Match Thread Swansea City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

DM me if you want a punt (and I'm a die hard optimist). It will be Saints or Leicester - although (incomings /injuries dependent) we have a reasonable chance of top 6. Think Hull might be dark horses.
As everyone and Robins says, it will take time for us to fully click, but to totallly dominate Leicester & Swansea in their backyards is no mean feat. I thought we were a little slack against Boro to be honest, and they really should of equalised before Wright's goal, but had they done I stil think we would of got another to win.
Give it 2 weeks mate, and I might actually take that punt

Sky Blue Harry H

As everyone and Robins says, it will take time for us to fully click, but to totallly dominate Leicester & Swansea in their backyards is no mean feat. I thought we were a little slack against Boro to be honest, and they really should of equalised before Wright's goal, but had they done I stil think we would of got another to win.
Give it 2 weeks mate, and I might actually take that punt
Really hope you're right. I should be more optimistic, as I missed Stoke at home, and Leicester away, and have just realised I'm well into double figures since I last saw us lose (don't count Luton as a loss) Edit: 17 games ago v Norwich !

Users who are viewing this thread