Taxi on the way (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Because everybody else has to read it.

Why are you? If you aren't bothered, don't go trawling through his older posts and quoting them.
Because I'm still waiting for you to respond to my question I put to you on Monday, in ask the administrator.
Do you like mine?
And here's a clue, this post was posted today at 11.05am by Grendel.

Nick

Administrator
That's got nothing to do with this thread has it? Why do you drift between points?

You quoted an old post, not his new one. That's what I was talking about.

Grendel

Grendel

Yeah I'm that thick I actually managed to donate to your Donkey Charity online and without any help.

But you are right about one thing, I'm an idiot for having any conversations with you.

Your just not a very pleasant person and that's being polite !

You do know the meaning of polite, don't you ?

It was Redwings actually which is mainly a charity that centres on rescue horses but does have a few Donkeys. I seem to recall you saying I was a disgrace for not putting children before animals.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

That's got nothing to do with this thread has it? Why do you drift between points?

You quoted an old post, not his new one. That's what I was talking about.
That's it deflect the question , and even when I do go on the right thread, ie ask the administrator you still don't reply.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It was Redwings actually which is mainly a charity that centres on rescue horses but does have a few Donkeys. I seem to recall you saying I was a disgrace for not putting children before animals.
I didn't say disgrace, but Children over Animals, yes every time.

Ricketts

I think you're correct aside from the part about them being acceptable! I would class them as a faux pas or Malapropism. They're not much better than "a damp squid" (instead of squib) as used by our previous PM and in an ep of The IT Crowd. But not as bad as "to put on a peddle-stool" (instead of pedestal) as used by IT Crowd!

If you enjoy a good Malapropism, I suggest either reading or going to see a production of Sherdian's The Rivals, featuring a character called Mrs Malaprop who gaffed constantly in this manner. It's a play that all of my classmates hated, but I loved just cos of her crappy misunderstandings, which she usually conjured up in a desperate attempt to sound posh. Mrs Miggins in Blackadder III can be similar at times!

Interesting. It will look out for a production and watch it when it is being performed. Beautifully written too, such a pleasant change. Only, Sherdian instead of Sheridan, capitalising malapropism, and the glaring 'cos'.

Nick

Administrator
That's it deflect the question , and even when I do go on the right thread, ie ask the administrator you still don't reply.
I'm not deflecting anything. I'm pointing out you quoted an old post, because he has posted since has nothing to do with it.

I haven't replied because it's pathetic and I will when I have nothing better to do. I don't need to deflect from that, there is no sla.

It's strange and it probably doesn't help you have tried the same nonsense with me multiple times to get a reaction and then cried victim when you get one twice as good back.

Still not entirely sure what points you try to make.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm not deflecting anything. I'm pointing out you quoted an old post, because he has posted since has nothing to do with it.

I haven't replied because it's pathetic and I will when I have nothing better to do. I don't need to deflect from that, there is no sla.

It's strange and it probably doesn't help you have tried the same nonsense with me multiple times to get a reaction and then cried victim when you get one twice as good back.

Still not entirely sure what points you try to make.
I'm not trying to get a reaction from you, just want to know your thoughts on my question I put to you regarding the said signature , because if you had read my post in ,ask the administrator, you would know the post #575 was referring to the said signature.

So you think it's pathetic do you, if you had a family member murdered by the IRA you might have a different point of view.

Do you still not get the point I am making ?

Grendel

I'm not trying to get a reaction from you, just want to know your thoughts on my question I put to regarding the said signature , because if you had read my post in ,ask the administrator, you would know the post #575 was referring to the said signature.

So you think it's pathetic do you, if you had a family member murdered by the IRA you might have a different point of view.

I despise the IRA and the sycophants like McDonnell and Corbyn and their voters who by association support bombs and bullets you ignorant fool.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not trying to get a reaction from you, just want to know your thoughts on my question I put to regarding the said signature , because if you had read my post in ,ask the administrator, you would know the post #575 was referring to the said signature.

Maybe when you stop following people round demanding their thoughts and trying to have digs at them and crying victim when you get one back id make time to reply to you.

I didn't say bombings were pathetic, you are though for trying to bring it up months after he added it because you tried to give it loads and you got some back. I think that your sudden outrage is more in bad taste because you are using it to try and make a point.

What's post 575 got to do with me? Why are you trying to patronise me when you don't know yourself what you are talking about?

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I despise the IRA and the sycophants like McDonnell and Corbyn and their voters who by association support bombs and bullets you ignorant fool.
It doesn't say that in your signature, you idiot.

clint van damme

I'm not trying to get a reaction from you, just want to know your thoughts on my question I put to you regarding the said signature , because if you had read my post in ,ask the administrator, you would know the post #575 was referring to the said signature.

you re making a roaring c**t of yourself mate.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Maybe when you stop following people round demanding their thoughts and trying to have digs at them and crying victim when you get one back id make time to reply to you.

I didn't say bombings were pathetic, you are though for trying to bring it up months after he added it because you tried to give it loads and you got some back. I think that your sudden outrage is more in bad taste because you are using it to try and make a point.
Excuse me , following people around demanding their thoughts, isn't that what you do every day and night !

What a hypocrite you are ! You're always asking people, "what point are you trying make and having digs".

And there you are accusing me of bringing things up from the past and yet that's exactly what you did !

It's a sad reflection on you and others that you think l'm pathetic, just because I think that signature is in bad taste regardless of how old it is, I just hope you never lose a family member in those horrific scenes that took place in Birmingham.

And just for the record, it's bad taste no matter who's signature it is .

NorthernWisdom

giphy.gif

Grendel

Excuse me , following people around demanding their thoughts, isn't that what you do every day and night !

What a hypocrite you are ! You're always asking people, "what point are you trying make and having digs".

And there you are accusing me of bringing things up from the past and yet that's exactly what you did !

It's a sad reflection on you and others that you think l'm pathetic, just because I think that signature is in bad taste regardless of how old it is, I just hope you never lose a family member in those horrific scenes that took place in Birmingham.

Your beef is with the likes of Brighton and NW who support McDonnell and his views on blowing up innocent women and children - leave me out of it you dribbling moron.

Nick

Administrator

Jesus Christ.

1. I dont cry when I get replies after trying to wind people up.
2. I am asking your point on a post you have made, I am not demanding replies from people who havent posted then whinging.
3. You still dont understand, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread