The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (34 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

Odd? Do you think horses enjoy being whipped, kicked, die young, being forced to train and race while injured ect?
Yet it is worse than thousands of people going to watch bulls get slaughtered.

Don't worry. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Astute

Ask astute. He probably thinks bulls like charging at things so bull fighting must be alright. That’s the level he reached with his horses enjoy horse racing line. Oddly you’ve picked on me when I’ve not suggested that bull fighting is anything but cruel yet someone suggests that horses enjoy horse racing passes you by.
No. You say fuck all about bull fighting but have a go at everything that happens in the UK.

Just like everything you post in here.

skybluetony176

No. You say fuck all about bull fighting but have a go at everything that happens in the UK.

Just like everything you post in here.

You tried to claim that horses love horse racing you moron based on a belief that they must do because they continue to run when the jockey falls off. What’s you having the common sense of a twelve year old got to do with having a go at everything that happens in the U.K.?

You are aware that horse racing happens all around the world aren’t you? If we were talking about horse racing in the US for instance I’d be still calling you a moron for your moronic train of thought that horses like it. Honestly. It’s one of the most moronic things I’ve ever heard anyone say ever. The EU and bullfighting doesn’t come into it. You should be ashamed talking such bollocks.

skybluetony176

Yet it is worse than thousands of people going to watch bulls get slaughtered.

Don't worry. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Is it worse? I’ll take your word for it.

Still, it’s not like the grand national is one of the most watched sports events in the U.K. and horses die every year on it.

The rest of the world isn’t wrong. Just morons who claim horses like horse racing.

Ashdown

How do you feel about the use of furosemide in horse racing? Not allowed on race day in the U.K. but widely used in training to stop pulmonary haemorrhaging?

I’ve not suggested it’s as bad as bull fighting. Like I said. It’s like arguing over which shit is the smelliest. They both stink. Horses don’t like horse racing like some moron who doesn’t understand that they’re a herd animal claims. For the same reason they could be living in a marbled floor stable where everything is gold plated and spotless while being fed of a silver platter. It’s an unnatural environment to them. They’re a herd animal who doesn’t want to live a solitary life regardless of how nice their stable is, how good the vet is and how much their food costs. You’re trying to humanise an animal with your “logic”.
No I'm not doing anything, just expressing how some of it is. The animal world is getting fucked over by humanity all over. Everything is on the retreat apart from the species we like to play with or eat !

Ashdown

The result is a disaster. May the Remainer fucking about pretending she is delivering Brexit. She's just appeasing the creepy middle men of the EU. .........it's no deal now you daft geriatric traitor !

Otis

It's nutty.

I voted remain. The vote was to leave.

The person delivering the deal to the country should be from the leave campaign.

Astute

Is it worse? I’ll take your word for it.

Still, it’s not like the grand national is one of the most watched sports events in the U.K. and horses die every year on it.

The rest of the world isn’t wrong. Just morons who claim horses like horse racing.
No horse has died in the national since 2012..... The best thing they ever did was make the fences easier and much less dangerous.

Yes every death is one too many. But a moron is someone who compares a certain death where people pay to watch the deaths than accidental ones.

Sick Boy

Yeah ok.......

It’s true though mate, someone who is proper left wing would be opposed to the EU.

Why would someone pro-EU be left wing? What makes someone like Ken Clarke who is right of centre pro-EU? Why has left wing Corbyn been a lifelong Eurosceptic? Are his policies compatible with current EU laws around state aid?

It seems you have something in common with those on the left ;)

martcov

It's nutty.

I voted remain. The vote was to leave.

The person delivering the deal to the country should be from the leave campaign.

They all did a runner. It is easier to stand on the sidelines and shout at May than to take responsibility for this mess. Leave is a curse. There is no advantage to leaving that we don’t have by remaining. It has been the lie that the EU is a foreign power imposing it’s will on the plucky Brits. The reality is that we have been a part of the evolution of the EU and are entwined in it. Disentangling it for the benefits of ideology, wishful thinking, and billionaire backers is a complicated and thankless task. The irony is that the leavers on here who are getting upset by it are the losers, like the majority in the 28 present member countries of the EU if it goes ahead.

Listening to Farage on about celebrating becoming an independent state making it’s own laws in a TV Studio a mile away from the sovereign parliament which makes the vast majority of laws is sickening. The man who talks about democracy and bringing us freedom was rejected democratically 7 times from parliament.

There is no leaver with the ability to bring us out without damaging the UK. That is why May is the fall guy.

SIR ERNIE

The result is a disaster. May the Remainer fucking about pretending she is delivering Brexit. She's just appeasing the creepy middle men of the EU. .........it's no deal now you daft geriatric traitor !

May has never had any intention of allowing a no deal Brexit.
Her deal will be voted down and she'll and take it to a second referendum which Remain will win.
Job done for May the Remainer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread