti and Biamou particularly impressive. Jones looks good until he has to make a decision but still an improvement. Moorhouse was the better of the 2 trialists and worth another look. All in all not a bad display and look forward to the remaining players getting in the side.

steve82

My thoughts.. Hyam looked very confident and could easily be a starter. Turnbull lost almost all his headers unsurprisingly. O'Brien looks to be able to catch kick and distribute a ball so 3 up on Burge already. Doyle will easily boss the midfield area. Second half was better with Vincenti and Biamou particularly impressive. Jones looks good until he has to make a decision but still an improvement. Moorhouse was the better of the 2 trialists and worth another look. All in all not a bad display and look forward to the remaining players getting in the side.

Some positives to take from today's game then. Keeper looked safe?
Biamou a handful?
Turnbull.... consistent!

Garryb80

Some positives to take from today's game then. Keeper looked safe?
Biamou a handful?
Turnbull.... consistent!
Yes going off his limited need O'Brien would start for me. Biamou has more than just being a target man and came close to scoring. Wins headers and looks to link up with others too. I was quite impressed.

steve82

Yes going off his limited need O'Brien would start for me. Biamou has more than just being a target man and came close to scoring. Wins headers and looks to link up with others too. I was quite impressed.

I'm looking forward to seeing Biamou develop over the season. He's got all the tools in his locker. Pace, height and power. Looks mobile enough with the ball.
Hopeful TW and MR have found a gem for us to get behind.

lifeskyblue

Well played Coventry!
For those of you who didn't make the game today, or want to relive the game, make sure to check out my Groundhopping video:

Tell me what you think!

Thanks fella. Enjoyed the video. As you go through the season your delivery will get a bit sharper. You could also interview a couple of fans at h/t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread