Thanks but sadly no thanks (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Letting That kid sing was a school boy error. Seemed a bit self indulgent to me. Anyone 'offended' by him being booed really need to grow up.
The kid will be laughing about it today, telling his mates how he got stick from football fans for murdering a melody!

skybluetony176

Makes me ashamed!

Just wish they could be held to account and dealt with.

Reflects very badly on both the Club and supporters reputations.

Makes me feel as though I want to disassociate myself from CCFC.

i few idiots don't reflect on the vast majority, just look at the ratio of fans going to sixfields and those staying away.

skybluetony176

Letting That kid sing was a school boy error. Seemed a bit self indulgent to me. Anyone 'offended' by him being booed really need to grow up.
The kid will be laughing about it today, telling his mates how he got stick from football fans for murdering a melody!

the booing was in good humour and where i was sitting everyone that was doing the booing gave him serious cheer & applause at the end, unless they were being sarcastic off course. in which case, you evil bastards that poor lad probably cried himself to sleep last night.

jesus-wept

I think booing was inevitable given the circumstance at the time, just gone 1-0 and fans not happy, having said that the booing wasn't that loud and at the end the lad got what I thought was a decent round of applause. Fair play to him having a go though.

Colin1883

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo böoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a crap post........ Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SkyblueBazza

Or perhaps those booing need to grow up if they were offended by a 14yr old kid making an effort? Football 1/2 time "entertainment" ideas are a bit stuck in the 50's though aren't they? Better to perhaps play 1st 1/2 highlights & have someone from each side discuss the key bits.

M&B Stand

Or perhaps those booing need to grow up if they were offended by a 14yr old kid making an effort? Football 1/2 time "entertainment" ideas are a bit stuck in the 50's though aren't they? Better to perhaps play 1st 1/2 highlights & have someone from each side discuss the key bits.

Blimey it's upset you! Are you the sort of person that gets angry when simon cowell gives a less the complimentary appraisal of an X factor hopeful?

CovisGod

I must admit I've only read pages 1 and 8 of this thread so this might have been mentioned already,

Can you remember the Spurs away game last season ? Same happened there, a very small group of Chav idiots decided it would be a good idea to smash up the toilets and then we had Spurs fans on here saying the same thing. Trouble is these idiots are giving all the real fans a bad name, I'm only 27 so not one of the "older brigade" but this sort of stuff really grates on me, if never dream of smashing up a stadium where I'd just enjoyed a good day out and a game of football. Hopefully I'll see them doing something like it at some point, they wouldn't bloody do it again.

Astute

Sorry to hear about some of are so called supporters doing that I hope that MK do send the bill to pay for the damage to Coventry city .All I can do is just apologise for the few so called fans I just love your ground wish it was ours

Good to see you are as sensible as ever Tony.

Like the time in 85 when the bonnet release cable went on your Jag with a couple of hundred miles to go to get to the game. You speeded up which kept the bonnet down so we didn't have to keep stopping :D

Hope to see you posting on here a bit more. We could do with another sensible poster and hope to catch up with you again soon mate.

James Smith

It is disgusting behaviour by a small number of people, sadly there's always a greater chance of idiots in a larger group of people . They should be identified and banned - it takes the shine off of an otherwise excellent day.

elephanttears

MK Fan here in peace, congratulations on a great win, great turn out and 2 breath taking free kicks any team would be proud of!

However....

Thanks for the gate money...
But no thanks to those of you involved for trashing parts of our ground

Never expected that from coventry!

View attachment 3080

Big deal, had a great day but such a boring town couldn't wait to get out of it and go to scholars. You shouldn't even have a football club you dont deserve one. shit town shit fans.

Nick

Administrator
Big deal, had a great day but such a boring town couldn't wait to get out of it and go to scholars. You shouldn't even have a football club you dont deserve one. shit town shit fans.

Yeah scholars is oozing with class isn't it?

SunZoomSpark

Do we need more crap singing by teenagers at half time, less people having a good time and more sitting down gently clapping when a goal is scored. MK Dons have hit on the perfect formula to kill football.... them complaining about us is a joke and anyone concerned about what a tiny number of club stealing Kevins think about it are jokes too

logjoe

MK Fan here in peace, congratulations on a great win, great turn out and 2 breath taking free kicks any team would be proud of!

However....

Thanks for the gate money...
But no thanks to those of you involved for trashing parts of our ground

Never expected that from coventry!

View attachment 3080
All i will say about this is 7000 fans turned up yesterday and it was a great game but how many of them tickets were sold by the club 3-4k so i am not condoning this action but MK bought a lot of this on themselves sorry

skybluematey

Hello Zeus,

Thank you for your dignified post. It is a great pity as to the circumstances that compelled you to contact us. I was made aware of the events at half time in the bar because I was in the Stadium's Medical Centre in the Home End when one of the 2 young WOMEN who had been physically assaulted had been brought in for treatment. That poor girl was not only physically hurt, she was also extremely traumatised by the experience.

These so called fans are not representative of the true Sky Blue Fans that visit. At at a time when we under the microscope trying to gain positive support and empathy amongst fans of other clubs and the media, this sort of behaviour seriously damages whatever positive press we might have. I can, as a Sky Blue Fan only apologise for these cowardly idiots.

I sincerely hope that these individuals are successfully identified from the CCTV footage, prosecuted and banned from every ground in the country. This pond life has been described on some posts as the so called '1%' and thanks to them, Stadium MK will be a dry ground next time we visit and who could blame the club for taking such action. The 99% of us now are left to deal with the damage that these scum bags have caused. If you are reading this and you are one of them that were involved, then shame on you and I hope you never go to another Coventry game again because the respectable fans neither need or want you.

All the best Zeus, the MK Fans and Stadium are a credit to your club and I wish you every success in the future.

SkyblueBazza

Obviously some despise such behaviours as we've debated, others think they're perfectly acceptable...99.9% of us are really somewhere leaning toward one stance or the other - but much nearer the middle.

So, let's end this thread now & focus on the good & positives from the day.

D

Deleted member 4439

the booing was in good humour and where i was sitting everyone that was doing the booing gave him serious cheer & applause at the end, unless they were being sarcastic off course. in which case, you evil bastards that poor lad probably cried himself to sleep last night.

Was this the lad? Poor guy - almost felt depressed myself after I'd viewed this:

[video=youtube;heeVlFUnXOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heeVlFUnXOI[/video]

letsallsingtogether

Shame it is only Coventry fans who act like this, no other club has this sort of behavior. So maybe we should support another club that is better behaved.

Go on You tube and put in football hooligans nothing new here..........................

bringbackrattles

A bit over the top isn't it a few City fans get carried away and now we are the worst fans in the country.
Nearly seven thousand and a few get anti social,big deal ! I reckon we behaved pretty decent,now we are Millwall in disguise. Get a grip !

D

Deleted member 4439

Trust you chaps have watched the vid? How you can condone a team doing this to a fellow professional is quite beyond me...

SkyblueBazza

A bit over the top isn't it a few City fans get carried away and now we are the worst fans in the country.
Nearly seven thousand and a few get anti social,big deal ! I reckon we behaved pretty decent,now we are Millwall in disguise. Get a grip !

Appeasement is never the answer - Hitler rose to do what he did because of it. I do not want other fans to quake in their boots when we are visiting them...eventually it comes back to bite you on the bum - as the thugs avoid trouble through safety in numbers. Small groups & families become the target for those seeking revenge or to give payback.

smouch1975

Jackpot. We have a winner only three pages in and the first Hitler reference.

Appeasement is never the answer - Hitler rose to do what he did because of it. I do not want other fans to quake in their boots when we are visiting them...eventually it comes back to bite you on the bum - as the thugs avoid trouble through safety in numbers. Small groups & families become the target for those seeking revenge or to give payback.

Changeyourface

Some of the comments on here are a fucking embarrassment. Only a shame more damage wasn't done to balance out the extraordinary payday we just gave to the most vile excuse for a football club going. People saying we're ruining our reputation and losing support from fellow fans, I honestly couldn't think of anything more insulting than an MK Dons fan saying that they support our plight. As for the smoking in the toilets, it was obviously quite a few people's only away day!

SkyblueBazza

Some of the comments on here are a fucking embarrassment. Only a shame more damage wasn't done to balance out the extraordinary payday we just gave to the most vile excuse for a football club going. People saying we're ruining our reputation and losing support from fellow fans, I honestly couldn't think of anything more insulting than an MK Dons fan saying that they support our plight. As for the smoking in the toilets, it was obviously quite a few people's only away day!

Changyourfknattitude - your attitude & statement is the real embarrassment. The smoking thing is illegal in a public place, we need all the support we can get so I would thank MK Dons fans for their empathy, whilst wish those with your attitude would get lost!
For the record it was my first came of the season - oh darn it! That makes me a worse fan than you doesn't it (in your warped mind) & my comments therefore don't count. You're a wanker mush!

Users who are viewing this thread