The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (45 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

You have google, you have your history. Probably best not to look though if you’re so convinced you have nothing in common with them. You may end up being disappointed in yourself.

I’ve looked at my history and it proves there is no similarity.

You’ve made an accusation you can’t actually back up Tony - no suprise there

Astute

I'm sure you don't agree with the views of every Leave voter, especially those sympathetic to the likes of Britain First.
So what point are you trying to make?

So who supports Britain First?

Just muddying the water as normal.

So if somehow we ended up staying in the EU would you prefer UKIP to get going again or risk people voting for someone like Britain First?

Astute

1 in 8. 87,5% of voters didn’t. How many voted UKIP in 2015?
Why do you compare a totally fascist movement in Germany to UKIP?

1 in 8 voters in Germany voted for a fascist movement. How many voted for Britain First in the UK?

Oh I forgot you don't do the truth when it doesn't look good on Germany.

djr8369

If you want to see right wing comments, read the Express comments or Breitbart.... these people couldn’t spout their crap publicly in the 70s. You kept your right wing views for yourself, or you went to NF meetings or rallies and joined in. But there weren’t the networks as now. Now the right wing are crawling over social media. The truth is that the extreme right have gained support in the UK. In the 70s we were waiting for a left wing revolution.... people were trying to get us ( my union branch ) to join the Trades Council. They said they would run Coventry as a Soviet after the revolution. I went to a couple of Trades Council meetings on the left... and a National Front rally. In comparison they were primitive. Outsiders in a dream world. Now the BS is endless, especially from the right.

There is a worrying amount of right wing sentiment on social media but a surprising amount is from bot accounts. The really scary thing is somebody is paying for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

I find it odd that you keep bringing this up when your own posting history this thread reads like a UKIP manifesto. You have more in common with them than me yet I don’t consider you a racist when apparently I should. According to you anyway.
So you argue that UKIP are not racist but don't say a word when someone extremely pro EU like yourself tries to make out that UKIP are as bad as AfD or similar. So why don't you speak up for the truth now?

Sick Boy

So what point are you trying to make?

So who supports Britain First?

Just muddying the water as normal.

So if somehow we ended up staying in the EU would you prefer UKIP to get going again or risk people voting for someone like Britain First?

Are you drunk?

Sick Boy

Much better than a party full of racists. Don't you agree?

I knew you wouldn't be able to help defending them.

Ukip's Top 10 Most Memorable Quotes: Nigel Farage, Godfrey Bloom, David Silvester and More

Ukip election poster boy suspended over racist tweets

Ex-UKIP councillor has 'no regrets'

Oh, and let's not forget the stuff with Henry Bolton's girlfriend and the 'tainting of the Royal Family'.

They've been in alliances in the European Parliament with two parties that you labelled as racist. (FN and La Lega Nord).

Still, you best get on with delecting negativity away from them.

Last edited:

Astute

I knew you wouldn't be able to help defending them.

Ukip's Top 10 Most Memorable Quotes: Nigel Farage, Godfrey Bloom, David Silvester and More

They've been in alliances in the European Parliament with two parties that you labelled as racist. (FN and La Lega Nord).

Still, you best get on with delecting negativity away from them.
1st question. Yes I am sober.

This one. Defending UKIP? Now you are getting silly. You are saying whatever you can to not reply to what I have said.

So are UKIP as bad as NF or Britain First? Because they are as bad as those you quote. So UKIP are as bad because some people.......Not just about all from those you quote say racist things.

Why are you not questioning Tony? He has said they are not racist at all. He has voted for them in the past. I never have and never will. Is it because you have an agenda?

So yet again I ask you the same question. If somehow we end up staying in the EU would you prefer UKIP to get going again or risk people voting for someone like Britain First?

You are so pro EU that you are blind to the risks of us staying in the EU. You only want to have a go at those who want out or can see anything good about leaving.

Or shall we take your UKIP argument. Juncker has a very dodgy past. And that is putting it very politely. Does that mean anyone who is pro EU is also backing what Juncker has done in the past? Of course not. Just like finding anyone who was a part of UKIP saying something bad doesn't make everyone who has voted UKIP bad. Ask Tony. He has told you and all of us that before.

Sick Boy

1st question. Yes I am sober.

This one. Defending UKIP? Now you are getting silly. You are saying whatever you can to not reply to what I have said.

So are UKIP as bad as NF or Britain First? Because they are as bad as those you quote. So UKIP are as bad because some people.......Not just about all from those you quote say racist things.

Why are you not questioning Tony? He has said they are not racist at all. He has voted for them in the past. I never have and never will. Is it because you have an agenda?

So yet again I ask you the same question. If somehow we end up staying in the EU would you prefer UKIP to get going again or risk people voting for someone like Britain First?

You are so pro EU that you are blind to the risks of us staying in the EU. You only want to have a go at those who want out or can see anything good about leaving.

Or shall we take your UKIP argument. Juncker has a very dodgy past. And that is putting it very politely. Does that mean anyone who is pro EU is also backing what Juncker has done in the past? Of course not. Just like finding anyone who was a part of UKIP saying something bad doesn't make everyone who has voted UKIP bad. Ask Tony. He has told you and all of us that before.

I have no idea why you are going on about Britain First, it has nothing to do with the debate and it wasn't even directed towards you.

You're so anti-EU you can't see anything negative in leaving. The fact that you've changed sides multiple times makes the whole thing even more bizarre and on the verge of comical. I literally laughed out loud when you described yourself as a remainer the other day.

I don't have to agree with every opinion of a fellow remain voter and he has hardly mentioned UKIP recently.

Astute

No you've missed the point completely, as usual.
No. It is you muddying the water as normal.

UKIP are nothing like Britain First. But you are trying to make out that they are.

There is no reason for UKIP to exist now. But be honest for once. About 1.6m more people voted leave than remain. If somehow we end up staying in the EU do you think everyone will be happy? Do you think nobody will want to do anything?

Of course not. But you just want to twist everything as usual.

Sick Boy

No. It is you muddying the water as normal.

UKIP are nothing like Britain First. But you are trying to make out that they are.

There is no reason for UKIP to exist now. But be honest for once. About 1.6m more people voted leave than remain. If somehow we end up staying in the EU do you think everyone will be happy? Do you think nobody will want to do anything?

Of course not. But you just want to twist everything as usual.

You really are off your head. I have done no such thing.

Astute

I have no idea why you are going on about Britain First, it has nothing to do with the debate and it wasn't even directed towards you.

You're so anti-EU you can't see anything negative in leaving. The fact that you've changed sides multiple times makes the whole thing even more bizarre.

I don't have to agree with every opinion of a fellow remain voter and he has hardly mentioned UKIP recently.
So why doesn't it have anything to do with what you have said? I gave a link where you can't deny anything. It explained everything perfectly clearly. They named Britain First and the NF as being on a par with who you tried to make out were on a par with UKIP.

You know you are wrong. You just won't admit it.

Sick Boy

So why doesn't it have anything to do with what you have said? I gave a link where you can't deny anything. It explained everything perfectly clearly. They named Britain First and the NF as being on a par with who you tried to make out were on a par with UKIP.

You know you are wrong. You just won't admit it.

Go on, show me where I've made that out.

The link was Life In Italy, now you really are on the wind up hahaha!

Westendlad

Ok so everyone who voted UKIP is a racist ? I and lots of people i know including my Indian employers voted UKIP because we are sick to the death of the EU fucking up this country. I sometimes wonder Mart whether you are the racist and are trying to stir shit.

Astute

Go on, show me where I've made that out.

The link was Life In Italy, now you really are on the wind up hahaha!
So what is wrong with that?

They explained how they started. They explained how they were even against other Italians. And how they are now very racist and not ashamed to say it out loud. Yet you try to say UKIP are the same. Yeah OK.

skybluetony176

So you argue that UKIP are not racist but don't say a word when someone extremely pro EU like yourself tries to make out that UKIP are as bad as AfD or similar. So why don't you speak up for the truth now?

Not my argument. I was staying out of it until someone dragged me into it. You’re having a go at me for not saying anything but you’re only speaking out against the people who make that connection if they’re “extremely pro EU” like me while giving people like Grendull who are extremely anti EU a free pass on it. You’re making a lame attempt at making out I’m a hypocrite while doing the exact same thing yourself.

Astute

Go show me where I have said it.
What are you saying you haven't said?

You have been trying to compare a movement that is 100% openly racist and trying to say they are the same as UKIP but nothing like Britain First. Agreed?

Sick Boy

So what is wrong with that?

They explained how they started. They explained how they were even against other Italians. And how they are now very racist and not ashamed to say it out loud. Yet you try to say UKIP are the same. Yeah OK.

Still waiting for where I've made out Britain First and UKIP are the same?

I'm well aware of La Lega, it doesn't change the fact UKIP was in an alliance with them and the FN amongst others.

Astute

Not my argument. I was staying out of it until someone dragged me into it. You’re having a go at me for not saying anything but you’re only speaking out against the people who make that connection if they’re “extremely pro EU” like me while giving people like Grendull who are extremely anti EU a free pass on it. You’re making a lame attempt at making out I’m a hypocrite while doing the exact same thing yourself.
So tell SB if UKIP are extremely racist or not like he is saying they are.

Astute

Still waiting for where I've made out Britain First and UKIP are the same?

I'm well aware of La Lega, it doesn't change the fact UKIP was in an alliance with them and the FN amongst others.
Not what I said.

I said La Lega are similar to Britain First. You are trying to say UKIP are. They are nothing like each other.

Sick Boy

Not what I said.

I said La Lega are similar to Britain First. You are trying to say UKIP are. They are nothing like each other.

I've never said UKIP are anything like Britain First. If you can show me where I said that?

And for the record, Britain First are more extreme than La Lega

Astute

Where have I said 'they are extremely racist'?
Last Lega are. And you are comparing UKIP to them.

So if La Lega are extremely racist but you now admit that UKIP are not then how do you compare the two when saying that La Lega are nothing like Britain First?

Astute

I've never said UKIP are anything like Britain First. If you can show me where I said that?

And for the record, Britain First are more extreme than La Lega
So out of the three which two are the most similar?

Sick Boy

Last Lega are. And you are comparing UKIP to them.

So if La Lega are extremely racist but you now admit that UKIP are not then how do you compare the two when saying that La Lega are nothing like Britain First?

I pointed out UKIP and La Lega are/were in an alliance. I have not said La Lega and UKIP are "extremely racist" either.

skybluetony176

I’ve looked at my history and it proves there is no similarity.

You’ve made an accusation you can’t actually back up Tony - no suprise there

It’s there for everyone to see you talk about the EU in the same vile tone as UKIP, you use the same language, you share the same values as UKIP and you echo their manifesto repeatedly. As I say, I never took you for a racist but according to you you share the same opinions and values as a (in your words not mine) racist party. Although Astute likes your post so clearly he’s going to give you a free pass on your claim as apparently it’s only “pro EU” posters who are out of order for making the same claim as you.

Astute

I pointed out UKIP and La Lega are/were in an alliance. I have not said La Lega and UKIP are "extremely racist" either.
La Lega are extremely racist. UKIP are not. UKIP did the UK a massive favour by taking the vote away from Britain First. Do you agree?

skybluetony176

Ok so everyone who voted UKIP is a racist ? I and lots of people i know including my Indian employers voted UKIP because we are sick to the death of the EU fucking up this country. I sometimes wonder Mart whether you are the racist and are trying to stir shit.

According to Grendull yes.

Users who are viewing this thread