Match Thread Swansea City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Swansea City - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

shmmeee

Had a little look at the WBA game and on their forum, they don’t seem too happy at the moment. No one is bidding on Piroe either. Might be a good time to play them. Still it’s Swansea so we won’t beat them.

Going 2-2 (Simms, Eccles)

Assuming no signings (if signed):

Wilson
Thomas Fadz Latibeaudiere (Kitching)
van Ewijk Eccles Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Wright Godden

S: Collins, Binks, Sakamoto, Kelly, Bidwell, Simms, Eghosa, Andrews, Obikwu (if signings: Latibeaudiere, Styles, new CM replacing kids)

CV22SBA

Had a little look at the WBA game and on their forum, they don’t seem too happy at the moment. No one is bidding on Piroe either. Might be a good time to play them. Still it’s Swansea so we won’t beat them.

Going 2-2 (Simms, Eccles)

Assuming no signings (if signed):

Wilson
Thomas Fadz Latibeaudiere (Kitching)
van Ewijk Eccles Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Wright Godden

S: Collins, Binks, Sakamoto, Kelly, Bidwell, Simms, Eghosa, Andrews, Obikwu (if signings: Latibeaudiere, Styles, new CM replacing kids)
Yep i'd go with that team too.

shmmeee

In hindsight I expect Simms to start and Wright to come on just for fitness reasons and Wright is more dangerous against a tired defence.

shmmeee

If we do sign Kitching do we think Collins will get game time sooner because of it as hell have an understanding with Thomas and Kitching already?

Boicey

Very likely Robins will go with the same starting 11.
A bit of a concern we'll get overrun in midfield with Palmer and Godden not offering much support there.
Maybe Saka for Palmer but it wont happen, until 70 mins anyhows.

SkyblueTexan

Wilson
Thomas Fadz Latibeaudiere
Saka Eccles Sheaf Dasilva
Palmer
Wright Godden

Mucca Mad Boys

I fancy us for a win, 2-0. Beating Boro 3-0 must do wonders for confidence even if the score line was slightly flattering.

Unchanged team with any new signings likely to come in on the bench.

I’m not excited for this away day and making a bit of a weekend of it of it too! #pusb

Saddlebrains

Were a better team than them

But we never beat swansea away. Like Hull and Preston

1-1, Godden and Paterson

CovLad94

Would be nice to see a couple of new faces in the squad Saturday, hopefully get some in this week

Users who are viewing this thread