Team for Sunderland (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

What makes you think that cvd?

He wasn't starting towards the end of last season and skybluebeliever who generally has his finger on the pulse said yesterday's starting 11 will be pretty much the starting 11 for Sunday, (though I expect Sheaf to start).

Throw in the transfer rumours and I think somethings going on.

SeaSeeEffCee

Reckon it’ll be the same team that started the game vs Portsmouth, but hopefully Robins sees sense and puts in Moore for Wilson.

More concerned about the bench as things stand with it being 5 subs next season. Not sure we have many players there who can make an impact.

Sky Blue Harry H

Reckon it’ll be the same team that started the game vs Portsmouth, but hopefully Robins sees sense and puts in Moore for Wilson.

More concerned about the bench as things stand with it being 5 subs next season. Not sure we have many players there who can make an impact.

Sunderland will have less with regards to that second paragraph.

Bad Boy

He wasn't starting towards the end of last season and skybluebeliever who generally has his finger on the pulse said yesterday's starting 11 will be pretty much the starting 11 for Sunday, (though I expect Sheaf to start).

Hope in this instance the ITKs have got it wrong.

He's as good an experienced keeper we can expect and afford right now.

skyblue_55

I believe that our starting line up will be ;
Moore
Eccles. Hyam. Fadz. Panzo. Newbee
Allen. Hamer. Sheaf
O’hare
Gyk’s

baldy

Wilson only started towards the end of last season because our season was effectively over though - you’re blatantly just guessing & it shows

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’d play 1 up top, I like having godden on the bench to come on if we’re chasing a goal.
Yeah, but I think a big problem last year was not putting chances away early on that meant we ended up chasing goal. let's put our best finisher on the pitch from the start so we're less likely to end up in that situation in the first place. Plus, Tavares is a good option to bring off the bench against tired defenders and he'd more suit playing with Vik I think.

P-U-S-B

Team I think MR will select:

Moore, Dabs, Hyam, Fadz, Panzo, Bidders, Sheaf, Hamer, O'Hare, Goddders & Vik

My starting 11:

Moore, Dabs, Hyam, Fadz, Panzo, Burroughs, Sheaf, Hamer, O'Hare, Tav & Vik

Having said that, it's Scumberland. Might as well send out the U23s for a bit of experience.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueGuy

Moore
Dabo Hyam Fadz Panzo Bidwell
Sheaf Hamer
Ohare
Vik Godden

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Whether this is the team or not, part of me thinks back to the dark days of league 2. We could only dream of a line up like this. Where we will finish I have no idea, but to have exciting, up and coming, never-say-die team... A team who you always feel could do something special... Well it's very different

Paxman II

Away from home it will likely be one up top to start and that clearly gives advantage to Vik. But that means Vik is looking for the runner. If no Godden, and apart from O'Hare then one or two of Allen, Hamer & Sheaf need to be a bit more forward when we counter. Godden will come on when either we need a goal or we have already won it. Palmer and Waghorn will not be ready to start, but can play a role late on.

......................MOORE...............
...HYAM.....McFAZDEAN.....PANZO
DABO..................................BIDWELL
..........SHEAF....HAMER....ALLEN......
........................O'HARE.....................
......................GYOKERES.................

SUBS: WILSON, PALMER, WAGHORN, GODDEN, ECCLES, DOYLE, TAVARES, ROSE, WALKER. (9 subs with 5 able to play)

SlowerThanPlatt

Away from home it will likely be one up top to start and that clearly gives advantage to Vik. But that means Vik is looking for the runner. If no Godden, and apart from O'Hare then one or two of Allen, Hamer & Sheaf need to be a bit more forward when we counter. Godden will come on when either we need a goal or we have already won it. Palmer and Waghorn will not be ready to start, but can play a role late on.

SUBS: WILSON, PALMER, WAGHORN, GODDEN, ECCLES, DOYLE, TAVARES, ROSE, WALKER. (9 subs with 5 able to play)
9 subs only for Premier League clubs, it remains 7 but able to use 5

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How's the weather looking like up there next weekend?

Hobo

I believe that our starting line up will be ;
Moore
Eccles. Hyam. Fadz. Panzo. Newbee
Allen. Hamer. Sheaf
O’hare
Gyk’s

Bidwell is doing well. Why would ypu play a newbie, who would of had about three days full training with the squad?

blunted

Moore
Dabo Hyam Fadz Panzo Bidwell
Sheaf Hamer
Ohare
Vik Godden

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Surprised if it is not that team, although Allen seems to be getting the nod over Sheaf on occasions. Think our bench is better at present.

slowpoke

According to Robins he is hopeful of bring a newbie in on Tuesday and having a discussion, his words, with the board about a second, could they go straight in the team ?suppose it depends how good they are. Goalkeeping situation is intriguing and will depend if Moore moves on certain if he does a new keeper will come on is that the position he’s looking at ?

Hobo

According to Robins he is hopeful of bring a newbie in on Tuesday and having a discussion, his words, with the board about a second, could they go straight in the team ?suppose it depends how good they are. Goalkeeping situation is intriguing and will depend if Moore moves on certain if he does a new keeper will come on is that the position he’s looking at ?

Anybody coming in next week won't feature at Sunderland unless there is an injury crisis

Users who are viewing this thread