The biggest wan..r to ever put a city shirt on (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Moff

Craig Bellamy (self explanatory), Lee Hughes (scum), Jay Bothroyd (posturing prick), Mark Hateley (slagged the club off that made and developed him), Ashley Grimes and Les Sealey (danced around the pitch like they had won the FA cup when Luton beat Coventry at Highfield Road after they had left us to join Luton). Tim Sherwood (thought he was the real deal when his legs had gone and he was crap) and Frank Sinclair and Frank Lebouef (both Chelsea players threw their city shirts to the floor after they were forced to play in our away kit in our 3-1 win over them at Highfield Road after their dick of a kit man forgot the kit - currently in the countdown of footballs funniest moments on Sky although it does to fail to mention they are both tossers)

Monners

Me! I regularly knock one out in my cov shirt!

Joking aside... How can anybody not have Lee Hughes at no1??? The rest have said a few mean things now and then... big fucking deal!!! What that c**t (and yes... c**t is a valid term in his case in fact..... THAT SHITCUNT!) did is a completely different level to what any other player has done before, whilst or after playing for us!!

I don't generally use this kind of language - but couldn't agree more. Hughes wins this by a mile.

Changeyourface

We've had a fair few, but nobody worse than Hughes scum of the earth that arrogant, remorseless c**t is. One of those people that deserve to suffer painfully.

Users who are viewing this thread